In April I Will ......

ratdog

I have finished & sewn together all the squares for my first sampler baby afghan, just deciding what kind of edging to put on it.

Do you have a link to a pattern for this? I have been wanting to make one for my 95yo Grandma ever since she started using a walker full time.

I haven't found a pattern yet ... If anyone here has a good one chime in!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bunny blankey friend and carrot rattle both patterns from Lionbrand's website

The teaset is from Red Heart's site but it has been modified because I felt the pieces were too small. The cookies were from two other patterns found through CPC.

Love it! :manyheart What yarns did you use for the Blankey & rattle? I've been thinking about making a lovey for my LO. Better do it soon before she's too old.

I used Caron soft for the blanket (leftover from another project)

and another caron yarn for the carrot. I forget the name and have lost the label but it was the free skein everbody sent in for last year.

I was able to buy the large jingle bell (about 50 cents) at JoAnns

Thanks for the pattern link... I am up late crocheting trying to calm down after the day we have had... tornadoes all around and so much devastation... Fortunately our land and family are OK.... wish I could say the same for others.

A work in progress! I am trying to make one of those bunnies with pockets for eggs. The problem is that the original designer's pattern is in German and Google Tranlation is not much help!!!

So I decided to try and make one and just feel my way through it. This is what I came up with. I need to add a face and .... of course .... eggs!

post-23494-135897650574_thumb.jpg

I am going to try and add a face to the bunny today. I will probably embrioder it rather than try and crochet/applique it.

She might need an Easter Bonnet as well. .....

She definitely needs some Cadbury Creme Eggs for her pockets.

I'll probably be done with my list after Tuesday of next week since that's when my last class ends. So next Tuesday is final exam.

Good luck on your exam Faith!

It will feel good to have that behind you.

It sure will have been studying hard took my last quiz for the class online and got an A and on Tuesday will find out how I did on my cultural paper quite an experience.

well I finished a beret for my youngest daughter since she generously gave her beret to her friend so luckily I had the color of yarn she wanted for the beret. Next need to weave in the ends to the scarf.

Well, It was not on my April list but ....

I am about 2/3 through a starghan baby blanket.

The principal at my son's school and his wife are expecting a boy. I found out that the nursery will be rocket ships and space theme and I had enough blue baby yarn left from another project.

Archived