County Fair

nevadamama

I just dropped off my entries for the County Fair and wanted to share them with you. It gets hot in the desert so that why it's held in April.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37302&stc=1&d=1301620331

post-4787-13589764472_thumb.jpg

GOOD LUCK! I see lots of blue ribbons attached to those! I especially like the cupcake set and scarecrow. How cool to be in your fair season already! Ours in in July, so I have been busy getting things ready too. Keep us updated on how you do!

Wow!! Really neat looking items!! Looking forward to seeing all them blue ribbons!! Goodluck!!

By the way where is the state fair held? Maybe take a trip over there!! Been that I live just a hop, skip & jump from Vegas!!:lol

Wow!! Really neat looking items!! Looking forward to seeing all them blue ribbons!! Goodluck!!

By the way where is the state fair held? Maybe take a trip over there!! Been that I live just a hop, skip & jump from Vegas!!:lol

The Nevada State Fair is usually up north in Carson City but it's been canceled this year because of budget cuts. The County Fair works for me.

The Nevada State Fair is usually up north in Carson City but it's been canceled this year because of budget cuts. The County Fair works for me.

OOPS!! I guess I should have read a little better:blush :blush..........I guess I should have asked where is the County Fair located at????

Archived