Be honest. What are these?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well its obvious, isn't it. They're Cookies! Oatmeal cookies. The chewey kind with lots of dark chocolate chips. Oh and a glass of milk to go with them. Served by French Maids in skimpy uniforms.

heh

Just had to live up to the "man" stereotype.

I just read this message and Jimbo you made my day truly a mans point of view with sense of humor.

Ah what a relief! I was starting to think that maybe my response, a typical Jimbo feeble attempt at humor, might have been offensive. Twas totally tongue in cheek.

To be perfectly clear, it was immediately obvious to me that they are green hearts. In fact I was wondering before reading the post what the question would be and was amazed how those nifty little hearts couldn't be seen as such.

Hi Ellie,

This pattern was fine in our thinner acrylic yarn but I ran into difficulty when I switched the yarn up to WW. The stitches were too bulky and the motif couldn't be seen that well. Right now I'm at this stage in the pattern writing: :think

I hope if I give it some thought I'll come up with a bright idea to tweak it so it works better. :)

Hi Ellie,

This pattern was fine in our thinner acrylic yarn but I ran into difficulty when I switched the yarn up to WW. The stitches were too bulky and the motif couldn't be seen that well. Right now I'm at this stage in the pattern writing: :think

I hope if I give it some thought I'll come up with a bright idea to tweak it so it works better. :)

Bigger (much) hook?

Archived