Be honest. What are these?

Thanks, Joanne!

I don't know if it's a crafter/non-crafter thing, or a male/female thing, but sometimes he makes me wonder if I'm the only one who can see the pattern :lol

Anyway, folks, this is the second attempt (I lie: it's about the twelfth. This is very tricky stuff, as it turns out). Excuse the poor lighting - it's nighttime over here and time for my bed :D

The question is, once again, do they still look like hearts? :think

post-18038-135897643343_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still look like hearts :) I always ask my husband what the things I make are. He used to be really bad about saying something crazy. Now he just says it looks like what it is .I think before he was messing with me and understands that's not the thing to do if he wants me to be happy :lol Either that or I've gotten better at making things look like what I want them to look like :lol

They still look like hearts :) I always ask my husband what the things I make are. He used to be really bad about saying something crazy. Now he just says it looks like what it is .I think before he was messing with me and understands that's not the thing to do if he wants me to be happy :lol Either that or I've gotten better at making things look like what I want them to look like :lol

Okay, we've established that they're hearts. Phew! But after reading Chiscrochetcrazy's thread about the Olivia/Crochet Pig Copyright Kerfluffle, I now have to worry that the American Cardiac Association will try to sue me. Or the 80s rock band. Or Saint Valentine. :lol:lol:lol The world of crochet has gone crazy, I tell you, crazy!! :eek

Well its obvious, isn't it. They're Cookies! Oatmeal cookies. The chewey kind with lots of dark chocolate chips. Oh and a glass of milk to go with them. Served by French Maids in skimpy uniforms.

heh

Just had to live up to the "man" stereotype.

Okay, we've established that they're hearts. Phew! But after reading Chiscrochetcrazy's thread about the Olivia/Crochet Pig Copyright Kerfluffle, I now have to worry that the American Cardiac Association will try to sue me. Or the 80s rock band. Or Saint Valentine. :lol:lol:lol The world of crochet has gone crazy, I tell you, crazy!! :eek

Ok I saw hearts both times but my question is, what did HE see.

He paused. And said, "If they're circles, they're a bit wonky."

Me: "Look closer. They're not circles."

Him: "Hmm. Are they supposed to be hearts?"

Me: "They're not supposed to be hearts, they are hearts."

Him (unconvinced): "They're green, you know."

Me: "Hearts can be green."

Him: "Hrrrmmpphh." (an OK-I'll-agree-with-you-to-keep-the-peace snort.)

I see GREEN Hearts in both pictures. Hearts. My Hubby cannot :thinkvisualize:eek my ideas either, so I draw it out and he still :eekcannot see it, then it when it is done then he goes "oh now I know what you are talking about" :yes

men.

They are hearts...

But when you asked a second time I thought this was some sort or Rorschach test and perhaps I was supposed to see something else...

Archived