Hi Guys , It's been awhile..

Goldkeeper

I thought I would check in see how everyone is doing? Still knitting away and taking care of my little zoo..::cat:cat:cat:cat:cat lol

Here are a couple of scarfs the purple one finished it, daughter has not taken it off..all winter long..lol. The red one I started about a month ago it a free pattern on KnitPicks :knit

post-6068-135897642585_thumb.jpg

post-6068-135897642595_thumb.jpg

That's beautiful!

I've been doing more knitting than crocheting lately, due to my tendonitis. However, I've started on my Granny Square Afghan again. I'm trying to give myself frequent breaks (every 15 minutes or so), so I don't mess up my arm again.

Hi, Ana! (waving...) Haven't seen you in a while! The scarves are lovely. I've been crocheting just lately instead of knitting but the handwork never goes away, LOL. How are the critters?

Hi,:waving

Carla critters are fine all the wild ones are coming back to the house looking for food . The kittens I took in are getting so big .Found a good home for one , but I kept the momma and two of them ..here are pics of them ..:yes There is Missy the momma and Tink and J.J-(the bigger one ) sister and brother.(got them fixed all of them)..:yes ..The are very smart kittens .J.J is over ten pounds and paws as big as catchers mitts, but a sweet heart..:manyheart.I have been sewing too giving my hands a break here and there , until the sewing machine had enough and would not let me sew anymore :think. So I went back to knitting

post-6068-135897645389_thumb.jpg

post-6068-135897645393_thumb.jpg

Archived