American Idol Crochet hook sighting

I watched American Idol for the first time since last year. I swore I would not watch it after being disappointed with the contestants from previous years.

When I turned it on most had finished. Watched and listend to 2, then on came the girl who did "Dancing in the Streets", by Martha and the Vandellas. Anyway, when they were talking to her, I noticed in her hair a CROCHET HOOK. She was using it as a hair pin/decoration. It was shinny green. I kept telling Tampa Guy " Look she has a crochet hook in her hair."

Found that a little strange, unless she put it there, so she would not lose it, while she practiced.

Again disappointed, some did not sing the Motown, that is defined by the singers of the last 50's, early 60's. Mostly the groups and some of the single singers.:angry

I just had to re-watch her performance on You tube and I still don't see the crochet hook in her hair.:think You sure do have a good eye-:hook

It wasn't during her performance. It was when they showed the video of her practicing her dance and such. She was sitting on a chair talking and there is this green shiny thing sticking out of her hair on her right and I noticed it had a hook to it.:yes

It wasn't during her performance. It was when they showed the video of her practicing her dance and such. She was sitting on a chair talking and there is this green shiny thing sticking out of her hair on her right and I noticed it had a hook to it.:yes

OH, well that's good- I thought maybe I was losing my mind that I couldn't find it. Did you see tonight? She had one in her hair! I saw it when they were showing them all talking about and some of them wrestling.

I was glad that tonight everyone is safe!!! Talented bunch of singers this year!

Archived