Square 88 from Jean Leinhauser's 101 Crochet Squares

I tried this with Red Heart Super Saver Country French and two of the coordinating colors from the Multi-Color Coordinate list, lemon and delft.

Here is the list

post-43348-135897641628_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897641631_thumb.jpg

post-43348-135897641633_thumb.jpg

Edited by crochetbug13
Need to add photo

Your square is very pretty.

Wish I could get ahold of the book it is from. I would love to make a blanket or two from the patterns! I helped a gal with square #4 that could not figure it out and showed her how to make it step by step. She moved and forgot to give me the book as promised for helping her, when she finished. :(

Your square is very pretty.

Wish I could get ahold of the book it is from. I would love to make a blanket or two from the patterns! I helped a gal with square #4 that could not figure it out and showed her how to make it step by step. She moved and forgot to give me the book as promised for helping her, when she finished. :(

very nice sqaures, and check ebay for it reni!

• 2 weeks later...

When I originally read your post I missed the link you included for the Color Coorination List.:eek Thanks- I did not even know it existed. I usually drag out my color wheel I use for painting. It will be very helpful and save me time when I make a afghan from a bag of RHSS Monet my dh bought for me at a estate sale.

• 3 weeks later...