post-4632-135897640986_thumb.jpg

post-4632-135897640989_thumb.jpg

downinthevalleyRR3192011.pdf

Materials:

32-48 Ozs of Worsted Weight yarn in your choice of color

“I” Crochet Hook

Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends

Special Stitches:

Shell- (2Dc, Ch2, 2Dc) in specified space or stitch.

V-St- (Dc, Ch2, Dc) in specified space or stitch.

Rnd 1: Ch5, (Dc, Ch1) 7 times in 5th chain from hook, Sl St in top of beginning Ch3 (counts as first Dc). (8 Dc, 8 Ch1 Sps)

Rnd 2: Sl St around post of beginning Ch3 of previous Rnd, Ch3, (V-St in next Ch1 Sp, FPDC around next Dc) 7 times, V-St in next Ch1 Sp, Sl St in top of beginning Ch3. (8 FPDC, V-St Shells)

Rnd 3: Sl St around post of beginning Ch3 of previous Rnd, Ch3, (Skip next Dc, Shell in next Ch2 Sp, Skip next Dc, FPDC around next Dc) 7 times, Skip next Dc, Shell in next Ch2 Sp, Sl St in top of beginning Ch3. (8 Shells, 8 FPDC)

Rnd 4: Sl St around post of beginning Ch3 of previous Rnd, Ch3, (Skip next Dc, Dc in next Dc, Shell in next Ch2 Sp, Dc in next Dc, Skip next Dc, FPDC around next Dc) 7 times, skip next Dc, Dc in next Dc, Shell in next Ch2 Sp, Dc in next Dc, Sl St in top of beginning Ch3.

(8 Shells, 16Dc, 8 FPDC)

Rnd 5: Sl St around post of beginning Ch3 of previous Rnd, Ch3, (Skip next Dc, Dc in each Dc to Ch2 Sp, Shell in Ch2 Sp, Dc in each Dc across to 1 St before next FPDC, FPDC around next Dc) 7 Times, Skip next Dc, Dc in each Dc to Ch2 Sp, Shell in next Ch2 Sp, Dc in each Dc across to 1 St before next FPDC, Sl St in top of beginning Ch3. (8 Shells, 8 FPDC, 32 Dc- Each rnd after this one the Dc count will increase by 16)

Repeat Rnd 5 until you reach the size needed. Work desired edging then weave in ends. I don't have an edging at this time (since I have not finished my BF's 'Ghan) but I will update this pattern with one as soon as his 'Ghan is done

thanks so much for the afghan pattern it

is so pretty, wow I love the colors great pattern.

I just finished the dishcloth.that I got.I love it

it,s the lacy ripple .I want to make some more of them.

they are great. :manyheart

keep designing :hook

thanks so much for the afghan pattern it

is so pretty, wow I love the colors great pattern.

I just finished the dishcloth.that I got.I love it

it,s the lacy ripple .I want to make some more of them.

they are great. :manyheart

keep designing :hook

Thanks!! :-D I really like my Lacy Ripples Dish cloth too. One of my favorites.

:yay Thanks for sharing Julee, looks like its gonna make great afghan

Your welcome!! :-D I think it is gonna make a great afghan. Gonna work on it a bit more before I go to work then come home and work on it.

Thanks so much guys!!

Julee

How on earth am I supposed to decide which RR to try first... when ya'll keep coming up with such beautiful designs?? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived