Better Homes and Garden Granny Square Sampler

crochetbug13

• 2 weeks later...
That is gorgeous!!! I know you said it's a Better Home and Gardens pattern but can you be more specific? I would love to have the pattern!!!!

Deb:

this is from a 1977 book called Better Homes and Gardens Crocheting and Knitting. It is widely available in libraries and on Amazon as used.

I am working on this one myself right now--have done 13 out of 34 squares. I would love to have a thread for those who are doing this pattern so keep me informed!

I have had that book for 10 years--now I am inspired to start this after the say 20 other things I have going on!

Great work!!!

Elvee:

Please let me know if you are working on this pattern--i am thinking of starting a thread for those who are working on it--I am right now and am about 13 squares in.

WOW!!! I love the colors!! Where's the pattern from?

this is from a 1977 book called Better Homes and Gardens Crocheting and Knitting. It is widely available in libraries and on Amazon as used.

I am working on this one myself right now--have done 13 out of 34 squares. I would love to have a thread for those who are doing this pattern so keep me informed!

Archived