Addi Swing Hooks

ReniC

Has anyone used any of these hooks yet? They are supposed to be good for arthritic hands and I could use a little help after I have used the hook for awhile. I need to be particular though since they are pricey. :2eek

Addi Swing Hooks

Those are SUPER cool looking! I'd love to be able to try one before I bought it.

I am in agreement. At the price they go for, makes me hesitate.

I am in agreement. At the price they go for, makes me hesitate.

I agree. I'd have to try one first, since I'm not sure if it actually fits the way I hold the hook.

Another agreement here.

Gee, too bad there is not a Hook Library like book libraries. Borrowing a hook to test would be great! :lol

I have one of these hooks in an "I". I have tried it briefly but haven't used it for an entire project yet. I must say tho, it seems to be pretty wonderful if you have hand problems!

Thanks Deb. Any and all input is appreciated. :)

I showed my husband the hooks last night and he came in with his toothbrush and says "We can cut this and drill a hole in it and pop your hook right in" lolololol

Turns out the toothbrush wouldn't work well for me but we spent a good 10 minutes putzing around with it.

[QUOTE=RoseRed;2249172]For $15 plus shipping it would make an AWESOME birthday request!

LOL! I thought of the toothbrush thing too. As far as the birthday, that has been and gone last month. Maybe Mother's Day would bring one for me! I need to figure out what size hook I use the most.

I showed my husband the hooks last night and he came in with his toothbrush and says "We can cut this and drill a hole in it and pop your hook right in" lolololol

Turns out the toothbrush wouldn't work well for me but we spent a good 10 minutes putzing around with it.

Your DH is a keeper!

Archived