April 2011 Spring Crochet World

ratdog

I just got the newest Crochet World Magazine!

There is a small piece about Crochet Dad who is a member of the 'ville.

There is also the cutest little Garden Gnome pattern that I think I MUST make!

What I would love to do is make him the crochetville roaming gnome and send him around to ville members to take photos of. He could have his own "Where in the World" thread !

There are so many cute patterns that Ijust don't know where to start ,,, or stop!

I saw him too & have to put him on my list. I love the way they described him - "charming little curmudgeonly fellow". We have a friend everyone describes that way, a friendly curmudgeon. Guess I make the gnome for him!

Crochet Dad's hat pattern is awesome, as is Katchkan's awesome Mariposa Doily. I haven't been doing doilies for a while, but I think I might try that one...

edit: Sorry Kim, I admired your sweater but overlooked your name there, didn't mean to leave you out!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to getting my copy, Not only to see my Doily, But to see everyone elses great designs too. Yes Crochetvilles seems to be well represented in this issue. Great job!!!!!!

Wow I loved this month's Crochet World. It has some really great patterns. Congrats to Crochet Dad, KatchKan and Kim, what great patterns to brighten up our world.:hook

Oh have you all seen the ducks and the eggs? They are lots of fun to make and they are really cute.:hook

Archived