Plum Blossom Dishcloth- Free Pattern

ReniC

After a search for this pattern, I wrote to Michael's Stores online to obtain the free pattern. To my delight, I received the pattern today via email, then got permission from the rep I was corresponding with and also permission from Amy to post here. I have also sent a copy of the permission granted from Michael's, to Amy for Crochetville's files.

Enjoy!

post-17452-135897639493_thumb.jpg

post-17452-135897639498_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very cute idea for a fun kitchen dishcloth! A pair of these would make a lovely little wedding or housewarming gift! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the effort - and for going through the right channels. :D

It printed out ok for me. I clicked on each "photo" & saved them to a folder I made on my desktop, then I could print them.

You are all very welcome! I even saw a little smiley hug back there for posting this- Thanks! Hope everyone figures out how to save and print.

I usually open the photo, click on the photo again so it opens to look like a web page, "save as" (under the file tab at the top of the page) to My Pictures (or documents) and print from My Pictures.

Happy St. Patrick's Day all!

I picked this up at my local Michaels store a few weeks ago. The sample they had on display was not crocheted correctly. It didn't look as three dimensional as it did in the picture. If someone went strictly by the sample, they may not have wanted to attempt this free pattern at all.

Lisa

Glad you were able to post the pattern here for everyone. Would be nice if they allowed all those free patterns to be shared right here.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the beautiful pattern! It's lovely and bright!:clap

You are very welcome.

I love this pattern. I made one in neony colors and forgot to take a pic of it. Love to see yours when it is finished.

Archived