Reward Hook

Oh, I didn't know about the smoking part. That makes it all the more interesting about the wood selection. That's not just your average run of the mill gorgeous maple. It's SMOKED maple. Now THAT'S gotta be some kind of Karma or something...a good omen. heh

Now on the other hand, if you'd given up pancakes, I could have said the same thing, because unfinished smoked maple smells just like maple syrup. mmmmmmm Making smoked maple hooks makes me hungry.

Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the hook.

Hope it makes lots of tasty things for you!

Jimbo

What a wonderful reward! Congratulations! I know how difficult that challenge is. Hardest thing I think I ever had to do was stop smoking. But what a great feeling to be smoke free! I am 11 years SF now! :D A little chubbier for it but I have some great clear lungs and you will too!

Oh, I didn't know about the smoking part. That makes it all the more interesting about the wood selection. That's not just your average run of the mill gorgeous maple. It's SMOKED maple. Now THAT'S gotta be some kind of Karma or something...a good omen. heh

Now on the other hand, if you'd given up pancakes, I could have said the same thing, because unfinished smoked maple smells just like maple syrup. mmmmmmm Making smoked maple hooks makes me hungry.

Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the hook.

Hope it makes lots of tasty things for you!

Jimbo

:rofl

Archived