Knit-Out & Crochet 2005 events

BklynVonne

Also, check your LYS/LCS to see if they are making kits that you can help with! I know a couple of my LYSes did this and wanted volunteers. Also, if you want to help volunteer to teach or be an assistant, consider that as well! :)

I'll be going to the DC one -- I haven't decided yet what I am going to volunteer to do (possibly photographer or crochet/knit doctor), but I am going to volunteer. :)

I'll be going to the DC one -- I haven't decided yet what I am going to volunteer to do (possibly photographer or crochet/knit doctor), but I am going to volunteer. :)

[note: dc wanted the volunteer forms by 31 July but they're still taking them.]

I'm going to try to make the New York one. We're moving at the end of September, and it'll be a tight squeeze, but I'll try! Anyone else going to try for NYC besides Chiara and I?

A friend and I are talking about going to the NY one.

A friend and I are going to the NY one. We cant wait!!!! I havent been to one yet. Anyone going to the stitches east in Atlantic city? I have been trying to get to that for a couple of years but can never seem to do it. To much going on at that time of year. Maybe next year.

i will be going to both events-

one of the knitting instructors at the paramus ac moore is organizing a bus ride to ac for stitches east

joanne

I'll be going to the DC one. I'm going with my mom and daughter. I'm really excited about! I'm hoping I'll get my daughter a little more interested. She tends to start something and never finish.

A friend and I are talking about going to the NY one.

Anyone want to meet for dinner after the NYC KnitOut and compare loot? I know several good places in the neighborhood.

Anyone want to meet for dinner after the NYC KnitOut and compare loot? I know several good places in the neighborhood.

I think this is a great idea!! :clap All of us crochetville people should wear something to identify us so we can spot each other in the crowd. Any thoughts on this?

A friend and I are going to the NY one. We cant wait!!!! I havent been to one yet. Anyone going to the stitches east in Atlantic city? I have been trying to get to that for a couple of years but can never seem to do it. To much going on at that time of year. Maybe next year.

I wanted to be a vendor there, but this move I'm planning for 3 weeks from now put a crimp in it. I think I'll be able to pop in and at least see the marketplace (and think about being a vendor for next year).

I am going to try for the NY one too.

I think this is a great idea!! :clap All of us crochetville people should wear something to identify us so we can spot each other in the crowd. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe name tags? Like "hello my name is" style... but adding a crochetville line... This will be my first one, too.

I am def looking forward to it!

September the 10th is the dallas Knit Out / Crochet Too - i'm guessing its going ot be outside - because I've been to that 1/2 price books and its not that huge....I know Marlo (thatgirl) is teaching a class....I plan on taking it and one of my knitting friends is going to meet me there. Hope to see other north texas C'villers there...I hope that I can officially learn how to cast on....and learn how to crochet on double pointed hooks....should be a blast - hope it cools off some...there's a scarf competition too!

Archived