Hi!!! I'm a NEWBIE from TN

Raggedyann1987

Hello!

My name is Helena and I am from Tennessee. I LOVE to crochet. Cotton is probably my favorite to crochet and SUSAN BATES hooks are the best I've found.

I love to talk with others about crocheting, share patterns, ideas and learn as many shortcuts as I can. I have taught many friends over the years to crochet....some have been easy but others have been hard.

I enjoy going to the craft stores such as Hobby Lobby, Micheals and now we have an AC Moores...(haven't been there yet).

As you can tell by my ID, I LOVE Raggedy Ann. I have my kitchen decorated in red with as much Raggedy Ann things I can find. She brings such a joy to me. (and Andy)

, I hope to meet some new friends here and learn many new things.

Thank you Cathey Elrod for introducing me to this FUN group.

Hello and Welcome! What part of TN are you from? Memphis is my hometown and I would give anything to be back there! We live in California now (got to love the Air Force). I hope you find inspiration and friendship :hug

Donna

It is nice to meet you Donna. I am from a little town names "Jasper" it is about 30 miles from Chattanooga. I am about 2 hours from Nashville.

I am just now trying to figure out different parts of this group. I was gonna try the chat room to see if anyone was there...

Anyway, I hope to hear more from you. Email or message me anytime. I will reply.

Have a blessed day :)

Thanks so much! My sister's name is Patty too. Actually it is Patricia but the family calls her Patty. She is Patricia at work and in her town.

I am looking forward to finding new ideas for Christmas gifts so it looks like I joined the right place.

Hope to hear from you again.

By the way, in my email telling me about your reply it says that I may have others but I'll have to visit the forum again before I can view them.....what exactly does that mean....? Are all of my replies not in one place that I can view them one after the other? I am really confused on how this all works.

Anyway, have a blessed day. :)

:welcome from Michigan! I had a Raggedy Ann and Andy quilt my mom made me when I was little....I loved that thing. Anyway, you found an awesome place with awesome people and you'll love it here. Tons of help, tons of ideas, and little bit of everything else!!!:hook

***By the way....all the replies to this welcome will be able to be seen here, but you will only get one email saying someone has replied, even though there may be more than one reply. You have to log in here to Crochetville to view all of them. Hope that helps:) ***

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am really excited to be here. I have spent a lot of time in crochet groups that just dwendled down. I think there is plenty around here to keep me busy and excited for a very long time.

Have a blessed day :)

Hi and Welcome to Crochetville, I have a few links to Raggedy Ann & Andy crochet

www.members.tripod.com/pacycrochets/freepatterns/id9.html andy ornament

www.members.tripod.com/pacycrochets/freepatterns/id8.html ann ornament

www.members.shaw.ca/b.e.webb/rgandann.html ann & andy dolls

I hope you can use these, they are sooooo cute, I too still have my dolls from when I was a kid, they are stored away for now and that's why I bookmarked the above links, I have a soft spot for Ann & Andy :manyheart Enjoy them!!!

Hi Helena, welcome to Crochetville! Glad to have you with us! :cheer

I know where Jasper is, I'm from South Pittsburg! It's nice to have someone so close here. :D

Maria, thanks so much for the links....I LOVE THEM!!!! I just love the Raggedies.

My daughter was looking through a magazine at school yesterday and cut out a piece on Raggedy Ann......how the dolls came about...I've read many things on the raggedies. I am trying to collect all of them and the books....anything raggedy ann and andy I can find. They just touch my heart in such a way.

Thanks so much for sharing the links.

Have a blessed day:)

Hello!

My name is Helena and I am from Tennessee. I LOVE to crochet. Cotton is probably my favorite to crochet and SUSAN BATES hooks are the best I've found.

I love to talk with others about crocheting, share patterns, ideas and learn as many shortcuts as I can. I have taught many friends over the years to crochet....some have been easy but others have been hard.

I enjoy going to the craft stores such as Hobby Lobby, Micheals and now we have an AC Moores...(haven't been there yet).

As you can tell by my ID, I LOVE Raggedy Ann. I have my kitchen decorated in red with as much Raggedy Ann things I can find. She brings such a joy to me. (and Andy)

, I hope to meet some new friends here and learn many new things.

Thank you Cathey Elrod for introducing me to this FUN group.

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville, Helena!

Archived