Post #32 completed ghanComfortghan for a very special friend

grandmum6

Thank you Marisa for your lovely square, it's so soft, I really like it. Sorry I couldn't post your pic sooner, but my computer has been down. Hopeing it's back up next week & will then post a pic.

Andi

You're very welcome and I'm glad you like it :hug No worries on the pic.

Andi, if you will pm me your address, I have a square ready to be mailed for you.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you sopo for the lovely square. It arrived I believe on Friday. Just waiting for 4 more squares to arrive and I can start putting it all together.

The 1st pic is the square from marpan79 and the 2nd from sopo, again thank you ladies for you help.

post-12801-135897656019_thumb.jpg

post-12801-135897656026_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Cynthia for the lovely square. I received it yesterday (Thurs.)

Andi

I want to thank my daughter and the ladies of the ville for making it possible to do this ghan for my dear friend Jane. She has turned out to be a living miracle (she died twice the night of the accident but was given back to us). After 12 weeks in five different hospitals she was able to go home yesterday (Thurs) six weeks earlier than the doctors originally thought.

As soon as I have all the squares together, I will post a pic so you all can see how it turned out, I do hope you'll like it.

post-12801-135897660033_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:cheer:yay:clap Put the last border sc in this afternoon. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the members that helped make this project a success and also my daughter who contributed 3 squares between homeschooling 5 kids, recitals and making a "Juliet" costume for the oldest granddaughter who did her first "point" ballet dance a couple of weeks ago.

Jane came home May 19th after 12 weeks in hospitals. This past Saturday she was rushed back to Herrin because a really bad infection returned. We're hoping she won't be there long.

Again, thank you ladies :hug Andi

post-12801-135897663956_thumb.jpg

:cheer:yay:clap Put the last border sc in this afternoon. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the members that helped make this project a success and also my daughter who contributed 3 squares between homeschooling 5 kids, recitals and making a "Juliet" costume for the oldest granddaughter who did her first "point" ballet dance a couple of weeks ago.

Jane came home May 19th after 12 weeks in hospitals. This past Saturday she was rushed back to Herrin because a really bad infection returned. We're hoping she won't be there long.

Again, thank you ladies :hug Andi

[ATTACH]40096[/ATTACH]

:yay It came out great. Glad you were able to get it finished :yes Sending prayers for Jane, how is she doing?

:hug to Jane! I hope she's quickly over this hump, she's gone through so much! What a lady!

Andi it looks fantastic!!

Archived