Ondori Eye Candy

HomekeepingGran

I have several of these Japanese/Ondori crochet books and they really have beautiful designs. I have bought most of them from this particular seller and can highly recommend. The books are a bit expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Ohhh what beautiful doilies. I'd love to make one of those runners (sighing enviously)...
It's the runner with the tiny page number "19" at the bottom which has me going. Sooooo beautiful. My birthday is in... uhmm... several months! :lol

It's the runner with the tiny page number "19" at the bottom which has me going. Sooooo beautiful. My birthday is in... uhmm... several months! :lol

:yes Oh yes, that's the one :clap

The book has really good patterns in it, there are 4 so beautiful oval runners and round doilies, I am making the one on page 4 another oval/pineapple design one

Seller is very good too, mails quickly, yes the book is very expensive but I could not help myself.

When I finish the runner I will post the picture.

Demet

ok who started this thread anyway?? :think:eek I want to know who to blame for buying the book.. :rofl and I don't even do thread crochet, but as RoseRed mentioned..DOILYGHANS! :cheer

Would those table runners be usable in ww as shawls?? I can't wait to get the book!

I started the thread!

Hooray! I'm glad somebody (two somebodies) on C'ville got them! Now the both of you can torture us further with goodies crocheted from it. I can't wait to see 'em. :)

mmmm can't wait to see the finished results, ladies. (and no matter who started this thread ;) I'm still broke! :P oh well. I'll enjoy drooling, and someday maybe I'll have some gift $$ to spend :lol)

Archived