Wildcard Fiber Arts

WildcardFiber

Hello!

I'm new to Crochetville, and thought I'd tell you guys a little about my Etsy shop.

I run Wildcard Fiber Arts. I just opened in February, and am slooowly working up to listing all the different "lines" of items I'll eventually carry. For now there's some of my Fibery Jewelry, and- more pertinent to this group -Removable Crochet Stitch Markers!

I came up with the design after spending more than a few Stitch and, ahem, "Chat" meetings pulling an earring out of my ear and using it to mark a row in a round project. I figured if I needed them, other people might too!

So, if you're interested in checking it out- you can find me:

On Etsy, at Wildcard Fiber Arts

On Facebook, also at Wildcard Fiber Arts - get sneak peaks at the next updates!

I attached (hopefully) two glamour shots of my products, since I can't seem to make them show-up here normally. Or you can go peek at them:

Here and Here.

Soon I'll also have row counters for both knitters and crocheters, some drop spindles and who knows what else! I'm more than happy to take custom requests, and a lot of people have asked if I can turn these stitch markers into earrings for them... and the answer is yes- but they'll be a LITTLE bit different. :)

Also: The design for the markers is still new, I am VERY open to feedback and suggestions as people start to use them!

post-47617-135897637143_thumb.jpg

post-47617-135897637146_thumb.jpg

Archived