New Swarovski Braidlet

This is a new creation of mine. Each 4mm Swarovski bead is individually crocheted to non-tarnishing silver wire, with a sterling silver toggle clasp. I would like to know what you think about this new design...

Please leave comments below. Thank you for your help... Cari

post-2385-135897635478_thumb.jpg

post-2385-135897635481_thumb.jpg

It's beautiful. The Swarovski beads really do make the bracelette more elegant looking.

Yes they do... I use seed beads to make my Braidlets. They can not compare to the Swarovski beads... Why did it take me so long to use the Swarovski beads.... lol

:yes Thanks again to everyone for posting comments... your opinions truly matter! :clap

Thank you Suellen and Lynn... if you are game to try crocheting with wire.. I have a free pattern in the Free Original Pattern section called Single Crochet Wire Beaded Bracelet

I hope you enjoy the pattern and please let me know if you have any questions... Thanks again and have a fabulous day! :yay

Edited by Crochet_Hooked
Thanks for the link Cari. I've save it in my Rav que. Looks like something fun to make.

Your quite welcome Jana... :hug watch out now, you may get hooked! lol :clap

dawnpacz: Thank you, thank you!:clap

Thanks again everyone... waiting to bead shipment to arrive... (sitting on the front porch) lol Have a super day everyone! :yes

I have trouble hiding the ends of the wire when using toggle ends, so I'm very impressed that you did this successfully. It's beautiful.

Thank you MaryPat... :yay I actually wire wrap the ends to the toggle clasp.

When I started making the Braidlets... for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to put on a crimp bead. :hook So I wire wrapped the ends.