Looking for mens swim suit pattern

DeAnnaKin

Question

I have a silly request. I was making a girls bikini top and a male friend of mine asked if there was a pattern for making mens swim suits, a speedo in particular. I have looked everywhere and have not been able to find one. He is serious about it so I was going to try to find a pattern and make it for him. Well if anyone knows of one it would be greatly appreciated. :manyheart

7 answers to this question

I'm not aware of any crochet patterns for a men's swimsuit. Many crocheted swimsuits are designed for more sunbathing and not actually swimming in, so I'm not sure how useful an item it would be for your friend.

If anybody wants to post links to any patterns, please be sure that if you're posting links to an Etsy store or something that everything in the store fits with Crochetville's family-friendly guidelines. I've recently been made aware there is at least one site with such patterns, but a lot of those patterns are "adult" in nature, so the site is not one that's appropriate to link to from Crochetville.

But a Google search could be your friend! :)

Thanks everyone for your help. And to answer the question, "why", my friend is a little eccentric and I think he was jealous because I was making a bathing suit for another friend of mine. lol But thanks again for all the suggestions.

Archived