Joey Bag

TurtleLvr

Are those horses?? So cool. I'm like you, love that pattern. i have a leather purse, it's called a hobo purse that is a lot like that. it's beige :( and the leather has got some dark marks on it now but I love it because it has the big flap over the front and a VERY long strap that I can criss cross over me. If a pick pocket is going to get my purse... he's going to have to take me too. LOL!

Great tote, girl. You're so talented!

Thanks! :)

Wow- another lovely bag!!! Where do you find the time to make all these bags?

By avoiding homework and housework! :lol

Are those horses?? So cool. I'm like you, love that pattern. i have a leather purse, it's called a hobo purse that is a lot like that. it's beige :( and the leather has got some dark marks on it now but I love it because it has the big flap over the front and a VERY long strap that I can criss cross over me. If a pick pocket is going to get my purse... he's going to have to take me too. LOL!

Great tote, girl. You're so talented!

Yes! My second love is horses! I did the strap different. I hate making handles (sewing, crochet or otherwise!). So I did an adjustable nylon strap. It goes from a shoulder bag to criss cross. A pick pocket will have to take me too. :lol

:turtle:vheart

I really like that. I like a bunch of pockets in my bags/purses. You do such a nice job at sewing. :) (I'm going to figure out how to use my machine one of these days... :blush)

Archived