smokeyp81

Very bright Groovyghan

Wow!! I love it!

Great blankie,Heather.

I am going to start buying up some brights

when I see them on sale.I want one for me!

Thank you for sharing.

Sharon

That is beautiful and just had to cheer you up with this yucky winter!!!

Oh I love it. Reminds me of the 60's.:hook

Love it! Great job!

WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous I really love it. You did a beautiful job on it.

FAR OUT, Man!!! :cheer:clap Love it!!!! Love the colors and how you put it together. Question, can I have it? LOLOLOL GREAT JOB!!!!!

Excellent Job and well done!!! I made one with all different kinds of grannies and yes it is fun because I never knew what I was going to do next but made it up as I went along!!!

I just love your afghan and it is very colorful and beautifully done!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments....I'm going to get a big head after all of these compliments! I had several requests for which colors I used, so I added the color list to my first post!

I love your "Groovy-ghan!" That will brighten up many a day and who could look at it without smiling -- that is priceless! Well done and perfect color choices!

Beautiful! You did such a nice job. This afghan is sure to bring a smile!:yay

I was prompted to join Crochetville to comment on this groovyghan! I love it. I also like the daisy square, but am unable to get linked up on Yahoo to get it. I have also emailed the owner of the blog but to no avail... hoping the owner lurks here :)

If so can you contact me? I would love to have the daisy square pattern and will send a square to you as per your website directions... thanks so much.

To everyone else... I have lurked here for a while. I love to crochet in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who has helped me without even knowing!

Angela

That's great!

this is so great! i love everything about it. i hate to join squares but this almost makes me want to make one like this. you did a great job!

I was prompted to join Crochetville to comment on this groovyghan! I love it. I also like the daisy square, but am unable to get linked up on Yahoo to get it. I have also emailed the owner of the blog but to no avail... hoping the owner lurks here :)

If so can you contact me? I would love to have the daisy square pattern and will send a square to you as per your website directions... thanks so much.

To everyone else... I have lurked here for a while. I love to crochet in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who has helped me without even knowing!

Angela

send me a PM with your email, and I'll see if I can get you linked up with Krystals group.....

And as a child of the 60's it IS a magnificent ghan!:clap

Debbie

I wonder how many people had to go back to the original post and re-look at the edging! I know I did and I agree, it's excellent, the whole ghan is wonderful...

Angela