Other Tapesters

dobermama

Here are a couple more tapesters I've done recently. Toby Turtle is a gift for my sister and the snail is one my friend in OK ordered along with a frog on a lily pad. Just need to finish the parts for that one and it will be done. TYFL

post-25113-135897631979_thumb.jpg

post-25113-135897631982_thumb.jpg

post-25113-135897631976_thumb.jpg

post-25113-13589763198_thumb.jpg

post-25113-135897631984_thumb.jpg

I love these, they are so cute. Is there a pattern or do you come up with these on your own. I would love the pattern. I definitely need one of these. My favorite is actually the one you tester for Midds.

I love these, they are so cute. Is there a pattern or do you come up with these on your own. I would love the pattern. I definitely need one of these. My favorite is actually the one you tester for Midds.

dobermama - The tapesters are so cute! Great job! Would you please share where I may find the pattern?

pat54 - thank you for the compliment! Which of mine is your favorite? The sunflower or the twisted one? Thanks again!

Thanks everyone, these are fun to make and diversion from other things in life. I just have to make the back legs to the frog and then put him all together and he's finished.

The frog and lily pad was gifted to me and can be found at mama24boyz Etsy Shop.

The snail came from here http://sites.google.com/site/karensknittincrap/home

The turtle was a free pattern, but I can't for the life of me find from where so here's a link to something similar

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/2676066548_cae345e1c8_o.jpg

I have an idea in mind to create an elephant one. If I do, I'll post photo.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived