Cathedral afghan

Hi, I'm new. Writing from Glendale Arizona, just outside of Scottsdale. Wondering if anyone might have a copy of the Cathedral afghan pattern that I could borrow.

I am a registered nurse, wife of a wonderful firefighter, Mother of four handsome boys and one grandson.

Look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

Take Care and God Bless,

Mary Anne:clap

Hi, I'm new. Writing from Glendale Arizona, just outside of Scottsdale. Wondering if anyone might have a copy of the Cathedral afghan pattern that I could borrow.

I am a registered nurse, wife of a wonderful firefighter, Mother of four handsome boys and one grandson.

Look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

Take Care and God Bless,

Mary Anne:clap

Hello and welcome to crochetville. I too am a nurse :). I dont know where you can get the cathedral pattern, I just wanted to say hello. I am sure someone here (the queen of finding patterns :cheer will more than likely be able to help you)

Penny:c9

I highly doubt you'll find anyone willing to part with their copy. Especially to lend it to someone that they don't know.

Due to copyright laws no one here can copy and mail or email you a copy of the pattern that they have.

Annie's Attic just re-released the pattern. Right before they did - copies were selling on ebay between $100-200. For real. It was insane.

When Annies released the updated version they fixed many of the errors that were in the original pattern. So - for the $7 you're actually getting a much better (and corrected) version than what you could've found on ebay a year ago.

Morning everyone. Thank you all for the suggestions and help regarding the Cathedral afghan. Hope everyone is having a nice day. It is beautiful today in AZ, Sunny, a little chilly now but suppose to get into mid 60s. Happy crocheting. Hey, anyone out here in Glendale, Phoenix or Scottsdale AZ?? :)

Mary Anne

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Anne,

I have probably about 3 large boxes of crochet books that I have scanned the patterns I want onto a flash drive. I am planning to give them to my local library. I would gladly give you one of those books if they had that pattern, but of course not one of those books have that pattern. Go figure!:sigh:(

Hello and welcome to the Ville :cheer

You may want to check out "Knit and Crochet Now" website. They have a really cute on. Good Luck

It's beautiful but unfortunately it's knit. :angry

Archived