Blue Baby Blankie

knit knackack

A new baby this spring in our building! I hope the new little one likes this!

Love it- can you share the pattern?

Oh, just saw that it was from the Nov 24, 2008 pattern a day calendar. Can you give the name of the pattern and designer? I don't have the 2008 pattern-a day calendar.

Love it- can you share the pattern?

Oh, just saw that it was from the Nov 24, 2008 pattern a day calendar. Can you give the name of the pattern and designer? I don't have the 2008 pattern-a day calendar.

The designer name is Regina Gavin, pattern name; Baby Blanket,and it says its from "hometown.AOL.com.

Didn't that site close? Sorry to be so little help.

It is a pattern from the 2008 Pattern A Day calendar.....Nov. 24th to be exact!:)
Thanks...:hook

The designer name is Regina Gavin, pattern name; Baby Blanket,and it says its from "hometown.AOL.com.

Didn't that site close? Sorry to be so little help.

Hometown DID shut down...

Hi Caroline, your blanket is beautiful. Can you tell me what size the blanket is and how much yarn did you use. I have 2 blue Bernat baby coordinates and 1 white, would that be enough, I have so much yarn in my stash that I want to use up. That looks like the corner to corner stitch or the crazy stitch, if I'm not mistaking. Thank you for the info in advance.

Hediye

Hi Caroline, your blanket is beautiful. Can you tell me what size the blanket is and how much yarn did you use. I have 2 blue Bernat baby coordinates and 1 white, would that be enough, I have so much yarn in my stash that I want to use up. That looks like the corner to corner stitch or the crazy stitch, if I'm not mistaking. Thank you for the info in advance.

Hediye

I double stranded my Baby Bernat Coordinates and it took me 5 skeins of blue and 1 of white. It is a modified shell stitch worked in rows, then the edging is worked in rounds. :hook

Archived