Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Quick flyby!

Hi to all of you!  Finally finished with the elephant soapies. I was taking my own Etsy advice and keeping track of my time so that I can make sure to pay myself...I had figured it all out years ago, glad that I am not underpaying myself but I think I deserve a raise.   :lol  :lol

hugs and warmest of wishes! :hug  :hug

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ladies,

Mary, Glad you weren't hurt any more than you were in your fall. 

Judy, Your moving right along on the scooby do graph ghan. The little girl is going to love it. Glad the pups are doing better. 

LeeAnn, Congratulations on joining the bag lady club. I love mine! Your mini vacation pics are great pics of mother nature. I couldn't do those steps up or down. Heights is not my friend. We don't leave until December 26th for Texas. Hubby would like to leave sooner. I still want to be here for Christmas. 

Michelle, Your fall decoration is lovely. I've never been to a painting party. I can't wait for Gerimiah to be 2 or 3. I really do enjoy this stage. It's hard to believe he's already 10 1/2 months. 

Joanne, Happy Belated Birthday! No better way to spend your birthday than at a baseball game. I bet DD was happy to share it with you. How exciting for your other DD's career. 

Marisa, You are so busy! It's great your able to help your mom and dad out. 

I haven't heard anything on my procedure. It's been 2 1/2 weeks tomorrow since my appt. I did talk to a second person last friday. She said they are booking into January. I said I will be Texas. Of course I will have to talk to my cardiac doctor and make sure it is okay to wait until I come back from Texas to have this done. He already knows were going. I'm not scheduled to see him until May. 

My brother hasn't heard anything on his test yet. I had him get a copy of the results sent to him as he will get them before he goes to the doctor at the end of the month.

I watched Payton and Jocelyn sunday while DS reffed. Monday I went to Maya's to stay with them while her mom went to her yearly meeting in Chicago. I took Maya to school and baby G to daycare. Maya had a fundraiser at Culver's last night so I took her and baby G to it. I took some baby food for him and fed him. He did really well. The teachers all loved him. 

I came home today but will be going back tomorrow afternoon. Maya has a half day and daycare wants friday off. DH was at his daughters today so I called him and he met me at my favorite mexican restaurant. She always cooks a meal when he goes to visit, so he never wants supper that evening. 

We had temps up to 72 today then a storm blew in and it dropped down to 63. Tomorrow won't be that warm. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Hi House!

Getting ready for Craft Night, the last one for the year.  But thinking of you all also.

Marlene-you are one busy lady!  Your grands are so lucky to have you, what a blessing. 

Hi Judy, Cindy, Mary, Joanne, Marisa, Michelle and everyone else that I may have forgotten.  Off to grab my hook and yarn, been working on the same poncho for over a month and I am only on row 6 :lol

Hi peeps!

Good to see you, Marlene!

Cindy, I hope work went ok.

LeeAnn, is the poncho for you? We're usually last on the receiving end of things...lol!

Didn't get a chance to work on Scooby yesterday, but hope to get to it today. I did go to see DS and get a treatment. He showed me a diagram of what he diagnosed my issue as, and since I'm visual, it was super clear to me. I need to not sit for prolonged periods of time - squashing the sciatic nerve! It's nice having a chiro in the family!

Have a great day my friends!

Good morning. The sun is shining but it's cold out there. I have a cold. It's not a very bad one, as far as colds go, but I feel like a limp noodle. I cannot call in sick this weekend, so I will have to work wearing a mask. (Who knows...maybe it will be gone by tomorrow....). After this weekend, I have three weeks of vacation scheduled and they take a dim view of people who try to extend their vacation by calling in sick before or after it. Also, if you call in on a weekend you have to make it up by working another weekend. This means that nearly everyone who is sick on the weekend, comes to work and spreads their germs around.

We were invited to DDs for dinner tonight, but I will more than likely stay home. Her inlaws are coming too, and her father in law has had a bone marrow transplant, so he needs to avoid sick people.

I still haven't decided on a vacation project, but I'm leaning toward a knit three button shawl. Last week one of my friends was wearing one and it looked cute and functional. It's just a rectangle with three strategically placed buttons. The look of the shawl changes a bit, depending on how you button it. Actually this sounds like a good project to get started on today, I don't have enough energy for anything too energetic. Something similar to this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/three-way-wrap

I've seen these for sale in stores, but never paid much attention until I saw my friend in one.

Judy, I am a cool, calm, collected person by nature. I've been an ICU nurse for so long that it takes something really unusual before I get even a little stressed. This is probably a good thing as my Dh is much more easily stressed. All three of our children are more like me.

Have a great day ladies. I will likely drop by again later...seeing as I have no plans to do anything too strenuous today.

Good morning house!

Cindy-what a lovely shawl!  Looked at the pattern, seems easy.  I find that I knit like a turtle.  :lol    But I do enjoy knitting socks and dishcloths, they are my personal favorite to knit.  The last shawl that I had made took me about 4 months.  That is so good that you are cool, calm and collected.  I bet it helps a lot with nursing.  I am an average of both, I am naturally hyper..I can do a zillion things at one time but I think I can keep a clear head.  My ds is emotional and super sensitive, it makes it difficult at times but he is learning to manage.  Do you have a color picked out?

Judy-Mr. Scooby is looking fantastic!  Oh my gosh!  he is going to be done before we know it!  What will be your next project?  That is awesome that your ds is a Chiro, do you get adjusted often?  Joyce's husband, Terry is a Chiropractor, he is pretty awesome!

Last nights Craft Night went well, only 2 ladies.  It's a good thing we are taking a break, the busy holiday season will be here soon. Time for me to start cranking out Gift Sets.

Going to work on my knit socks today, treating myself to an afternoon off.  Been working like a bee getting ready for Tuesday.  We are hosting an After Hours Chamber of Commerce Business Network Meeting complete with spooky snacks, wine, cheese and door prizes..fun fun fun! But also lots of planning and preparing.  

p.s. here is the Dragonfly Poncho Pattern:

http://pattern-paradise.com/2016/08/31/free-crochet-pattern-dragonfly-poncho/

:ghug  :ghug

Hi peeps!

Well, all those ends have been tucked in and my row count for the main part of the graph is 77/120 :D Then the border. The little girl getting it is a tiny little thing, so it won't need to be too big ;)

Good morning. The sun is shining but it's cold out there. I have a cold. It's not a very bad one, as far as colds go, but I feel like a limp noodle. I cannot call in sick this weekend, so I will have to work wearing a mask. (Who knows...maybe it will be gone by tomorrow....). After this weekend, I have three weeks of vacation scheduled and they take a dim view of people who try to extend their vacation by calling in sick before or after it. Also, if you call in on a weekend you have to make it up by working another weekend. This means that nearly everyone who is sick on the weekend, comes to work and spreads their germs around.....all because of people who abuse sick leave....not fair at all.

We were invited to DDs for dinner tonight, but I will more than likely stay home. Her inlaws are coming too, and her father in law has had a bone marrow transplant, so he needs to avoid sick people.

I still haven't decided on a vacation project, but I'm leaning toward a knit three button shawl. Last week one of my friends was wearing one and it looked cute and functional. It's just a rectangle with three strategically placed buttons. The look of the shawl changes a bit, depending on how you button it. Actually this sounds like a good project to get started on today, I don't have enough energy for anything too energetic. Something similar to this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/three-way-wrap     That's beautiful! I am so out of practice I would never finish one....lol!
I've seen these for sale in stores, but never paid much attention until I saw my friend in one.

Judy, I am a cool, calm, collected person by nature. I've been an ICU nurse for so long that it takes something really unusual before I get even a little stressed. This is probably a good thing as my Dh is much more easily stressed. All three of our children are more like me. That's a good gene to pass on! I blow up - then move forward. DH acts cool calm and collected.....but internalizes everything. Our DS seems controlled too....but really is more like him.  I saw that in action when I was in the hospital last year!

Have a great day ladies. I will likely drop by again later...seeing as I have no plans to do anything too strenuous today.

Hope you feel better by tomorrow!

Good morning house!

Cindy-what a lovely shawl!  Looked at the pattern, seems easy.  I find that I knit like a turtle.  :lol    But I do enjoy knitting socks and dishcloths, they are my personal favorite to knit.  The last shawl that I had made took me about 4 months.  That is so good that you are cool, calm and collected.  I bet it helps a lot with nursing.  I am an average of both, I am naturally hyper..I can do a zillion things at one time but I think I can keep a clear head.  My ds is emotional and super sensitive, it makes it difficult at times but he is learning to manage.  Do you have a color picked out?

Judy-Mr. Scooby is looking fantastic!  Oh my gosh!  he is going to be done before we know it!  What will be your next project?  That is awesome that your ds is a Chiro, do you get adjusted often?  Joyce's husband, Terry is a Chiropractor, he is pretty awesome!I don't go as often as I should. I feel bad - he can't bill me for visits...loL! 

Last nights Craft Night went well, only 2 ladies.  It's a good thing we are taking a break, the busy holiday season will be here soon. Time for me to start cranking out Gift Sets.

Going to work on my knit socks today, treating myself to an afternoon off.  Been working like a bee getting ready for Tuesday.  We are hosting an After Hours Chamber of Commerce Business Network Meeting complete with spooky snacks, wine, cheese and door prizes..fun fun fun! But also lots of planning and preparing.  

p.s. here is the Dragonfly Poncho Pattern:

http://pattern-paradise.com/2016/08/31/free-crochet-pattern-dragonfly-poncho/

:ghug  :ghug

That is a cute poncho!

Well...I posted today or at least I thought I did!  It shows under "auto saved content" but I must have never hit post.  Oh dear...senior moment again!  It's been a really busy, stressful week and I can't believe it's Friday already.  DH may be having another surgery, but we'll find out next week. 

I've read all of your posts and am always thinking about you. :manyheart  I hope everyone is okay and I will check in tomorrow. ♥♥♥

Well...I posted today or at least I thought I did!  It shows under "auto saved content" but I must have never hit post.  Oh dear...senior moment again!  It's been a really busy, stressful week and I can't believe it's Friday already.  DH may be having another surgery, but we'll find out next week. 

I've read all of your posts and am always thinking about you. :manyheart  I hope everyone is okay and I will check in tomorrow. ♥♥♥

I hope he doesn't need any!

Have a good night, my friends.

Hi House. :)

Judy ~ Scooby is wonderful!  Your little neighbor will be so excited. :c9

Cindy ~ I hope you're feeling better - especially since you have to work. :hug   Have you started packing yet? ;)

LeeAnn ~ The dragonfly poncho is great!  Thank you for sharing the link. :yes   Will you all have help with the meeting on Tuesday?  I know you'll have a good turnout!

Marlene ~ Oh, so sorry the doctor's scheduling is so far away :(  Yay for getting to spend time with all four grandkids!

Hi the rest of Our House, too. :manyheart

Well, I started this post right after noon. Lol  DD called and they all came over for the afternoon and just left.  So now I will actually hit the post button! :lol

Hi all

Just read through the posts! Today, dd and the boys and I went apple picking and pumpkin picking. Got home and DD and Jali came over. We celebrated my birthday. We were going to go out, but ended up ordering in. It was much easier that way with Charlie and Jali. After dinner, dh and I took Ryan and Robbie out for ice cream. We had a lovely day and the boys made me the cutest cards. Ryan drew all different fruits inside the card. I could actually tell what fruits they were. The front of the card had a pretty rainbow. Robbies card was cute, too but I couldn't really tell what he had drawn. Lol. The difference between a 5 year old and a three year old.

My brother has been diagnosed with stage 1 b lung cancer...it was found incidentally when he was having his annual MRI for MS. He then had further testing and luckily the PET scan didn't show it anywhere else. He will be having sueprgery on 11/11 His daughter is getting married Jan 6 so he is kind of bummed. He was going to wait till after the wedding, but my sis in law, niece and nephew all insisted he takes care of thing asap. Positive thoughts and prayers if you are so inclined would be appreciated. Like my brother said, if you pray to a cactus, he doesn't care, he will take any and all kinds of prayers.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

'Morning, everyone. :)

Joanne ~ Your day with kids and grandkids sounds wonderful!  What a great way to celebrate your birthday. :)  I'm so sorry about your brother...sending positive thoughts and prayers that he will be okay. :hug

We're staying home today!  I've already accomplished a lot and plan to crochet this afternoon.  I hope you are all having a good weekend. :manyheart

Morning peeps!

Joanne, your brother will be in my thoughts and prayers - and the entire family. We worry so much about those we love.... :hug

Having the grandkids over, though is the best! They seem to be so sweet. Staying in for dinner was definitely the way to go!

Hi, Mary! I hoe you got some hook time in.

Update: Scooby has all ends woven in and now I'm working on the deep border.

Have a good day everyone!!!!

Good morning. I had a great weekend at work, but it was tiring. I'm still not feeling completely well, but it's slowly getting better. Four days until we leave for the Smokies. Today's plans are to do some housework and start packing. Laundry is already going.

I started a shawl similar to the one I posted last week. Being a rather novice knitter, I misunderstood something in the pattern right away, and instead of making ribbing, I ended up with seed stitch. I decided to just go with it, rather than starting over. After all. It's really just a rectangle with a buttonhole and strategically placed buttons. So, now I'm really just doing my own thing. The plan right now is a stockinette stitch shawl with seed stitch borders and edges to prevent rolling. I will use the schemtic in the pattern for sizing and button and buttonhole placement. I think I'd like a knit version better than a crochet version, but it would be super simple to make a crochet version, (and a lot quicker!). I started a black one, because I wear a lot of black and white, but I wouldn't mind a more colorful one. I probably have enough dark red yarn in my stash to make one in that color.

Judy, I must say...you are speedy. I get cramps in my hands just thinking about all that single crochet!

Well, best get moving.....

'Morning, House. :)

Judy ~ Oh Wow!  Already on the border...can't wait to see Scooby. :yes

Cindy ~ The shawl sounds great!  You are so creative to be able to figure out the "work around" on the stitches.  I love black, but my eyes don't like working with black yarn. Lol  I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

We have something every day this week except Friday, I think.  Having the weekend at home was nice - no driving for me!  We're in the 90's again for a few days - at least the ac got a little break!

Hi, peeps!

Good morning. I had a great weekend at work, but it was tiring. I'm still not feeling completely well, but it's slowly getting better. Four days until we leave for the Smokies. Today's plans are to do some housework and start packing. Laundry is already going.

I started a shawl similar to the one I posted last week. Being a rather novice knitter, I misunderstood something in the pattern right away, and instead of making ribbing, I ended up with seed stitch. I decided to just go with it, rather than starting over. You ARE good! After all. It's really just a rectangle with a buttonhole and strategically placed buttons. So, now I'm really just doing my own thing. The plan right now is a stockinette stitch shawl with seed stitch borders and edges to prevent rolling. I will use the schemtic in the pattern for sizing and button and buttonhole placement. I think I'd like a knit version better than a crochet version, but it would be super simple to make a crochet version, (and a lot quicker!). I started a black one,I'm like Mary, having a hard time working with black...must be the age...lol!  because I wear a lot of black and white, but I wouldn't mind a more colorful one. I probably have enough dark red yarn in my stash to make one in that color.Dark red would look awesome! 

Judy, I must say...you are speedy. I get cramps in my hands just thinking about all that single crochet!I'm using a good hook, one I was gifted here on CV in the first swap I ever participated in. It has an ergonomic handle, needing just a light touch to hold, and the top part is like stainless....so smooth...and when I hold the hook at the right angle I can slide it in and out (Caron Pounder) easily. I've found that, at times, I can even do the sc stitches without looking.

Well, best get moving.....

I hope you're feeling 100% soon!

'Morning, House. :)

Judy ~ Oh Wow!  Already on the border...can't wait to see Scooby. :yesI'm glad the little girl is petite....don't have to super size this one!

Cindy ~ The shawl sounds great!  You are so creative to be able to figure out the "work around" on the stitches.  I love black, but my eyes don't like working with black yarn. Lol  I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

We have something every day this week except Friday, I think.  Having the weekend at home was nice - no driving for me!  We're in the 90's again for a few days - at least the ac got a little break!

Well, we put our AC on again yesterday and we'll need it through tomorrow. 82 yesterday, humidity is creeping up and will be really yucky tomorrow. I detest trying to do anything in this weather. Even the mosquitos came out to play again. :P

Have a great day my friends.

Hello ladies. I'm running on about three hours of sleep. My head gets all plugged up when I lay down. I had an early meeting at work and ran errands afterwards. I still don't feel completely well, but being up and about has helped. It was 76 degrees and very humid when I got up at 6:15, which didn't help me with sleeping either. It's very breezy and feels cooler now than it did overnight..

I have about 90% of my vacation packing done. The last load of laundry is going, and my shawl is 3 inches long. Only 57 more inches to go!

DHs brother and his wife are coming over later this afternoon. BIL is going to help Dh shingle his shed and SIL is just coming to visit. The shed is turning out very nice. It will have enough room to store our three sets of patio furniture. We have always put them in the attic of the barn which involves quite a bit of work. A shed will make that much easier.

Have a great day, ladies.

Good morning House!

Boy of boy!  If I could get any busier I just do not know what I would do.  

Judy-Mr. Scooby is already almost finished?  Can I just say wowza!!!  You are on a roll!  I can't wait until I have more time to play er..I mean work with yarn and hook.

Cindy-the new shawl sounds great!  Bet it will work up quickly! Are you excited for your trip?  Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hopefully the bug will works its way out before you all take off.  

Mary-I am so so very glad that you had a day of rest.  I bet it felt good not having to drive.  This week will find you driving to and from lots of appointments.  Now that my mom has retired from work she is super busy with her dr. appointments, goodness! She has a full schedule.

Joanne-your weekends are super busy!  Bet you can't wait until they roll around, your dd's always have something fun and exciting planned.  

I had a great weekend!  My dd and I spent most of Saturday getting her all dolled up for Homecoming.  I was then the taxi driver to and from the dance..lots of running back and forth.  She had a great time with her boyfriend Sam.  

Yesterday was the 4th Etsy class..it was a long but fun one!  Next Monday will be our last class, I am going to miss it.  I have become friends with the two ladies, they are very nice and make teaching so easy.

Joyce and Carol the ladies in our building will be helping with tonight's Chamber After Hours Business Network meeting..so glad!  I spent a good chunk of yesterday making the pumpkin cheese ball and fruit dip as well as prepping all of the food that was on my list..fun fun fun!

Guess I better get to work, have a wonderful day friends!  

post-33271-0-41295500-1476810515_thumb.jpg

post-33271-0-89990700-1476810525_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies,

LeeAnn, The firefly poncho is a cute pattern. DD is beautiful! Such a pretty dress. Hope her and her date had a nice time.

Cindy, Your knitted shawl pattern is pretty. I wish I was a better knitter. Hope your feeling better before your vacation starts. The greats DH built the shed to make storing things much easier. Were all getting older and putting things up in the attic takes a lot of work. In Texas we store all the decorations in totes, on hangers if they can't go in a tote (they are covered with garbage bags) in the attic of the dining hall. It is to the max. Hope you have a great time on your vacation.

Judy, I love Scooby Do! You went pretty fast on this one. Your little neighbor girl is going to love it. Your lucky to have a chiro in the family. 

Mary, Hoping your hubby doesn't need surgery, but if he does it isn't to serious. Hope you get some me time in with your busy schedule this week.

Joanne, It sounds like you had a nice celebration for your birthday with your family. Praying for your brother and your family.

We went to Maya's last weekend. Saturday we went and they picked out there pumpkins. I watched both kids friday, picking Maya up at noon due to a half day of school. We went to Colby's football game saturday afternoon. I hope baby G wants to play football as his mommy already has him playing.

Today I called doctors and the sleep study office. I'm schedule for next tuesday for the fitting for my mask (if I go that route). I don't remember if I said or not, but I did the sleep study at home. Insurance company realized they can save a lot of money by us doing them at home. I was glad to do it at home in my own bed. I called my cardiac doctor and asked for him to change one of my medicines. I have this cough that just won't stop. It wakes me often every night and I have it through out the day. He thought maybe it was allergy related when I seen him. I have tried 3 different allergy meds and 1 cold and cough medicine with no relief. Hubby took this medicine at one time and he developed a cough to. It stopped shortly after the medicine was changed. I asked for the doctor to let me know about his thoughts on my procedure. Wait and have it done or will it be okay to do it when I come home in the spring. Then I called the surgeons office and one lady (Julie) called the lady working on scheduling me and was told the doctor is on vacation this week so she is waiting for him to get back to work so she can find out how he wants to schedule me in. I asked before I go to Texas and she said yes. I hope it happens that way.

My brother texted me and he is having a heart cath monday morning at 6:00am. I'm going to check with my sister and see what her schedule is for work sunday/monday as I may go and stay with her. If not it will be a very early morning for me. Please put him in your prayers. I am scared! I pray they find out what is exactly going on with his heart and can fix it. His heart problem is worse than mine.  

I have to pick Payton and Jocelyn up after school then we are heading to Maya's. She is going to do a cheerleading clinic thursday. On friday night they cheer the first half of the football game. We will be going to that. It's going to be pretty cold out to. It will be fun!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Baby G has another ear infection and the corner of one tooth peeking through. Poor little guy!

Morning peeps.

LeeAnn, your DD is so cute! She looks petite, like you.

Marlene, it's good to hear from you!

I'll be thinking of your brother and family - heart caths can be scary, but on the other hand, they can show a lot.

Poor baby G.... :(  I hope he gets better soon - and that the teeth coming in won't bother him too much.

Hello ladies. I'm running on about three hours of sleep. My head gets all plugged up when I lay down. I had an early meeting at work and ran errands afterwards. I still don't feel completely well, but being up and about has helped. It was 76 degrees and very humid when I got up at 6:15, which didn't help me with sleeping either. It's very breezy and feels cooler now than it did overnight..That's the exact weather we're going to be getting today!

I have about 90% of my vacation packing done. The last load of laundry is going, and my shawl is 3 inches long. Only 57 more inches to go! :cheer  :cheer 

DHs brother and his wife are coming over later this afternoon. BIL is going to help Dh shingle his shed and SIL is just coming to visit. The shed is turning out very nice. It will have enough room to store our three sets of patio furniture. We have always put them in the attic of the barn which involves quite a bit of work. A shed will make that much easier.Easier is good...we keep trying to adapt to our ages and limitations these days. Just can't do what we used to do. 

Have a great day, ladies.

Scooby will be getting the second color added to his border soon, then an embroidered heart with her initial inside and I'm attaching a small "ball" to it, tied with a short length of a chain made with yarn. The ball is what was supposed to be part of the German shepherd stuffed dog...lol!  It was DH's idea to use it as a ball.  :D

Have a great day my friends...

Good morning house :hi

Wow, once again I can't believe it's been over a week since I stopped by last!  Well, as you know my parents went home last week, but my dad ended up coming back on Monday while mom drove back on Thursday.  So, I was still over there every day helping.  I figure the less I do, the more they have to do :(  They got their WiFi hooked up and cable lines run.  Dad did more electrical and yesterday switched out the front door.  Today their countertops are being installed (they went with quartz) and tomorrow the range top and dishwasher will be installed :)  They are going back to Hazleton on Friday or Saturday for the week.  Someone looked at their house earlier in the week, but I don't know if they'll give an offer or not.  Troy and I stained his front deck with the first coat over the weekend...the weather was perfect for it.  But, it took us a LONG time to get it done.  I love painting, but not so much deck jobs...I prefer rooms/regular walls, all the spindles were just annoying, lol.  He's been sick since last week, but is taking an antibiotic and I thought I was getting it as well on Monday then.  But, I reconsidered because of the weather so yesterday I went to get the allergy meds that actually help me and I'm feeling a million times better!

LeeAnn - dd is gorgeous!  Glad to hear that Sam is a nice young man.  I love that poncho, super cute!

Judy - I'm still doing the Elimination Diet and have added a few things back so far, but the buffalo chicken dip has ranch dressing and cream cheese which are both in categories that I have not added back into my diet yet while I'm trying to figure out food intolerances. Scooby is working up great!

Mary - Glad to hear you got your gardening done.  I hope everything works out alright with DH!

Joanne - Happy belated birthday (but I think I got you on FB :) ) How awesome that you got to go to a playoff game while in Boston!  The Red Sox was my very first professional sport game ever, I think I was in 8th grade at the time and we were there on a band trip :)  Sending prayers for your brother and his surgery :hug

Cindy - Sounds like you've been getting some things done around the house and getting ready for vaca!  I hope you have a great time and I love the shawl you picked out!

Marlene - I hope you hear back about the procedure soon and that you're able to get everything done before you head to Texas!  Prayers for your brother and his heart cath!  I hope baby G is feeling better :hug

Good morning house!

Marisa-lots of projects going!  Wow!  I would count all of the painting as a work out?  :yes   Your parents are going to have a fantastic home!  Custom designed to their specifications.  :manyheart

Marlene-prayers and warmest of wishes for your brother,  :hug   Baby G is growing so fast!  Cutting a tooth, awww so cute!

Judy-I can't believe that you are on the border, wowza!  I brought my crochet hexagons in with me today, have 3 days to do for the Temperature Afghan, will share pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Cindy, Joanne, Michelle, Mary, I hope that you are all doing well!

Thank you all for the lovely compliments, my dd is such a sweetheart!  Sad news, Sam broke up with her yesterday..she is shattered...long story.  She is home today resting and recuperating.  My poor baby, it has been tough.

The Chamber After Hours Event was a huge success!  It made it for a super duper long night but well worth it.  Will share photo's of the evening soon.  

Hugs and warmest of wishes :ghug

Hi, Marisa!! You need to take time for you sometime soon. If I ever redid our kitchen again I would do quartz counters too. No maintenance whatsoever! I forgot about your elimination diet....explains not having the dip! 

LeeAnn...I firmly believe that your DD has an even better guy waiting in the wings for her! Unfortunately, she has to deal with her emotions right now before she will even listen to something like that....

I went to the mall - by myself - this morning and was glad I went alone. I had to try on so many dresses before I found what I think is a perfect one for a "day after Thanksgiving" wedding reception. Done....I hate trying on things....I'm exhausted!

Later gators

Archived