Our House Part Two

JulieKay

morning, peeps!

Mary, the colors are great on your ghan! I know a lot of my friends who would drool over that!

The sun is out today!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cold, but beautiful.

Have a great one, my friends

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the sweet comment, Judy.♥   I remember making at least one Jasie blanket...very pretty pattern and your yarn is working great with it. :hook

I've been at my desk all morning.  I have my new calendars ready to go and filing is done. :cheer   I think I deserve some crochet time later. :)

Hi Ladies,

Cindy, Thanks for link for the shawl patterns. I saved them.

Mary, Hope you were able to get some crochet time in today.

Judy, That pattern and your yarn is made for one another. It's beautiful! I'm going to go look the pattern up.

We were out and about this morning. Made a stop at the post office, the store and stopped in at Gordy and Mary's. Gordy is having trouble breathing even with his oxygen. We went to dinner tonight with the neighbors. We were going to get pizza, but we all decided to have wet burritos. I also washed bedding today. It's been foggy and misty here all day. Hope everyone has a nice sunday.

Hi ladies. Had a busy, but enjoyable day at work. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same.

As Marlene says, it was a very gloomy, foggy, drizzly day today. Not really very cold though.

I've been knitting on the baby blanket that I started about 6 months ago. It's close to 2 feet long, so I'm getting there.

Morning peeps!

Linda posted on FB yesterday. She went to a party and is planning g a project for herself for when she is healed....sounds like she's in a good frame of mind..,.so glad.

Cable guy is coming between 8 & 11 so got to get moving!!

Love the afghans you are both workin on, Judy and Mary!

I babysat the boys yesterday for around 1till almost midnight. DD and SIL had a wedding to ago to. Today I spent part of the day doing weekly cleaning, laundry and a quick run out to the store for some gifts. I can't believe the weekend is almost over and tomorrow begins week 3 of working 3 people short.

Glad to hear that Linda is doing ok!

Have a good evening!

Hi Ladies,

Another gloomy drizzly day here. It's still 46* out. We went Christmas shopping today. Still have to go back for two more. Maya and here sister. I asked Maya what she had on her list and the first thing she said was sand art. I priced it and it's above what I pay. Wednesday and Thursday they have santa bucks at a local store like walmart so I will go back and buy it then. Jocelyn wanted olaf from frozen and I found one reasonably priced and Payton wanted another helicopter to fly. I picked them each up a pair of pants. I usually buy pjs but Maya said she didn't need any more. The grocery isles were busy, but regular shopping was pretty easy. I talked to DD and she said they have been busy all week. She said she has had a better week than black friday week and they did really well for that time period.

Hope everyone has a nice week!

Hi, ladies!

Sunny and chilly here...but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago.

Lots on the agenda today - have a good one, my friends!

Good Monday morning! 

Marlene ~ Way to go on nearly finishing your shopping!  I just have a couple of things left on the list and we will be in that part of town on Friday.

Joanne ~ Not fun to be covering for three people for this long!  Thank you for the compliment on the hexagon afghan. :)

Cindy ~ I hope work went well yesterday. :yes   Do you work over Christmas this year?

I spent the day in ER with my mil. My brother in law and sister in law are there with her now. When I left they said they were going to admit her. She has a bad hrinary tract infection and is having a lot of pain. So nothing much got done here

Cindy ~ Sending hugs and prayers to your MIL. :hug  Please let us know how she's doing.

A pretty quiet day here.  We went to our favorite breakfast place, bought groceries and went for a walk.  I need to get seriously busy tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Joanne, DS took me to lunch at the Molly Pitcher - the river looked beautiful from our table!

Cindy, prayers for your MIL...

Judy. Lunch sounds wonderful!!! Glad you enjoyed your birthday

Thinking of all of you it it's back to the hook. I want to mail out DD's gifts and I am making a scarf for her roommate. I need more hours in the day!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Judy, Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a nice lunch out with DS.

Cindy, Prayers for your MIL. Hope she is feeling better today.

Joanne, Hope they get some extra help before long.

Mary, Hope you weren't to busy today.

I looked for the knit pattern my cousin wants. I didn't find it, but I found something very similar hopefully that might help them. I also went through all my crochet bags and looked through them to see what was in them. I only found one wip among them. There are many more just not in those bags. I picked through some patterns to take with me just in case.

I chatted with my girlfriend. I must of had 5 calls and a text while talking to her. And the phone hasn't rang since. We had a nice long visit.

Hope everyone has a nice wednesday! Are fog finally left today. Some snow is on the way but with are near 50* it won't stick around very long.

Good morning. Cool outside this morning and frosty. I don't see much if any of the snow that was falling when I went to bed though.

Mil is doing quite a bit better. Dh talked to the dr., and they think she could be discharged today or tomorrow. We are hoping for inpatient rehab, as I don't quite know how we would manage her and fil. Dh and his brothers have found two nursing homes that can take fil, and we would hope to get mil into independent living at the same facility.

Today I plan to run errands. Luckily, I'm all done with Christmas, so it's mostly just groceries.

Hope everyone has a great day.

'Morning, all.

Judy ~ Your birthday lunch sounds like a very special one. :)  Are you using your new room a lot?  I always thought I would use my sewing room more, but it's turned into a yarn room along with my shop inventory. :lol   I keep the door closed to keep Zoe from getting cat hairs on everything.

Marlene ~ There must be so much to do before your trip to the coast!  I hope you'll get back to more crocheting when you have the craft group to meet with.  Are your hand and arm doing better?  I hope so! :manyheart

Cindy ~ I know you all are going through a hard time with MIL and FIL. :hug   My parents were too stubborn to move into assisted living.  I agree it would be ideal if they could be at the same place...I hope it works out. :yes

Joanne ~ Do you have any time off over the holidays?  You deserve a break!

Linda ~ Miss you!  I hope your shoulder is healing okay.♥

It's cold and drizzling - I have all the Christmas lights on to cheer up the house. :ctree

I'm back. I did not get to all my errands, but I did get in for a much needed haircut. It's shorter than I usually wear it, so it's going to take some getting used to.

Dh visited mil and says she looks much better. Probable discharge tomorrow, not sure yet if it will be home or rehab though.

Joanne, is there a light at the end of the short staffing tunnel?

Mary, it's cold here and snowing. I Think snow is better when it's this cold. Drizzle just coats everything in ice.

Hi Ladies,

Cindy, Hope it works out so your MIL and FIL can be together.

Mary, My hand isn't and worse but it isn't any better either.

I went shopping today. I picked up Maya's Christmas gift and it was on sale for almost half price. I got home and remembered I forgot cool whip. We are getting Maya friday. She will stay with us until we go to her house Christmas Eve. She texted me this morning when she got up. She said she can't wait until friday. There going to get a puppy. She asked me what I thought they should name her. I told her I didn't know.

Hope everyone has a nice wednesday!

Morning peeps!

Mary, I do use my room every day - sometimes a few times a day - part of the is because the laundry or cooking has to be tened to so I need to stay downstairs. But It's still a sweet place to be....sometimes Miss Lucy comes int o see what I'm doing...lol!

I'm making a piano keys scarf for DS's GF....started it last night, using part of the graph pattern I have for the piano ghan.

And I saw a FB post a day or two ago from Linda. she's actualy trying to crochet a ittle. For now she still needs to stay with DD but it sounds like Linda's able to deal with it better.

Hi ladies. Super busy day at work, but I must say that my two patients were both wonderful people. Work again tomorrow.

Mil was to be discharged to rehab today. Dh went to pick her up and take her there. He just walked in the door after being there for four hours. He says she is really nervous about this.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Archived