Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Welcome back q8!! Pictures are welcome anytime! Glad that things and life have settled down

Holly. Hope the week flies by so you can start your vacation!!!! Any big plans?

Some sad news today. My daughters father passed away suddenly. I'm glad that my middle daughter was at my youngest daughters house when she got the call. My oldest took the train to nj and is staying with my middle dd tonight. I just got home about 15 minutes ago from watching the boys and will be watching the boys again tomorrow so they can all go into ny to arrange his cremation. Please keep them in your prayers.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, peeps.

Joanne, I'll certainly say prayers for your daughters. Regardless of what life has thrown our way, we are still our daddy's girls. Sending them hugs, too.

Holly, it sounds like you really will need that vacation! Is it a staycation?

And q8... wow!! A voice from the past! It's so good to,hear from you and see that your life has righted itself. I'm so happy to hear that your crocheting is now also going to earn you an income. I do remember your beautiful work.... As far as pictures go, we have been mostly chatting here, so any pictures at any time will be more than welcome!

And anyone who steps away for a time is always welcome back here. We all know that life happens and sometimes we need to put all out attention and energy elsewhere.

Whoever is out there reading this...don't hesitate to pop back into the House!

Hi to Linda, who is very busy getting settled into her new apartment, to Cindym who is visiting family in Canada, and to everyone else, who is just....busy.

Cu all later. Monday chores await. At least the ground is still so saturated I get another day off from watering!

Hi ladies. I got home last night, but did not have time to stop by. I had to work today. It was a very busy, but good day.

My baby hat and shoes with all the button on embellishments were a huge hit at the baby shower. My sister did not know that I could crochet. I guess I've never crocheted around her. We live about 8 hours apart so we don't see each other often.

Q8, talk about a blast from the past. It's good to hear that your life has settled down. It's been a long time! We love to see pictures at any time.

Joanne, my sympathy to your daughters, and to you too. I will certainly say a prayer for them.

Holly, hope you enjoy the new library. Are you doing anything during your vacation?

oh ladies my precious friends im so happy for this warm welcome

ill post photoes in a while ill try to combine them in groups as they are alot

and im really happy to be back here again

post-9627-0-93824000-1407199337_thumb.jpg

post-9627-0-64946900-1407199368_thumb.jpg

post-9627-0-32983000-1407199394_thumb.jpg

post-9627-0-46433800-1407199422_thumb.jpg

post-9627-0-92528300-1407199611_thumb.jpg

Well i did alot of things and some i cant find their pictures bt

i did peter pan collars but made them with two layers

mug cozies

baby stuff

headbands

angel wings necklace 

tissue covers with coasters

tea pot cozies and tea cups cozies

i did also some slippers scrubbies collars necklaces ....etc

and i couldnt not share my logo loooooooooooool i love cows thats why i called my mini business cutie_little_moomoos

i would love to hear your opinions i would really appreciate any comments :)

Q8, your work is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you used, but I have to say my favorites are the tea pot cozies, esp the blue one with flowers (small picture, but that's what the decoration looked like). You are a regular crocheting machine!!!

Hi House.  Not sure what or when it happened since we've been gone all day, but I can see you all again!  :cheer

Hopefully, I'll be able to post in the morning but for now, I'll just say "Have a good evening, everyone." ♥♥♥

Good morning ladies. Laundry, groceries and vacuuming on my to do list today. Also a trip to the dentist. :(

Q8, your work us great. You certainly have done a lot. I really like those yellow slippers in the middle of the last group.

Holly, your vacation sounds perfect. Sometimes you just have to relax at home.

Mary, fingers crossed that you are really back. How is your Dh's back doing?

Linda, hope you are getting settled and will be back soon.

Well, better get moving so I can get to the dentist on time.

Hi Ladies,

Joanne, Prayers for your daughters. I'm sorry for everyones loss.

Mary, Hope your back for good now.

q8, Welcome back to our house! You have been quite busy. Your work is beautiful!

Holly, Enjoy your vacation! I agree with Judy a relaxing is one of the best.

Cindy, Glad your gifts were well received. Maybe they will be an incentive for your sister to learn to crochet.

Been at DD's since sunday. We have been cleaning the new house. We ripped up carpet, every room is being painted (that will be all done by the time we leave tonight), there  a row of L shape cupboards that were taken down and my hubby built a new one with the wood for them. All the cupboard doors were taken off along with the drawers (and let me say there are lots and lots of cupboards). We removed all the hardware, they will be painted black and all the cupboards are painted white. Someone is coming this morning to put tile floors in the kitchen and dining room. There moving in saturday and everything will be all done before move day. Were going later today then we have been as we had to catch up on a few things here. Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi ya peeps!

Just got back from giving my friend her comfortghan...or as I call it, her hug. She loved it....

Cindy, and everyone, the posts from Linda on FB are good. She had tons of help unpacking and is already living in her apartment. Internet service was a quick install, and has met nice neighbors who are into quilting and has met someone or more than a someone, I forget, who are intro spinning. It sounds lime she did the right thing moving near her DD.

Have a good day, my friends.

Hi House!  I'm almost afraid to post again...my track record hasn't been too good lately. :lol

I've been gone most of the last three days - babysitting, DH's PT and helping out with a very sick friend.  Her hubby is her sole caregiver and he needs a break once in a while. 

I will try and read through posts and hope to be home more tomorrow!  Have a great evening, everyone. :manyheart

Morning peeps!

Up early....hubby has his routine stress test early this morning and has a bit of a drive to get to the office, so we are all up. I'll be making homemade dog cookies this morning...makes a mess and I have nothing else on the agenda.

Here's the small shawl I made, testing Darski's pattern. I used red heart in blue suede.

post-8552-0-09673000-1407406683_thumb.jpg

Good morning ladies. It's a beautiful day here again. I've been cleaning drawers today. It's astounding how much stuff has collected in there. So far I've done some in the bathrooms, my night stand and the sewing room. Lots more to go though!

cindy, you sound like me. Months ago I went through my entire dresser and a couple of cabinets. It IS amazing what you can accumulate - and do without!

Mary, yay for hook time...anyway you can get it. And thanks.

Good morning ladies. Beautiful day here. I plan to clean more drawers today. My grandsons are coming over later. I'm going to start posting pictures of my baby shower gifts, but I don't dare to post too many for fear of getting kicked off the site!

So here's a pair if little sandals and a pair of black shoes. The little bows on the shoes button on and I made some other embellishments to replace them as well.

post-6189-0-41637200-1407502737_thumb.jpg

post-6189-0-29972400-1407502758_thumb.jpg

post-6189-0-15945800-1407502783_thumb.jpg

Good morning, all.♥  I've been slowly reading back to see what everyone is up to. :)

q8 ~ Welcome back!  Your work is lovely. :clap   I'm so glad that your life is going well now - you sound very busy and happy!

Holly ~ Your vacation plans sound good!  I hope you've had a relaxing week. :yes

Marisa ~ Enjoy your time with family.  (Hopefully with no extra drama. ;) )

Joanne ~ I was so sorry to read about your DDs' father.  I hope they are all doing okay. :hug

Judy ~ Thank you for the update about Linda.  So glad she's settled in and all is good!

Marlene ~ A very busy time for you and your family!  Congratulations to your DD on her new home and to your DS, too!

We're in the 100's once again, so will try and get errands done this a.m.

morning peeps!!

Mary, so glad your'e still around!! :lol

Cindy, thoose little shoes are too cute....

Not much going on today - will be seeing my goddaughter this afternoon for a short visit. She heads back to Syracuse in a week!

Have a great one, my friends.

Archived