Our House Part Two

JulieKay

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Joanne and Cindy.

Cindy, you have good eyes. It's done with an embroidered chain stitch.I've made letters and attached them to an adult afghan, but I didn't want the baby ghans to be bulky, so when I started doing the names I dug out my book of embroidery stitches...

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I have a little paperwork, but not too bad right now.  I have to get this place vacuumed, but that always seems to get pushed to the end of the list :(

I have a demo for a new chiro software at 2.  Not something I want to deal with, but my current one (as with many others) is not certified for the medicare/government reporting procedures for 2014.  I have to report during a 3 month time frame (calendar quarter) and so I only have the last one left from Oct-Dec, which doesn't give much time to get things in order.  It's not a necessity, but provides incentives to have it done.  So, I have one for today and one for tomorrow and am going to schedule with a 3rd as well :xfin

My main office email is acting up since yesterday and I'm trying to get that figured out, but because of that it's just moving slowly.  Odd that none of the other email addresses to that same account are affected :think

Hi Ladies,

Judy, That rr is beautiful! The rr is my favorite afghan to make.

Marisa, Hope you get the email figured out. Next march hubby goes on medicare and I'm not looking forward to it. 

We got a letter the other day that we need to get a new doctor. Ours is leaving. They gave us suggestions including another one in ther office. I need to call and see if they are going to replace him with someone else or not. I don't think they have anyone lined up as when are other doctor left this office we new the name of the new doctor taking his place. I told hubby I really would like to stay in that office as other wise we have to make appts for both of us to go and meet the new doctor before we can go to him for anything and that is an office visit. I'm going to look them up under are insurance company and hope that helps with a decision on who to go with. I would like to talk to the nurse to and see if she would recommend one.

DS is here with the kids until sunday. Payton went fishing last weekend and caught a 15" bass. He's going to ask his mom to send me the pic. I hope she will.

I did some laundry and sweeping today. Hope everyone has a nice thursday!

Hello friends. I don't know what happened to my day, seems like it was just morning and now it's almost time to go to bed! I went grocery shopping this morning and then dd and the boys came over for the afternoon. We all spent most of the afternoon outside.

Work tomorrow.

TGIF!!!

Went out last night to celebrate Ryan's "official " birthday!! We had a great time. The time is just flying by!!

Off to get ready for work and like I said above TGIF !!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!!

Good morning, Marlene, Joanne and Cindy! And hi to everyone else. Summer is busy for moms trying to amuse kiddos, so for the foreseeable future we will be in summer mode here, I'm thinking.

Marlene, thanks, and I hope you. Have an easy the finding another. Doctor...the rr is my go to pattern for a fast baby ghan. The lady who needed it for a gift loved it. I also gave her a couple of baby ghans for the NICU where she works. The comfortghan I'm making is in Homespun. I remember why I haven't used it in eons...but I'm adapting the angle I hold my hook and it's getting much easier. It's just a hdc pattern in strips. It's Lion Brand, a free pattern, called Square Deal Throw. My friend is home finally but can't talk on the phone....has a scraped esophagus. She's a talker, so this's has to be a real bear for her. I'm on strip 2 of 4 now, so I'm hoping by the beginning g of next week when she might be up for visitors I can bring it over.

Hi there ladies :hi

I've been busy today, but not with patients.  I had another software demo this afternoon, went to the gym this morning followed by the car wash :)  Now I'm doing computer stuff and would like to vacuum before I leave.  I don't see all of that happening though since I'm planning to leave within an hour :think

There is an event at a LYS tonight that I'm going to so hopefully it'll be fun!  Have a great weekend. I'm not sure if I'll get in tomorrow or not.

Using a cell is not easy!

This is the only site so it must be what happened to Cindy...

All of a sudden I couldn't get on. Amy fixed it for me. Evidently the anti spam guards on the forum software are very strong.

We haven't heard from Linda in a long time. I seem to remember that she couldn't log in either.

Hi, ladies....I forgot to mention that last night I saw Linda on FB, and the move is on now, so she'll be without internet for probably 10 days.

It's the weekend!!!! And I'm so excited!!! Nothing special going on, but just no work. Lol. Tomorrow morning I'm going to dd 's friends house to have my hair cut and colored. And if course the usual sat cleaning and laundry. At least my dryer is fixed!!!

Off to eat and watch the Yankees. Have a good night !

Hi Ladies,

Mary, I was blocked out to and sent Amy a message through Facebook. She fixed right up.

Judy, I hope your friend has a speedy recovery.

Cindy, Joanne and everyone else is having a good day.

Today hubby and I went to walmart with three kids in tote. It sure is a piece of cake only taking one child. Brother and sister argue in the car, and annoy each other according to the sister. Tonight for supper we had a bonfire and roasted hot dogs then made s'mores. The kids enjoyed it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi house!!!

Hair cut and colored, grocery shopping done, laundry done and some cleaning done!!! Now I'm sitting down to watch the rest of the Yankee game and knit!!!

Hope you are having a good day and ,Mary I hope Amy can straighten out the issue and get you back on the Ville!!!

Hi ladies. It's a do nothing weekend here. We got up late, went out for brunch, ran a few errands and now dh is cutting grass, while I do nothing. I'm making home made pizza for dinner though, so I have dough for crust in the bread maker I found at goodwill, and sauce in the slow cooker.

We stopped by the library this morning while we were out. I haven't been there in months, since I mostly read digital books. I wanted to read a book that is not available as an ebook. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how many crochet books they have. They used to have only a few, although they had lots of knitting books. I didn't take any out since dh was waiting, but it's nice to know that I can go there to get some inspiration.

Mary, hopefully we will see you back here soon.

Hi, ladies...

We went out for a drive to give the fur children something stimulating to do....now am in and will be cooking roast beef and roasted potatoes. A hot day, but the air is on, so will be ok...

Working on the comfortghan while watching the Yankees right now.

Hi Ladies,

Mary, Maybe Amy is at the crochet convention (It's the midwest one). If you want I could mention something on facebook on the ville's page. Maybe others are having the same problem. We know Linda is. Hope your not out to much longer. Your missed!

We had a long fun day at the fair yesterday. Hubby, DS, the  grandkids and myself went. The kids got the pass to ride as much as they want. They rode lots of rides many times. We also watched the horses doing the barrels. I could of watched that all day. We checked out the chickens, the rabbits, the ducks, the goats and the cows. I got to share with the kids  stories from my childhood. We did a lot of people watching while the kids were riding the rides. We checked out the crafts to. I sure don't understand how they judge. Someone made a potholder (?) it was round and layers done like a watermelon. They got a blue ribbon (1st place). In the same display was doily bedspread and they only got a red ribbon (2nd place). I seen quite a few things like that. It certainly wouldn't encourage me to enter anything again. There was quite a bit of crocheting, embroidery and quilting and some knitting.

DS is here tonight his van wouldn't start today when he went  to take the kids home. He's been playing different songs him and Emme are trying to decide on for the song and there entrance at the reception. She's into sports so some of them have been interesting. Her mom made Jocelyn's dress and they went to meet her this afternoon. Jocelyn is going to be so surprised the dress she tried on is going to be hers and for the wedding. We told her Emme's mom is making dresses to sell and Jocelyn is her model. Jocelyn said she loved the color and it was so soft, she wants one to.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Marlene, that is so sweet about Joycelyns dress!!! My mother made my wedding gown and 47 years ago December, is when I walked down the aisle wearing it...

We had a couple of hours of a spectacular light show in the middle of the night. Sparkie stayed in the bathroom with the door half shut and the nightlight on...poor baby. At least he was a lot calmer in there.

Have a great day my friends.

And Linda will be another week or so without internet because of her move. Mary, I hope you get everything working smoothly again!!

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I'm just waiting for a phone call for another software demo and didn't want to get any official paperwork started so I don't get interrupted.  It was a pretty laid back weekend.  Friday night a local LYS was having an event with wine tastings and raffles so I went with a couple ladies from the Saturday Panera group.  I won a keychain, lol and bought 3 skeins of hand dyed yarn since their dyer is moving on & it will no longer be available.  It's a multi colored variegated in warmer tones (I think) and a little bit of sparkle.  Saturday I came in to get some cleaning done and then went to the CGOA local group at Panera in the afternoon, it was a small group this week.  Then my friend and I walked down to the ballpark to try to hear the Jason Aldean concert, but it started to pour and the bar right next door had their own music playing (even out on the patio :( ) so we couldn't hear it, nor could we head down by the river because of the storm so we just hung out then.  Yesterday was as lazy as they come!  I spent the day crocheting and knitting and made some decent progress on the next stocking, a c2c afghan I just started last week, and I started a pinwheel cardigan with the yarn I just got on Friday.

Phone's ringing

Archived