Our House Part Two

JulieKay

good morning peeps....

Joanne, it looks like the Rangers aren't quite up to tackling the strong LA players. I see changes to the NYR next year. Great coach, but....

Well, i have an appointment to get the three stitches removed today! Can't wait....

Have a great day my friends

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking for prayers or good wishes for my family. My uncle passed away this morning. We have a lot of family from out of state including him. He's being brought back home. He was the only son and the baby of the family of seven kids. He's going to be missed by many. Thanks for your prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Marlene!!!!

Judy. I think you are right about the kings being too strong for the rangers. It would be nice for them to win at least one game though.

Linda. I'm glad you are having fun with the colored pencils How was your class?

Holly. Good Luck with the summer reading program. My daughters loved going!!! I can't wait till my grandsons are old enough to go!!

Mary, Cindy, and all. Have a good rest of the evening and happy Wednesday.

Oh Cindy. Love the pic of the view you posted on fb. Enjoy your vacation!!!!!

Marlene, Love and Prayers headed to you and your family.

Yikes!  :eek I'm flying to Iowa on Thursday!  Did laundry today so I'll have something to wear while there.  :oops Have to go to the post office and do some cleaning tomorrow and, Oh, yeah, pack the suitcase, and touch base with the gals who are going to be looking after Sweet Pea while I'm gone.  Yikes!  Things are getting really, really hectic.     :2spin

The prayer shawl group gals got together tonight for supper and a yack fest.  They got me a beautiful bag covered in butterflies as a bon voyage gift.  I'm so going to miss them.   :cry   But there are still phones and email.

Good morning, everyone. :)

Marlene ~ Sending hugs and prayers to you and your whole family. :hug   Will Maya be with you for most of the summer again?

Judy ~ I hope all is well with your incision now. :manyheart

Linda ~ Your day sounds really busy, but once  you're on that plane tomorrow all will be fine!  Safe travels and I hope you find the perfect new home. :yes

Holly ~ How long does the reading program last?  I hope you have some time for 'you' this summer. :)

Joanne ~ How was craft club?  What are you working on now?

Have a great morning, House! ♥♥♥

Hi, ladies!

Linda, time seems to be speeding up, doesn't it??

And I don't know what we would do without emails!!

Mary, stitches came out yesterday....uneventfully, which for me is never a guarantee...and the lab results were benign! All done!

Congratulations, Judy!  I'm so glad that everything went so well and the news was so good.   :clap    :clap

More errands to run today and need to get packed for the trip tomorrow.  And the time is beginning to fly by.  But next priority is the trip and finding a new place to live.  Then packing in earnest.

Hope everyone has a great day.  Love you all.   :ghug

Hi ladies. Just returned from Mackinac Island. We did a carriage tour there and also a Governors mansion tour. We left earlier than we planned because it started raining. We had pretty much walked through the entire town though and had visited many of the shops. Tonight we have tickets for a historic Mackinac Bridge cruise on a converted fishing boat called the Ugly Annie. It has all sorts of five star reviews on Tripadvisor. Tomorrow we are heading to Picture Rocks.

Marlene, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending good thoughts for the entire family.

Judy, glad the suture removal was uneventful and the path report was good.

Linda, wishing you safe travels. How nice of the prayer shawl gals to say goodbye with a gift!

Hi Ladies,

Linda, Wishes for safes travels and picking out just the right apartment. How nice of the prayer shawl girls to give you a gift. 

Mary, Maya will be here with us for the summer.

Cindy, Enjoy your vacation!

Judy, Great news on the results!

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. It's much appreciated! DD and Maya's daddy put a bid on a house and it was accepted. 

Have a nice thursday everyone! We have a busy day tomorrow. Hubby has therapy appts at the VA tomorrow and I have errands to run. 

Busy day today.  I even managed to twist my ankle, but it's better tonight.  I'll take a cane along tomorrow.  I will probably be checking in rather sporadically while in Iowa, but will be thinking of all of you.  Talked to DD and GS tonight and both are super excited about my arrival tomorrow and about the move up there.  DD has helped line up some friends to help with the apartment hunting.  Lots of good things planned for the time up there as well.

Hugs to all of you.   :ghug

morning my friends!

Linda, have a safe trip and good luck with the apartment hunting....it sounds like you're moving near wonderful people in addition to your family!

Hi all

Just got home. Both gs are feeling under the weather is I stopped after work and brought them a treat. We had fun playing and reading stories. Dd and sil put a bid in on the house they saw Sunday and the owners counter offered. They now have to decide what to do. Dd really likes the house and from the pictures I saw I think it is great too. Time will tell.

Marlene that's great news about dd and Maya's dad and the house!!!! I know you and maya are probably looking forward to the summer together Good luck with the errands and DH's appointments

Judy. What a game last night. At least now they won't get swept. The kings are really good!!! Good news about the biopsy results!!!!

Linda. By now you are probably in IA. Good luck with the apartment hunting!!!!

Cindy. Your vacation so far sounds wonderful!!!

Holly. How is the summer reading program coming along? And how is Wayne doing?

Mary. Have things started settling down??

Have a great Friday everyone!!!!

Hi, my friends....

Another rainy, gloomy day....I'm looking for mushrooms to start sprouting in my backyard!

I found a piece of an old honeysuckle bush we used to have. It was growing almost behind our white fence. A few days ago I broke off a piece and stuck it in a pot of soil....well the thing has new flowers!!! I adore honeysuckle....

Joanne, hoping for DD and SIL to make the right decision re the house. You are such a good grandma...is the house they are looking at close by?

Cindy, what wonderful pics of your vacay!

Hi to everyone else,....have a good day!

Hi ladies, just dropping by while dh packs up all his stuff.

Judy, very neat about the honeysuckle. It's a nuisance plant here, not quite invasive but spreads like crazy. Speaking of flowers, the woods here are bright with forget me nots, trilliums and lady slippers. It's quite a sight.

Well, dh is done, bye for now.

Cindy, I remember the original honeysuckle and how it spread like crazy. Reminds me of the weed like characteristics of forsythia. But I so miss the scent.... The stem has new flowers on it today :)

A quick Hi to you all.  I hope everyone has a nice weekend!  Things have still been very busy and I'm dreaming of a get away for a few days...so far it's just a dream. :lol

At least I've been able to crochet while waiting for DH at a couple of appointments yesterday and today.

Joanne ~ I hope the little ones are feeling much better. :manyheart

Judy ~ Yes!  Honeysuckle smells so good.  We have some growing over one fence from the neighbors' side and it's beautiful!

Cindy ~ Your trip sounds wonderful!

It's been way too long since I posted any pictures.  DD just sent this and stressed that Luke really does have pj bottoms on. ;)

post-10699-0-00674600-1402709727_thumb.jpg

Hi all- I've been MIA again :(  But hopefully i'll be able to be on here more.  The new boss is great!!!  My stress level is gone way down.  We have a "no drama zone" in the office!!  Now just to get the old boss to keep from calling several times a day!!! 

Oldest DD had ankle surgery on Thursday and is doing ok.  The pain pump wasn't working, so she finally called the nurse today to find out why.  It's working now so maybe she can get some rest.  We've had the boys since Wednesday so she'd be able to rest without their bickering (yes, they do that a lot LOL). 

Buster Brown and Missy are finally getting along.  They love to play with all the stuffed toys and they fight over the chew sticks--of course, Missy usually wins since she's bigger.

Well we've had lots of rain, more due to tomorrow.  But we've needed it for a long time--the drought is still going on but it's not in the extreme range now.

Well the boys are wanting to go outside, so they can run off some energy!!  Have a great weekend!

Hi, Sherry.....glad to hear that work is better for you and that DD has the pain pump fixed...hope she heals fast! Siblings, whether human or canine will always find something to get in a tussle over! Glad the pups are getting along better. Mine still have snarling matches...usually the old guy Sparkie is the one snarling because Lucy keeps trying to bait hmm I to chasing her. He hasn't done that since she was a little one. He's 8 1/2 and Lucy is 3.

Have a good night my friends.

'Afternoon, ladies. :) 

Judy ~ Thank you!  The little guys are happy...most of the time.  DD had Luke at the dr. Friday.  He's been running a fever since Thurs. night and all they came up with was "a virus."  :(  He's still not feeling good and no appetite, so she's taking him back tomorrow.   They've been planning a family trip to South Padre Island for months and are supposed to leave Thursday, so hope all is well by then.

Sherry ~ Oh, what great news about work! :clap   I hope your DD is doing better now. :yes

Linda ~ I just know you're having a wonderful time!  Can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)

SIL brought Zach over today so DD could get some rest while Luke napped.  We all walked up to the park and then came back here for lunch. 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! :manyheart

Mary, doctors always fall back on calling what they can't diagnose, a virus! I hope he feels better soon.

DS and hubby are sitting in the man cave right now. DS is in a very talkative mood....nice!

He also returned all the Tupperware I've been missing along with the game of thrones book. Book one. I thought I would give it a try. I'm still reading every spare minute I have....the hook is cold for now.

I hope you are all having a good day with family, if possible.

Hi Judy ~ Isn't it amazing how the Tupperware/Rubbermaid containers seem to disappear?  :lol    So glad you all had a good visit with your son. :yes

I still haven't heard from DD - hope they're still not waiting at the Dr.!

Crochet time for me this afternoon and I'm so ready. :)

Hi there housemates :hi

Well, again I fell right off the wagon!  I don't remember when I was in last and the 'go to first unread post' button wasn't working :(  I feel like I've been busy.  I was working last week to finish a large panel to be wrapped around a tree just north of me for the Cranberry Township community days.  I was asked by the lady coordinating it since she knew how involved with knit the bridge I was last year.  Well, tomorrow was supposed to be the pick up date and then at the beginning of last week she told me she had to pick it up before today so my friend Kristen helped me Friday night until midnight for some marathon crocheting to get it done for Saturday pick up! 

I'm just have a border to complete on an afghan that will be a wedding gift at the end of the month and I'm working on a rose shawl to wear to that wedding :xfin

I hope all is well :ghug

Hi, Marisa! Good to see you again. I know how busy anyone who has their own practice can be...not to mention when you're involved in other projects too! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Archived