Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi All!  Had a good day today.  No crocheting, can't find where they put my yarn :(  We had to move a lot around to accommodate all the equipment I brought home.  Maybe tomorrow DH will feel like looking for something for me to do.  I'm really getting tired of Angry Birds and Jewel Mania  LOL. 

Joanne - hope baby makes his appearance soon.  I know you are all anxious for him to get here.

Mary - glad you got your tooth fixed. 

Marlene - enjoy Red Lobster.  We love to go there.  The cheese biscuits are the best.  I really like their broiled seafood, the tilipia is usually really good

Cindy - hope your day has been good.

Well, I'm off to the couch for the night (can't sleep in the bed cause my machine is in there).  Hopefully I can sleep as good as I did last night. 

Have a great evening all and a great Wednesday!!  Hugs to all of you.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning and happy hump day!

Sherry- Glad to hear that you are continuing to improve. Hope you find your yarn so you can spend some time with your hook!

Linda- Good wishes for an excellent check up today!

Val- Hope that you can get to HL or Joann's to get the buttons!

Judy, Marlene, Mary, Cindy, Marisa, and everyone ---have a great day!

Good morning Housemates!

Sherry - it's good to hear from you.  I'm glad you're on the mend.  I hope you find your hook and yarn today.

Linda - looking for a good report from the doctor.  We are suppose to have wind for the rest of the week.  Take it easy!

Joanne - I woke up with a migraine headache.  I just fed it some caffeine so hopefully it will go away soon and I can be on my way.  I have to do this because I finished a mickey hat for a newborn.  I would very much like to complete everything at once.  

Cindy, Mary, Judy, Marisa, & Marlene catch you guys later.

Have a wonderful Wednesday housemates!  Here a  :ghug for everybody!  Love you guys!

BBL!

Good morning housemates :hi

Not much going on here.  I have a patient scheduled at 12:30.  It was good to hit the gym this morning since I didn't at all while my mom and aunt were here.  I had a Knit the Bridge group here last night and tonight am going out with some of the ladies of the neighborhood.

Joanne - I didn't know Hell's Kitchen was starting back up!  I'll have to see if the DVR picked it up :xfin  How great that dh had dinner ready :)  Glad your headache didn't linger!

Judy - WTG on your saltine ghan :clap

Marlene - I hope dh's headache cleared up :xfin  Red Lobster does have the best biscuits and they have other options than seafood :yes

Val - I hope your headaches gets better and that you're able to going hunting for buttons :hug

Linda - Hoping for an uneventful checkup :xfin

Sherry - I hope you're able to be reunited with your yarn today :xfin

Hi House.  I've just read through posts and I hope everyone is having a great day!  :manyheart

I've been in a "catch-up" mode all day and am kicking myself for getting behind on too many things.  Like for the first time ever, I've messed up the check book.  At least the bank shows a lot more than I do. :lol   Back to my list...I've barely made a dent. :)

Hi, all.  I had a good report at the doctor's.  A1C was at 6.4 which is down from the 6.7 last time.  Chest was clear.  She does want me to see the kidney doctor and make sure that my B/P med is still okay.  Otherwise it's see me in 3 months.

It is sooo very windy out there today.  And chilly, but the bushes and trees have decided that it's spring, in spite of that.  The tree buds are ready to pop and there are lots of white blossoms showing up.

Good to hear that you are sleeping better, Sherry.  Hope they find your yarn and hooks soon.

:ghug   Hugs to all of you.  :ghug 

Hi everyone. I went to work this morning but I wasn't planning to work. I will get Friday off now, since I worked today. It will be kind of nice to have a long weekend for once. I had a good day at work too. Luckily I was really tired yesterday and I went to bed at 9:30.

Sherri, hope you find that yarn soon.

Linda, I'm glad your check up went well. Hope the visit to the kidney doctor is good too.

Hi, ladies!

I read everyone's posts....

Full day today: met my 19 yo goddaughter for breakfast - caught her before she goes back to Syracuse over the weekend. :)

And I finally got in touch with the vet: Sparkie doesn't seem to have pancreatic insufficiency, according to the blood work. That's the good news.

Based on his symptoms the doc thinks it might be IBD (irritable bowel disease). The easiest way for me to see if this might be the case (I'm trying to avoid the stress and expense of an ultrasound) is an elimination diet. So I was busy in the kitchen this afternoon, cooking rice and chicken breasts, then dividing everything into meal size portions for 3 days. Since he can't have cookies I also made plenty of chicken to take the place of the usual treats.Maybe this will be the answer....if it is, then it's on to the expensive dog food, but at least there won't be any medication involved.

No hooking today, to say the least, but the sun was shining, and our son came by, all excited as he told us about the state of the art digital x-ray machine he's getting installed soon. Lucy and Sparkie were so happy to see him.

Not a bad day at all. :)

Have a good night everyone. :hug

Hi everyone

I went to see DD and the little guy after work today! I fed Ryan his dinner, then played with him and got him ready for bed before heading home. All DD had to do was read him his bedtime story! She's really tired and more than ready for her new son to arrive! Tomorrow is the official due date- and she goes back to the dr tomorrow. He will induce next week if she doesn't go into labor. He doesn't want her going past 41 weeks. Hopefully, Robbie will decide he's ready to come before she has to get induced.

Judy- Hopefully the answer for Sparkie will be that he does have IBD and you won't have to put him on meds and that the expensive food will do the trick. Sounds like you really did have a wonderful day!

Linda- Wind is supposed to kick up here tomorrow- guess it's working its way up north. Great report from your doctor. The A1C is terrific!!!! Good for you!!!!!!

Val- Hope the migraine went away!

Cindy- That's great that you will have a 3 day weekend!!!! I'm secretly hoping I'll get one too- (that would mean that DD is in labor and I'm home watching Ryan)

Marisa- Hope you had fun with the girls tonight!  Hell's Kitchen was good- another show to add to my DVR schedule!!! LOL

Last check-in for the day.  I'm tired tonight, probably because I haven't had a lot of sleep the last couple of nights.  I'll probably make up for it tonight.  :P 

I hope the new diet works for Sparkie, Judy.  One of my dogs had to be on a special diet at the end and didn't like it at all, but he did adjust to it.  Your idea of using bites of chicken to replace the treats sounds like a wonderful idea.

Joanne, I really hope that Robbie decides to make his appearance sooner rather than later.  The doctors don't let you go nearly as far past your due date as they used to.  My son was 10 days late and my daughter was 3 weeks late and had to be induced even then.  Not fun.  She had her head in the wrong position, widest part instead of smallest part.  :D   Very determined and stubborn even at that age.  :lol 

After the doctor's visit, I went to Walmart and picked up two pieces of material for my quilting stash (3 yards of an emerald green and 4 yards of a golden yellow) and then added 2 skeins of RHSS in blue suede for a pattern I came across while cleaning yesterday.  Then spent several hours working on the pattern to get it into my head and hands.  It's for a scarf using finger weight yarn which I then expanded to the width of a prayer shawl.  It took two tries to figure out the right size hook and ended up using a J.  It took only three pattern repeats to finally get the counts consistant and correct.   :P   But I've got it now.  And tomorrow starts the charity CAL of the month.  And this is one of the items that I plan on working on during the next 6 days.

Hope you all have a great night and a super day tomorrow.  :ghug 

have a good day at work, Cindy.

Linda, they both love chicken, so it's not a hardship - but Sparkie still sits in front of the cookie jar waiting for the cookie. I just ignore him. :lol

I have some cleaning to catch up with - upstairs bathrooms need a good going over...

Have a good one my friends... :hug  

Good Morning Ladies,

Mary, Hope you got the check book figured out. With everything that has been going on things will happen. The good thing is the bank has more money than you.

Joanne, I was two weeks over with both of my kids. DD they induced her so she would deliver on her due date. I hope Robbie comes on his own so she don't have to be induced.

Judy, I hope the diet works for Sparkie. Remember the soldier you made the afghan for his family.He was from my home town that died in Afghanistan? Nancy Grace is honoring him (his name is Bradley Rappuhn) at the end of her show March 27th at 8 & 10pm. It's on the HLN (Headline News).

Cindy, It's nice you will get a three day weekend. Any plans yet?

Marisa, Hope you had a nice night out.

Linda, Your so talented. Can't wait to see the shawl.

Sherry, I hope they find you hook and yarn for you.

Val, I hope the headache stays away so you can finish all your works you want to.

Today is my baby brothers birthday and my cousins. My cousin is 6 weeks older than me. Yesterday was a fun time with the ladies shopping. I picked up a blue and white pound of love skeins to make a baby blanket for a lady here. She didn't give me much notice so I hope I can get it done. I also picked up 24-hour baby afghans by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss. I used my 40% coupon at HL and got it at a nice price. But I would of bought even if I had to pay full price, just because of the two ladies who published it.

I had fish and chips and a salad at Red Lobster. It was good but a lot of food. The biscuits were to.

I have pt this morning than laundry to do. Yarn bag is going in the car so I can take pictures. We have a big round table in the small clubhouse I need to use. I need to go get ready. Have a great day everyone!

Good afternoon housemates :hi

Well, it was still morning when I started reading the posts.  We had a nice time out last night and met a couple new people.  This morning I had to be ready early so I didn't go to the gym because I wouldn't have been able to use my bathroom to get ready after and just didn't feel like getting things together to shower at the gym :shrug  Steph had people coming from the housing builders to look at a leak.  Otherwise, I really didn't need to be here until 2 today :lol  I have a few patients later in the day so will be here late tonight.

Linda - Glad to hear the doctors visit went well.  WTG on your crafting :clap

Cindy - Have a great day at work.

Judy - How nice to have bfast with your GD :hug  I hope the diet with Sparkie works :xfin

Joanne - Prayers for DD and hoping Robbie makes his appearence :xfin

Marlene - Glad you enjoyed your day and shopping :yes

Hi, everyone! As I anticipated, I slept the clock around last night. Feel a lot more awake and alert today consequently. Something went wonky with my knee last night. Sharp pain with difficulty walking after that. And it was swollen a bit last night. Not as bad this morning, but walking is still not fun. Hopefully this will calm down on its own. It's happened before, so not too worried, but it's a pain in more than one way. :)

Poor Sparkie. Being ignored as he stares at the cookie jar. :) :)

Sounds like you made some really good buys yesterday, Marlene. Way to go!

Good luck at work today, Cindy. Try to take it easy if possible.

Hoping things continue to go well with rehab, Shelly. Hugs!

Hugs to all of you. I'm going to go put my leg up. Have a great day!

Judy, I hope the diet works for Sparkie. Remember the soldier you made the afghan for his family.He was from my home town that died in Afghanistan? Nancy Grace is honoring him (his name is Bradley Rappuhn) at the end of her show March 27th at 8 & 10pm. It's on the HLN (Headline News).I remember the name - unusual one...  and we watch NG a lot. TY for letting me know.

Today is my baby brothers birthday and my cousins. My cousin is 6 weeks older than me. Yesterday was a fun time with the ladies shopping. I picked up a blue and white pound of love skeins to make a baby blanket for a lady here. She didn't give me much notice so I hope I can get it done. I also picked up 24-hour baby afghans by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss. I used my 40% coupon at HL and got it at a nice price. But I would of bought even if I had to pay full price, just because of the two ladies who published it.I'll have to check into that book! I'm sure you'll get the ghan done on time!

I had fish and chips and a salad at Red Lobster. It was good but a lot of food. The biscuits were to.

I have pt this morning than laundry to do. Yarn bag is going in the car so I can take pictures. We have a big round table in the small clubhouse I need to use. I need to go get ready. Have a great day everyone!

Hi, everyone! As I anticipated, I slept the clock around last night. Feel a lot more awake and alert today consequently. Something went wonky with my knee last night. Sharp pain with difficulty walking after that. And it was swollen a bit last night. Not as bad this morning, but walking is still not fun. Hopefully this will calm down on its own. It's happened before, so not too worried, but it's a pain in more than one way. :)

Poor Sparkie. Being ignored as he stares at the cookie jar. :) :)

Sounds like you made some really good buys yesterday, Marlene. Way to go!

Good luck at work today, Cindy. Try to take it easy if possible.

Hoping things continue to go well with rehab, Shelly. Hugs!

Hugs to all of you. I'm going to go put my leg up. Have a great day!

I hope your knee reponds to the rest. When we get to a certain age it seems like it's always something.....

My deep cleaning in the bathrooms is finished, Lucy was walked and chocolate pudding made: time to pull out my hook

Good afternoon Housemates!

I see my good night post was lost from last night!

I finally got rid of the headache.

I went to Hancock Fabrics next door to my nephews job.  They are having a sale starting today thru April 3rd.  I found the buttons I want there.  However, they don't go on sale until March 27th @ 40% off.  I decided to wait so I can get more than 1 bag.  Therefore, it will be a while longer before I can finish the faces and put the buttons on the diaper covers to get pictures.

I went by Michael's to look at the Simply Soft.  I stopped buying it years ago because it separates.  The skeins I saw yesterday were still the same.  I wanted to get some to make booties...oh well.  I need some RH white and I got a deal.  They only had 1 of the 14 oz whites and no other colors.  I got it for 1.99.  I think they must be getting rid of that size.  I got the regular size RHSS for 1.79 with the coupon.  Has anyone tried that new yarn?  I forget the name but it sells for 2.49 and seems to be okay.  I'm thinking about going back for some.

What yarn is everybody using?  I've basically been using ILTY only because I love it.  It's not the same as in the beginning.  I read somewhere they were changing companies.  It picks up everything, strands start out thick and strong and change to thin and frail among other things.  It's time for a change. :cry

Judy - I hope Sparkie is okay.  My heart goes out to him because he already sacrifices so much for Lucy. :lol 

Cindy - Have a good day at work.  I'm glad you're getting a long weekend.<%2

Hi everyone.  Sorry I've not been here too much lately...hopefully things will stay calm for a while. :)

Sherry ~ I hope you're feeling better each day! :hug   Were you able to find your hook and yarn? 

Linda ~ Congratulations on the good check-up. :clap   I'm so sorry about your knee, though.  I hope it improves quickly!  Yay for new fabric and yarn...retail therapy is always good. :yes

Judy ~ How wonderful to be able to spend time with your goddaughter!  I'll bet Sparkie loves his new chicken treats.  Gracie's obedience teacher recommended chicken or turkey for treats...Gracie prefers cheese. :lol   I'm glad your DS came for a visit!

Joanne ~ Hopefully, your DD won't have to wait much longer. :c9

Marlene ~ I'm glad you all had a good lunch and shopping trip!  Did you drive to Corpus?  What pattern will you use for the baby 'ghan?

Marisa ~ I know August is a few months away, but I can't wait to see pictures of a bridge decorated in yarn! :)

Valerie ~ You're the third person who has told me that ILTY has changed!  I've always thought it was great to work with...I sure hope they change manufacturers again!  Are you asking about RH "Love?"  (I think that's what it's called?)  It seems really soft and looks good - but I haven't tried it yet.  Michael's Impeccable yarn is nice to work with, but sure doesn't have as many colors to choose from.  I really like Vanna's Choice - especially when it's on sale. :lol

Hi to the rest of the House, too! :manyheart

I met DD and the little guys at the Mall this morning. :c9   Luke played in the big play area, we shopped and had lunch.  They were both happy little campers and we had lots of fun...and Grammie went crazy at Baby Gap. :lol   Everything in the store was 30% off, and we were able to find several things for both boys. :)

Better get something done around here!  Have a great afternoon. :ghug

P. S.  Even after using all the online filters and re-checking everything, I couldn't find the discrepancy in my checkbook.  For once in my life, I'm giving up and going with the bank's numbers. :lol

Hi again. Work was very busy. I'm pretty sure that my patient was the sickest patient in all of the ICUs. I literally ran all day, just keeping her going. I think she was doing a little better at the end of my shift though. I don't work again until next week Thursday.

Not sure what I'm going to do with all that time!

Linda, hope there isn't anything serious going on with your knee. Pain free knees are not something to be taken for granted. My knee pain seems to be associated with changes in the weather. I'm hoping that losing weight will help them as well. Today was a nice sunny day, so no problems.

Marlene, glad you had such an enjoyable day. Just so you know what you're missing...dh tells me we are supposed to get quite a snowstorm this weekend. We'll see, the forecast is often wrong.

Judy, I feel a little sorry for Sparkie, poor guy, no more cookies! Chicken might be good, but it's not cookies!

Mary, sounds like such a nice day out with dd and the boys. I feel like you really needed a day like that, you've been so busy taking care of everyone.

Val, I really like Bernat Super Value yarn for an inexpensive acrylic. Two negatives though, it's hard to find, and the color selection is just so-so. I have also used Michaels Impeccable which is nice and soft, but as Mary said, not many colors. I haven't used Vannas yarn recently, but I bought some a few years ago, probably around the time it came out, and it seemed kind of thick to me. Nice and soft though. I dislike RHSS because of its texture, although I do buy it because there are so many great colors. Lately it has seemed a little softer to me, but that may be my imagination. Others I have used and liked are Red Heart Soft and Pound of Love. I also like Caron Pounders, but again, the color selection is limited. Because a lot of my crocheting is for charity, I tend to buy a lot of lower priced yarns. Typically things made with them wash and dry well, which is important for the things I make.

Joanne, how is Dd holding up? She must be ready for Robbie to put in an appearance.

I finally got rid of the headache.Yay!

I went by Michael's to look at the Simply Soft.  I stopped buying it years ago because it separates.  I find because of that I can't work as fast as with other yarns. For the most part I've had very good experience with Caron Pounders - just not as many color choices.The skeins I saw yesterday were still the same.  I wanted to get some to make booties...oh well.  I need some RH white and I got a deal.  They only had 1 of the 14 oz whites and no other colors.  I got it for 1.99.  I think they must be getting rid of that size.  I got the regular size RHSS for 1.79 with the coupon.  Has anyone tried that new yarn?  I forget the name but it sells for 2.49 and seems to be okay.  I'm thinking about going back for some. Michaels store brand yarn? I like that, too.

What yarn is everybody using?  I've basically been using ILTY only because I love it.I'm not near a Hobby Lobby, so can't get that. Their brand is very good. Or used to be.   It's not the same as in the beginning.  I read somewhere they were changing companies.  It picks up everything, strands start out thick and strong and change to thin and frail among other things.  It's time for a change. :cry

Judy - I hope Sparkie is okay.  My heart goes out to him because he already sacrifices so much for Lucy. :lol Does he ever! He could be laying there. resting and minding his own business and Lucy, obviously bored, will run over and start nipping at him. You should hear the growling!

Hi everyone.  Sorry I've not been here too much lately...hopefully things will stay calm for a while. :)I think you're overdue for some calm!

Judy ~ How wonderful to be able to spend time with your goddaughter!  I'll bet Sparkie loves his new chicken treats.  Gracie's obedience teacher recommended chicken or turkey for treats...Gracie prefers cheese. :lol Chicken and cheese are tied for #1 in our house....but cheese is off limits during this trial, too.  I'm glad your DS came for a visit!He's been over enough lately that Lucy doesn't think a stranger is walking up to the house...!

I met DD and the little guys at the Mall this morning. :c9   Luke played in the big play area, we shopped and had lunch.  They were both happy little campers and we had lots of fun...and Grammie went crazy at Baby Gap. :lol   Everything in the store was 30% off, and we were able to find several things for both boys. :)What a wonderful time!!!

P. S.  Even after using all the online filters and re-checking everything, I couldn't find the discrepancy in my checkbook.  For once in my life, I'm giving up and going with the bank's numbers. :lol

I've done that...I used to be  a head bank teller, too, back in the day, and it burned me no end to have to throw in the towel!

Hi again. Work was very busy. I'm pretty sure that my patient was the sickest patient in all of the ICUs. I literally ran all day, just keeping her going. I think she was doing a little better at the end of my shift though. I don't work again until next week Thursday.Enjoy the break and i hope your patient does well.

Not sure what I'm going to do with all that time!

Hook and a book ;)

Judy, I feel a little sorry for Sparkie, poor guy, no more cookies! Chicken might be good, but it's not cookies!Yup...not sure what cookies will be good for sensitive stomachs, either, if IBD is the issue!

Val, I really like Bernat Super Value yarn for an inexpensive acrylic. Two negatives though, it's hard to find, and the color selection is just so-so. I have also used Michaels Impeccable which is nice and soft, but as Mary said, not many colors. I haven't used Vannas yarn recently, but I bought some a few years ago, probably around the time it came out, and it seemed kind of thick to me. Nice and soft though. I dislike RHSS because of its texture, although I do buy it because there are so many great colors.I've noticed that some of the colors (Bright Green as an example) are very abrasive, but they wash up softer. The others seem ok now. Lately it has seemed a little softer to me, but that may be my imagination. Others I have used and liked are Red Heart Soft and Pound of Love. I also like Caron Pounders, but again, the color selection is limited. I like all 3 of thise, too. Because a lot of my crocheting is for charity, I tend to buy a lot of lower priced yarns. Typically things made with them wash and dry well, which is important for the things I make.

I;m nearly done with row 5 on the saltine ghan :D

Have a good night everyone :hug

Stopped in to say good night.

I worked on a few squares today for a wip. 

Yes, I think the Michael's brand is what I as asking about.  It didn't have many colors but it seemed okay.  The RHSS that I've bought recently did feel nice.  The white I bought yesterday reminds me of the old ILTY.  It was soft, fluffy & thick.  I've never used the Vanna but I'll try it next time I get a coupon or it's on sale.  Thanks for the input ladies.

Cindy - You should do a little hooking, a little reading, a little resting, a little hooking.  Enjoy your time off.

Mary - I'm glad you had a good outing with your favorite people today.  You deserve a break today.

Sherry - I hope you're doing okay and that you found your hooking materials.

Linda - Stay warm...it's been a windy day.  We're suppose to be in the mid 70s this weekend.

Joanne - I'm assuming no Ryan yet.

Marisa - Hope you're relaxing after having patients this evening.

Good night housemates.  See ya tomorrow! :ghug 

WooHoo!! Found my yarn and jimbo hooks i started "Not your granny's sweater #1' hopefully this one will turn out ok and fit me
Well back to crocheting!  Had to frog all of it, the gauge wasn't right, so I went from an H to K and the gauge is what the pattern calls for.  I'll se what it's like when I finish the last round and hope it's big enough.

Good morning housemates!

I've dropped off the DNei.  DGN is out of school today an DNep doesn't go to work until 12 noon.  I had to sit in front of the store for 1 1/2 hours.  The manager didn't show up to open the store for my DN.  One of the employees walk to work (6+miles).  He is always on time regardless of the weather.  He stood out there the entire time.  He is always there first regardless of the time I drop my DN off.  Management usually gets there about 2 mins before 5am. 

Sherry, I'm glad you found your hook.  I hope your sweater turns out okay.

Mary, Judy, Cindy, Joanne, Marisa, Linda and the rest of the house, have a fabulous Friday!

BBL!

Good Morning!

Valerie ~ I noticed this thread and thought of our discussion on yarn!  Sitting in the car for 1½  hours early in the a.m. doesn't sound like fun. :(   I hope the rest of your day is better!

Sherry ~ I'm so glad you're crocheting again! :cheer   Looking forward to seeing your sweater. :)

Cindy ~ Enjoy your extra time off!  How is baby Luke? :c9

Lots to do this morning and hope to crochet later today.  Have a good morning, all. :manyheart

Good morning ladies :hi

I just had a few patients this morning, family of 3...regulars.  So yesterday I had 3 patients schedule in the late afternoon/early evening with the new one at 7.  Well, another new patient called to come last night and then I had 2 new patients walk in during the afternoon.....so I had 4 new patients yesterday!!! :clap:bounce  Plus the 2 regular ones that were scheduled.  I didn't leave until late and still have some of that paperwork to finish inputting into the computer :sigh  But I'm surely not complaining :no:yay  Today starts the Knit and Crochet Festival at 1, but I definitely want to finish my paperwork before I go...especially the ones that have to be submitted to insurance :yes  My patients today brought some Long Island bagels :drool 

Linda - Glad you had a good sleep, hope your knee is feeling better :xfin:hug

Judy - WTG on the bathrooms, pudding, and saltine ghan :clap  I hope Sparkie is doing well with his diet!

Val - Glad you finally shook the headache!  :yay for finding buttons at the fabric store and I think it's a good idea to wait until the sale :yes  As for the yarn, I haven't noticed a change yet in the ILTY, but I haven't bought any recently either.  I have noticed that some of this RHSS that I got for the bridge project isn't too bad working with.  I've heard that the RH love is really nice to work with and I like the colors it comes in.  I usually deal with the caron ss splitting just because I like the shine that the colors have :yes:shrug  I do like the vanna's white too. 

Mary - Sorry the checkbook just isn't working out :sigh:eek  Glad you had an enjoyable day at the mall!

Cindy - Wow, a whole week off! :clap  You should get some good hooking and reading in :think  Glad your patient was starting to feel even just a bit better by the end of your shift :yes

Sherry - :yay:clap for finding the yarn, I hope your sweater works up right and from an H to a K :eek  that's a big jump!

Archived