Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi, all.  Just stopping in to say hi at the moment.  Yes, Kim and John are in Texas now.  She's holding her own at the moment, but still has a long, long way to go.  John sounds very tired too.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again!!  It is a beautiful sunny day here, although it is cold, only in the mid 20's.  I sure wish I felt up to taking a walk.   We have a beautiful trail along the river nearby, and this is a good time of year to walk along it.  Great views and easy walking since it's paved.  In summer it can be unbearably hot.  Oh well, maybe later this week.

Joanne, I like your ripple blanket.  I think I may start a randomly colored one as a pregnancy center donation. I have quilte a few single balls of yarn that need using up.  I wonder if that would look okay though.

Also, I hope your snowstorm does not get anywhere near Michigan!  We have plenty of snow already!

Mary, I'm so glad that you took a day just for you.  I'm thinking that if I feel even slightly unwell still tomorrow, I'm going to stay home from work.  I am rarely sick, but this virus has really hit me hard.  Even though I feel a bit better physically, I am exhausted when I do much of anything.  Even after 12 hours of sleep last night and a nap this afternoon.

Dh and I have been talking about where we will go for our vacation that we are planning for May.  At the moment he wants to go to Maine.  I was sort of pushing for Boston, since my nephew and his wife live there.  (Theya re the ones who lost their 10 month old daughter last spring.)  Dh says we'd have to fly there, as he thinks it is too far to drive.   I don't think it will be much further than Maine.  However, I'm not pushing it, as I hate to fly.  I suggested New Yorks Finger Lake region, I've heard that it is a really beautiful area, and if we went there, we could visit my sister in Niagara Falls on the way.  I'm sure that eventually we will agree on some place to go.

Cindy, it would be very far to drive tho the East coast from where you are. I take Xanax when I fly - I know people who take benadryl. Listen to your body as you have been....rest up!

Sometimes you just have to have something that is not diet friendly! And who doesn't love beef stroganoff? :drool

Oh, yes....and there was quite a mess in my kitchen afterwards, but definitly :drool worthy. Leftovers for tomorrow!

Have a good night everyone!

Just dropping in for a good night cap.

Joanne - I love the ghan!  The colors look good together.  We had some sunshine today.  I hope you don't get any snow.  It's time for Spring.

Judy - Dinner sounds delicious.  We had homemade hamburgers and chips.

Cindy - I'm glad you got some rest.  Sorry you don't feel like walking.  You'd serve your patients better if you take care of you.  You probably do need to take a day. :hug

Mary - I am soooo proud of you!  You deserved a "Mary" day.  I'm sorry your brother is causing friction in the family.  Just remember that it too shall pass.  Lifting your up in prayer! :hug    It is very warm and toasty in here.  Actually, it's a little too hot for me. :lol 

Have a good night housemates!  See ya tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

Mary, Glad you had a me day. Sorry your brother is causing trouble.

Joanne, I will get the machine after I get home. I have to see the doctor to get a prescription for it. I would be surprised to find it on Craigslist, but I'll make a not and check it out. It's traction equipment for my neck.

Hubby's meal went in the refrigerator. The afghan is great. Love the colors you used.

Cindy, Glad your feeling better. Lots of choices for your vacation.

Judy, Beef stroganoff sounds delicious.

Val, Glad you had some warmer weather today.

Linda, Praying for Kim.

I'm off to bed. Have a nice monday everyone!

Good morning housemates!

I dropped off the DNEI about 40 minutes ago.  I have to drop off the DGNei and DNEph at 7 and 8.  It is sooooo cold outside.  It is suppose to get up to 56-57 today.

Marlene - We didn't get warm weather here.  I'd mentioned that we bought logs for the the fireplace.  I was answering Mary in regards to the warmth in the house.

I'm going to lay on the sofa while I wait on my next drop off.

Have a marvelous Monday all!

BBL!

Quick stop in - it's late already!  Had a nice visit with GS and DD yesterday for a few hours and last night I worked on knitting. Slept very well and the alarm was buzzing for a while before I actually got up! Now I see it's already past the time I need to start getting ready

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Good morning!  It's chilly out, but not as cold as the last several days.  Got woke up early today, as they were here to paint the new back door from dark grey to white.  So got the kitchen mostly cleaned up and dishes washed.  Finally got the dead microwave to the trash.  So things are getting done.  I'll be spending most of the day over at Rosie's.  I'm going to take Sweet Pea with and we'll see how she and Tilly (their dog) get along.  Hopefully it will go well.

Kim was off the ventilator, nasogastric tube, and bipap machine by Saturday, which is great progress for just one day after surgery.  She was resting much more comfortably.  Another miracle for them.  She has an incredible will to live in spite of all her health problems.

Have a great day!

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I had a very good 3 day weekend.  Had a nice time with my aunt and brought her to see the office and she finally got to see Steph's house too after we went for breakfast :yes  After I took them back to the airport of course I had to swing by HL and they had a skein discounted for being an odd lot, so I took the lost guy home with me :lol  I had an upset stomach so layed down when I got home and missed going out to the Elk's for their fish fry :(  But they brought me a dinner platter back and it was yummy :drool  I ate and went right back to sleep...through the night :lol

Saturday, I ran errands with Steph and then had a quite afternoon before going out to a friend's get together in the evening.  Sunday was a completely relaxing/lounging day.  So I hung out in my room with the tv on hooking and playing candy crush :blush  It was quite an enjoyable day :yes  Steph made some chicken noodle soup since Bean's not feeling well and it was delish!

Judy - Cute pic with your 'helpers' :lol  And I love beef stroganoff too!  How are your squares coming?

Joanne - :yay for the new LYS and the yarn you got.  Love the ripple and how exciting to get a new tv!  Glad you slept well :hug

Cindy - I hope you're feeling better :hug  I went to chiro school in the finger lakes and it is beautiful :manyheart  The school is in Seneca Falls right on Cayuga Lake, which is about half way between Syracuse and Rochester.  My parents and I are heading up at the end of April to do the Cayuga Lake Wine Tour....they do a Wine and Herb Fest in the spring where they give you a potted herb/veg plant at each one and have a sample of food to try that features whatever herb you're getting at that location.

Linda - I hope the meds are working :xfin  Prayers for Kim and John's recoveries :hug :hug

Marlene - What is bunko?  Sorry to hear about the brush fire :hug  As for chiro, I would treat you.  I would probably start you with the Activator Technique since it's super conservative and there's no twisting and jerking to deliver the adjustment.  I would want your notes/diagnosis and any imaging results before determining if I was adjust manually.  I would say that if the PT is helping, I would encourage you to continue that as well and if it's not helping, have them or the refering doctor to reevaluate the types of therapy being done and try something new if you've been getting a particular treatment for a length of time without results.  There are always a lot of determining factors and there are many different therapies that can be done at PT. :hug

Val - I can't wait to see your sock monkey :yes  How's the taxiing going today?  Time to get back to the chiro :wink

Mary - Sorry to hear your mom is declining and your bro is causing a commotion :hug  Glad to hear you took a 'you' day and rested up!  WTG on the scarf.

Sherry - So glad to hear you're home and are on the mend with your recovery!  :hug

Hello, all! It's been such a long time since I posted in crochetville that the kid in my avitar is now 5! I dropped crocheting while my littles were all toddling around and making major messes. now I have time to pick it back up. Hope you all don't mind me joining your flat :)

Hi all, and Welcome Shellie!

Had a good day at work- and DD sent me pics of Ryan on his new slide- he loved it and cried when he had to go inside. My dear SIL got up early and put it together so that DD could see his reaction to it before she had to head to work to be there by 11. I'm so happy he loves his very own "wheels on the bus" !

Linda- Great news about Kim! Hope Sweet Pea got along with Rosie and John's dog!

Marisa- glad you are feeling better- and of course you had to take the discounted 'stray yarn' home!! You can always use it for 'knit a bridge' DH is loving his new tv- and his DD and grandson came and picked up the old one today.

DH told me that my SIL and Ryan came over this aftenroon so he could take home the rocking chair and the little guy went straight to the office and pointed to the computer- so DH and he watched the video of "wheels on the bus". Amazing how he remembered that is the room to go watch it in! LOL

Off to grab a bite to eat---have a good night friends.

Judy- Thinking of you- and hoping that the medical issues you had mentioned previously with DH are ok- keeping you both in my prayers!

Good morning!  It's chilly out, but not as cold as the last several days.  Got woke up early today, as they were here to paint the new back door from dark grey to white.  So got the kitchen mostly cleaned up and dishes washed.  Finally got the dead microwave to the trash.  So things are getting done.  I'll be spending most of the day over at Rosie's.  I'm going to take Sweet Pea with and we'll see how she and Tilly (their dog) get along.  Hopefully it will go well.

Seat Pea was used to playing with Kim's dog, so I'm hoping it worked out!

Kim was off the ventilator, nasogastric tube, and bipap machine by Saturday, which is great progress for just one day after surgery.  She was resting much more comfortably.  Another miracle for them.  She has an incredible will to live in spite of all her health problems.

She is a strong lady!

Have a great day!

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I had a very good 3 day weekend.  Had a nice time with my aunt and brought her to see the office and she finally got to see Steph's house too after we went for breakfast :yes  After I took them back to the airport of course I had to swing by HL and they had a skein discounted for being an odd lot, so I took the lost guy home with me :lol  I had an upset stomach so layed down when I got home and missed going out to the Elk's for their fish fry :(  But they brought me a dinner platter back and it was yummy :drool  I ate and went right back to sleep...through the night :lolYou obviously needed the sleep!

Saturday, I ran errands with Steph and then had a quite afternoon before going out to a friend's get together in the evening.  Sunday was a completely relaxing/lounging day.  So I hung out in my room with the tv on hooking and playing candy crush :blush  It was quite an enjoyable day :yes  Steph made some chicken noodle soup since Bean's not feeling well and it was delish!Oh, nice! I love chicken soup...

Judy - Cute pic with your 'helpers' :lol  And I love beef stroganoff too!  We finished the leftovers tonight...yummo! How are your squares coming? I only made a couple of saltines  for the blue and white baby ghan - going to my neighbor's tomorrow in the AM and will show them to her to see if she's comfortable making such small ones. If she is I'll leave a lot of yarn with her so she can make a pile of them for me (along with one square I made to be used as a template). If she thinks bigger squares might work better, we can play and see what we come up with.  Meanwhile I made - and attached (to each other) - the large, colorful squares that will serve as the border for the bear graph ghan for the other baby blankie, so I'm now ready to work on the body of that at any time now.

Hello, all! It's been such a long time since I posted in crochetville that the kid in my avitar is now 5! I dropped crocheting while my littles were all toddling around and making major messes. now I have time to pick it back up. Hope you all don't mind me joining your flat :)

Hi, Shellie!!! Good to see you again! Have any projects in mind??

Had a good day at work- and DD sent me pics of Ryan on his new slide- he loved it and cried when he had to go inside. My dear SIL got up early and put it together so that DD could see his reaction to it before she had to head to work to be there by 11. I'm so happy he loves his very own "wheels on the bus" !Awww....too cute!

DH told me that my SIL and Ryan came over this aftenroon so he could take home the rocking chair and the little guy went straight to the office and pointed to the computer- so DH and he watched the video of "wheels on the bus". Amazing how he remembered that is the room to go watch it in! LOLKids are so smart!!! Just because they're not very verbal we tend to forget that.

Judy- Thinking of you- and hoping that the medical issues you had mentioned previously with DH are ok- keeping you both in my prayers!

Joanne, keep the prayers coming...today he learned he needs more tests, so that means waiting for results again - it could be another  week or two before we know more. Otherwise he feels good, thank goodness, but mentally...well, you know how that goes.  Thanks for asking.

Have a good night my friends :hug  :manyheart

Hi again.  We spent the whole afternoon and most of the evening over at Rosie and John's.  Tillie was NOT okay with Sweet Pea being on John's bed.  That is HER territory!  But after some growling and barking she seemed okay with Sweet Pea being in the rest of the house.  And Sweet Pea was certainly happier being with people.  Carol came over for a while, too, and Sweet Pea remembered her from our stay there last summer.  I made multibean soup for supper, Rosie made an apple pie, and Carol contributed a bottle of wine.  I made good progress sewing together most of the top of a baby quilt alternating red and yellow 9-patch blocks with solid blocks of Sesame Street characters.  All the 9-patch blocks are assembled and 3 of 5 rows of blocks are put together and ironed.  While I was doing that Rosie cut out blocks for another quilt that will feature Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, and Ariel.  We came up with two versions for using those characters.  Rosie's version will use nine patch blocks in pink & blue-and-gold stars on white.  My version will feature rectangles of the three fabrics that march across the quilt in diagonal rows.  It's the first time the 3 of us have been together for a really good visit in a long time.  The first time the 3 of us have been together at all since my birthday.  It was some time in December before that.  Too long.

Welcome back, Shellie!  Good to see you again.  :hi 

Had a good day at work- and DD sent me pics of Ryan on his new slide- he loved it and cried when he had to go inside. My dear SIL got up early and put it together so that DD could see his reaction to it before she had to head to work to be there by 11. I'm so happy he loves his very own "wheels on the bus" !

Oh, how sweet!

Linda- Great news about Kim! Hope Sweet Pea got along with Rosie and John's dog!

A few more times and I think they could become friends.

Marisa- glad you are feeling better- and of course you had to take the discounted 'stray yarn' home!! You can always use it for 'knit a bridge' DH is loving his new tv- and his DD and grandson came and picked up the old one today.

DH told me that my SIL and Ryan came over this aftenroon so he could take home the rocking chair and the little guy went straight to the office and pointed to the computer- so DH and he watched the video of "wheels on the bus". Amazing how he remembered that is the room to go watch it in! LOL

They pick up on soooo much more than we sometimes realize since they don't verbalize all that well at first.

Hi, Shellie!!! Good to see you again! Have any projects in mind??

Joanne, keep the prayers coming...today he learned he needs more tests, so that means waiting for results again - it could be another  week or two before we know more. Otherwise he feels good, thank goodness, but mentally...well, you know how that goes.  Thanks for asking.

Have a good night my friends :hug  :manyheart

Rats!  He's been left hanging for a long time now.  Hope the tests get done quickly and the results are good ones.  :hug 

I'm heading for bed now.  The day started early with the painters coming to paint the new back door at 9:00, so I'm tired.  Have a good one.  :manyheart 

Hi Ladies,

Linda, Great news on Kim. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with Rosie and Carol. You guys achieved a lot. It's always nice to be with friends.

Shellie, Welcome! What are you working on?

Judy,  I hope DH gets in quickly for his test results and they are good news. Good luck with the squares.

Joanne, Kids have the biggest memory. Maya will say "Grandma remember when I was (she puts the right age her) and then goes on with her story. The age is always right to. She always relates things to her age. Better memory than me.

Marisa, Glad your feeling better and you had a nice visit with your Aunt. Bunko is a game played with 3 dice. The first hand you roll for ones and each one counts as 1 point unless you get 3 all at once then you get 21 plus any previous points if any and holler bunko and everyone stops playing. Or that hand stops when someone gets 21 points. You 2's, then 3's, thru 6's. You total your points and the person with the highest score wins a prize and keep track of your bunko's and the one with the most wins a prize and the one will the lowest score gets a prize. It's a fun game.

Cindy, Sherry, Mary, Val,  Hope all is well with you guys.

DD made a mistake and forgot to claim something so I amended her taxes for her and she will print them off and mail them. I didn't go to the jam session today because I wanted to get them done. DH went golfing today. It has been very windy here today and still is. But at least it is warm. We went to happy hour tonight and afterwards I finished off the puzzle.

We talked to Maya tonight. She asked both of us when we were coming home. She asked Grandpa if we would be home for spring break, so she can come and stay. He said no not yet. I told her I'll be home when it warms up. She said you've already been gone a long time.

Hope everyone has a nice tuesday!

Good Morning, House. :)  Mom did not wake up from a nap on Sunday evening - just the way we had all hoped it would happen.  I'll be leaving again in a while, but wanted to let you know. :manyheart

Take care, all - I'll be back late afternoon. :ghug

Good morning housemates!

Shellie - Welcome back.  It's good to see you.

Marlene - It's going to get harder staying away from Maya as she gets older.  My DGNei (9 yrs old) is already talking about what she's going to do when get goes to Bama for Spring break.

Marisa - I'm so glad your Aunt got to see inside your's and Steph's world.  It sounds like you had a balanced weekend with rest/relaxation as well as a little fun.  Taxiing is okay.  Today, I got to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.  DNep and DGNei could be dropped off at the same time.  DNei is off today.

Joanne - I'm so glad Ryan likes his new toy.  The kids come here smart at birth these days.  We just don't know it because they can't speak.  I hope paradise is kind to you today.

Judy - I hope your neighbor is able to help you.  I'm continuously lifting you and hubby up in prayer.  Maturing is no joke.  My knees are killing me.

Linda - We had a beautiful day yesterday.  I'm glad you got a chance to spend quality time with Rosie and Carol.  Your quilts sound beautiful.  Looking forward to pictures.  We're suppose to get rain today and more cold weather on Wednesday.

Cindy - Did you take off yesterday?  I hope you're feeling better.

Mary - How are you?  I don't remember seeing a check in from you.  Lifting you up in prayer!

Sherry - I'm hoping your mending is coming along in a positive way.

Wishing everyone a teriffic Tuesday!

BBL!

Good morning. I stayed home from work yesterday and today. Whatever I have has turned into a bad cold. I can just barely make enough noise to talk. I did not do a thing yesterday, except sit by the fire, because I had such a bad headache. It's quite a bit better today.

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, that's exactly what happened to my mom, went to sleep and never woke up. Sending hugs to you and your family. It's hard, no matter how expected it is.

Marlene, I love your Maya stories. She sounds like such a loving little girl.

Marisa, your weekend sounds like it was the right balance of rest and activity.

Judy, sending good thoughts for your Dh's health.

Joanne, I bet dd is ready for baby to arrive. Hope she doesn't have to wait much longer.

Hi Shellie, welcome back.

Linda, your day with Rosie and Carol sounds both fun and productive. Glad to hear how well Kim is doing.

Val, how are your crochet projects coming along. Any new orders? Any WIP progress last weekend?

Sherry, hope you are progressing well.

Tam, thinking of you.

I might even crochet today. I tried yesterday, but couldn't concentrate. I would like to finish the scarf I'm working on.

Good morning ladies :hi

Well, I didn't do any hooking last night.  I got home pushing 8:00 so I just relaxed a bit and read before going to sleep.  I made it to the gym this morning (last week was a bad week for working out :shrug )  So, I heard about these sink holes appearing in Florida!  There was one and they ended up burying the guy in it because his whole room just fell into the ground while he was sleeping and then they couldn't find him and it kept collapsing more.  They didn't want to risk any further casulties :no  (That's my understanding as my mom mentioned this morning)  Previous to that I see on FB a post from one of mom's first cousins with a picture of a 2nd sink hole and it's only 2 blocks from her house! :eek  What is going on!? 

Aside from that, I have 2 networking things today.  A happy hour business networking with RED (Ross Twp Economic Development) and dinner with the group of chiros.    Other than that, should be a quiet day.

Shellie - I think I must have joined after you left previously, so welcome back!  I see you're from the Poconos!  Where at?  I'm originally from Hazleton and my parents still live there.  I just moved to Pittsburgh about a year and a half ago now to open my own chiropractic office after working in Philadelphia for about 6 years for someone else first.

Joanne - So glad to hear Ryan loves his 'wheels' :lol  And how sweet for sil to put it together early so dd can see the reaction :manyheart  .....he's a keeper! :wink  They sure are smart and we can only realize it when we can interpret their actions :yes

Judy - WTG on your saltine progress and I hope your tutorial goes well :xfin  Continued prayers for dh :hug

Linda - Great progress on your quilts and it sounds like you had a wonderful day :manyheart  Days like that are good for the soul :yes

Marlene - Good idea getting the taxes done and out of the way for dd :yes  Maya is just too cute :manyheart

Mary - Sorry to hear about your mom :hug  Like the others said, even though it was expected that doesn't make it easy :hug  At least she's no longer suffering.

Val - Glad to hear you were able to double up the taxi trip today :lol

Cindy - Hope you feel better quickly, sending you some positive thoughts and energy :hug

I don't know if I've mentioned that my mom has started to regress and was getting to be in rough shape again and is up to the bathroom way too much through the night :sigh  The dr upped her prednizone again to 40mg, every time they try to start weining (sp?) her off of it she starts having issues again.  So she just started the new dose at the end of last week and is showing improvement, but seriously....they need to be able to get her off it :think  They just ran some tests to confirm she doesn't have TB or Hep B in order to look ahead at possibly getting injection treatments and if that doesn't work, I guess she'll have to seriously consider a stool transplant :yuck

Hi, all.  I'm slow getting going today.  My joints are giving me fits.  That means the weather is changing.  It's been warmer than it's been in a long time although still chilly enough to need a jacket.  I'm not sure what I'm going to work on today.  I've got quilts in the works as well as helmet liners and prayer shawls.  I guess I'll decide what irritates my joints the least and go with that.  Today's a quiet day at home for me.

Hi Ladies,

Linda, Great news on Kim. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with Rosie and Carol. You guys achieved a lot. It's always nice to be with friends.

That's for sure.

Marisa, Glad your feeling better and you had a nice visit with your Aunt. Bunko is a game played with 3 dice. The first hand you roll for ones and each one counts as 1 point unless you get 3 all at once then you get 21 plus any previous points if any and holler bunko and everyone stops playing. Or that hand stops when someone gets 21 points. You 2's, then 3's, thru 6's. You total your points and the person with the highest score wins a prize and keep track of your bunko's and the one with the most wins a prize and the one will the lowest score gets a prize. It's a fun game.

Sounds like a fun game.

DD made a mistake and forgot to claim something so I amended her taxes for her and she will print them off and mail them.

Good for you.

I didn't go to the jam session today because I wanted to get them done. DH went golfing today. It has been very windy here today and still is. But at least it is warm. We went to happy hour tonight and afterwards I finished off the puzzle.

We talked to Maya tonight. She asked both of us when we were coming home. She asked Grandpa if we would be home for spring break, so she can come and stay. He said no not yet. I told her I'll be home when it warms up. She said you've already been gone a long time.

Hope everyone has a nice tuesday!

It's such a special relationship that you have with Maya.

Good Morning, House. :)  Mom did not wake up from a nap on Sunday evening - just the way we had all hoped it would happen.  I'll be leaving again in a while, but wanted to let you know. :manyheart

Take care, all - I'll be back late afternoon. :ghug

That's the way my partner went.  And even though it's expected, it's still hard.  Keeping you in my prayers.  :hug 

Good morning. I stayed home from work yesterday and today. Whatever I have has turned into a bad cold. I can just barely make enough noise to talk. I did not do a thing yesterday, except sit by the fire, because I had such a bad headache. It's quite a bit better today.

I might even crochet today. I tried yesterday, but couldn't concentrate. I would like to finish the scarf I'm working on.

I'm glad you are taking care of yourself.  No need to pass that on to your patients.

Good morning ladies :hi

Well, I didn't do any hooking last night.  I got home pushing 8:00 so I just relaxed a bit and read before going to sleep.  I made it to the gym this morning (last week was a bad week for working out :shrug )  So, I heard about these sink holes appearing in Florida!  There was one and they ended up burying the guy in it because his whole room just fell into the ground while he was sleeping and then they couldn't find him and it kept collapsing more.  They didn't want to risk any further casulties :no  (That's my understanding as my mom mentioned this morning)  Previous to that I see on FB a post from one of mom's first cousins with a picture of a 2nd sink hole and it's only 2 blocks from her house! :eek  What is going on!? 

Oh, dear.  Hope your cousins stay safe.

Aside from that, I have 2 networking things today.  A happy hour business networking with RED (Ross Twp Economic Development) and dinner with the group of chiros.    Other than that, should be a quiet day.

Val - Glad to hear you were able to double up the taxi trip today :lol

I don't know if I've mentioned that my mom has started to regress and was getting to be in rough shape again and is up to the bathroom way too much through the night :sigh  The dr upped her prednizone again to 40mg, every time they try to start weining (sp?) her off of it she starts having issues again.  So she just started the new dose at the end of last week and is showing improvement, but seriously....they need to be able to get her off it :think  They just ran some tests to confirm she doesn't have TB or Hep B in order to look ahead at possibly getting injection treatments and if that doesn't work, I guess she'll have to seriously consider a stool transplant :yuck

Nuts!  Hope they can figure out a better solution for your mom than keeping her on steroids.  A bowel transplant doesn't sound good either.  Keeping her in my prayers.  :hug 

thanks for the good thoughts and prayers, my friends.

Val..."maturing"? :rofl  :rofl :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

Oh, Marisa - praying for your mom again! She must be so frustrated! 

And the GS refresher course went well! She wants to contribute some skeins of yarn toward the pile - and about fell over when she figured out how many saltines we needed :haha  I told her I find it very meditative sewing them together, so if she can help me produce them, we have a great chance to finsih it quickly.

thanks for the good thoughts and prayers, my friends.

Val..."maturing"? :rofl  :rofl :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

Oh, Marisa - praying for your mom again! She must be so frustrated! 

And the GS refresher course went well! She wants to contribute some skeins of yarn toward the pile - and about fell over when she figured out how many saltines we needed :haha  I told her I find it very meditative sewing them together, so if she can help me produce them, we have a great chance to finsih it quickly.

How many times have we told people not to figure out how many saltines they need at the beginning?!?  It's truely intimidating for a newby!  :lol   :lol   :lol   :lol

We had a whopper of a rain burst a little while ago complete with pretty spectacular lightening and thunder.  It's blown over now, but the sky looks threatening again now.  :reyes

Archived