Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Quick pop in- running late- it's been a crazy busy week in paradise!

WTG on finishing the QA lace scarf, Judy- can't wait to see the pic. I ended up taking one of the ones I made for a Christmas gift and gifted to a friend at work for her birthday! She loved it!

Gotta run- will try and get back after work

Hugs to all

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'morning!!

I think this very, very short video will show up - Mary and Joanne will appreciate this in particular, given the age of my great nephew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f4K06R_pKg&feature=g-upl

Quick pop in- running late- it's been a crazy busy week in paradise!

WTG on finishing the QA lace scarf, Judy- can't wait to see the pic. I ended up taking one of the ones I made for a Christmas gift and gifted to a friend at work for her birthday! She loved it!

Gotta run- will try and get back after work

Hugs to all

I hope your day goes by without any glitches!!

A few things didn't get done here yesterday, so need to get on my horse this AM.

Hugs to everyone. BBL!:hug:manyheart

Good morning everyone. Its cool here at the moment, but the weather report says the extreme heat will return today. I slept really badly last night so I'm dragging.

I have laundry on the agenda, and possibly some errands. I don't feel much like getting out, so we'll see......

Val, I'm tired just reading about your late night, and early morning chauffeuring. Hope you got a bit more sleep.

'morning!!

I think this very, very short video will show up - Mary and Joanne will appreciate this in particular, given the age of my great nephew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f4K06R_pKg&feature=g-upl

I hope your day goes by without any glitches!!

A few things didn't get done here yesterday, so need to get on my horse this AM.

Hugs to everyone. BBL!:hug:manyheart

:lolThank you for sharing that, Judy! It's absolutely adorable. And I'm so glad we don't have a piano. ;):D

Valerie ~ Such a long day yesterday and up so early today! I hope you're able to sleep this a.m. :manyheart

Joanne ~ It's almost Friday...and the weekend! :)

Cindy ~ Have a good day, whatever you decide to do! I need to run errands, too and would rather stay home. :yes

I didn't get much done on the border - fixing dinner got in the way. 'Hope to have some crochet time this afternoon. Have a great morning! :manyheart

The scarf...and as I was laying it out I saw where I made a mistake in where I plcaed a medallion:eek Of course it was in the middle:lol

Now I'm not sure if I'll give this to my friend or not - may have to keep it:D

I used Harlequin variegated (Simply Soft)

post-8552-135897774437_thumb.jpg

The scarf...and as I was laying it out I saw where I made a mistake in where I plcaed a medallion:eek Of course it was in the middle:lol

Now I'm not sure if I'll give this to my friend or not - may have to keep it:D

I used Harlequin variegated (Simply Soft)

It's lovely, Judy!:clap I love the yarn and pattern. I don't think we can see the middle, but maybe the boo boo wouldn't be too noticable with this pattern? :think

Errands are finished and I got my hair cut! This is my second time with this girl and I really like her...and she has a two year old named Luke.:lol

It's lovely, Judy!:clap I love the yarn and pattern. I don't think we can see the middle, but maybe the boo boo wouldn't be too noticable with this pattern? :think

Thanks! She doesn't crochet and may not even notice, but it will bother me. At least I know the pattern now, so if I make another one it'll be easy peasy.

Errands are finished and I got my hair cut! This is my second time with this girl and I really like her...and she has a two year old named Luke.:lol

That's good to hear! A hairdresser you like ranks up there with a good gyn, IMO anyway;)

DD just sent me pictures -here are Luke and his best friend Caroline at the pool yesterday. He's always called her "line-line." :)

Oh, so sweet! Luke looks so happy...:c9

Judy, the scarf is really pretty.

Thanks, hon! I love the colorway....made it fun to make!

DD just sent me pictures -here are Luke and his best friend Caroline at the pool yesterday. He's always called her "line-line." :)

oh so cute!!

I did get some sleep. I'm worn out again because I had lots of errands to run once I got up. Finally settled down. I've started 1 of the 2 ghans that I will deliver on my next trip. To Bama on Tuesday (another 1 day road trip).

Judy - the scarf is beautiful.

Have a good night!

Hi all

I stopped after work to see GS- he's walking all over now!!! Now the fun really begins!!! Had a good visit and got home around 8:30- it sure made up for the yucky day at work!

Loved the video of Soren, Judy!! So cute!!!! The scarf looks great. I found that I did that sometimes- especially when I was tired- but luckily I caught it before having to frog too much. It is so easy to make these scarves- and they are so pretty. I love the colorway you used!!!

Val- Hope you "sleep like a babe" tonight!

Mary- Love the pic of Luke and "line-line" Adorable!

Cindy- Did you get much done today? Or did you relax and take it easy after not sleeping well? I have laundry to do- and will probably do it tomorrow night instead of the usual Saturday morning. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Good morning Housemates!

I did sleep like a baby last night. I dropped my niece off at work and picked up a large McD's coffee. Will drop DNep off at 8:30 and i'll be a hooking all day.

Mary - Luke and his friend are soooo cute!

Joanne - I'm glad you ended your day with Ryan! No better way to end a rough day. Hope today in paradise is much better!

Julie, Marisa, Linda, Marlene, Judy and the rest of the gang...hope all is well.

BBL!

Good Morning, House. :)

Valerie ~ Two more afghans by Tuesday! We can be your cheerleaders. :cheer:D How many more orders do you have? I'm glad you had a good night last night.

Joanne ~ Yes, get your running shoes on. :lol It's hard to keep them still once they're walking, isn't it? :wink Do you have weekend plans?

Marisa ~ I hope you're having a great time!

Cleaning and laundry this a.m. and I need to do a little yard work, too. Have a great day! :manyheart

'morning, peeps!

Hey, Cindy, Jules, and everyone! :manyheart

Hi all

I stopped after work to see GS- he's walking all over now!!! Now the fun really begins!!! Had a good visit and got home around 8:30- it sure made up for the yucky day at work!

I know what you mean about your GS making up for a yukky day...but in my case it the furples who make me smile:)

Loved the video of Soren, Judy!! So cute!!!! The scarf looks great. I found that I did that sometimes- especially when I was tired- but luckily I caught it before having to frog too much. It is so easy to make these scarves- and they are so pretty. I love the colorway you used!!!

Thanks! I think I made that mistake because I get mentally turned around quite easily:lol I think I'll make my friend another one and keep this one for myself....

I hope you have a decent day at work.:hug

Good morning Housemates!

I did sleep like a baby last night. I dropped my niece off at work and picked up a large McD's coffee. Will drop DNep off at 8:30 and i'll be a hooking all day.

Julie, Marisa, Linda, Marlene, Judy and the rest of the gang...hope all is well.

BBL!

Enjoy your hooky day! I'm going to work on the graph square - put it aside while I worked on the scarf.

Cleaning and laundry this a.m. and I need to do a little yard work, too. Have a great day! :manyheart

I hope you get your chores finished fast so you can work on finishing the border for the fishghan!

Off I go - BBL!

Yay! Pictures on Photo Friday!

Mary ~ Love the hat and cowl. :hook I've seen the hat pattern and it looks great! What yarn did you use?

Phyllis ~ What a great idea for a kindle cover! The owl is so cute...wonderful work. :clap

I hope everyone is having a good day. Time to crochet for a while until DH gets home. :)

Mary - I have 3 more orders to complete after these 2. They are for Georgia customers. Hope you got a chance to finish your fishy ghan before DH got home.

Mary 2 - love the hat and cowl!

Judy - looking forward to seeing your graph square ghan.

Phyllis - i love the owl kindle cover. Did you use a pattern?

Back to hooking!

I wanted to try the crocodile stitch, so here is what I made to brighten my day. It is a very thick, cushy Kindle cover. This was such fun to make.

WOW! Love it!:clap

I have the border to do on the cat graph square. As with the dog pattern, I embellished the figure on this one...didn't quite look like I wanted it to, so...:lol

Pic will come when it's all bordered.

Have a great night everyone!:hug:manyheart

Archived