Our House Part Two

JulieKay

'morning, Linda, Tab, Trish, Tam...everyone!

Judy, Nice to see you! How exciting to be entering your writing into a contest. Good luck! Thanks, hon!

Yesterday hubby and I went to visit some friends that live across the street from us in Texas. It was a 2 hour drive and it was beautiful! We had a nice time catching up. It's nice having all these friends down there, but it's all so sad when you learn that some have died and one lady has had a stroke and is in a nursing home. We've lost 4 people since April. One man died from cancer and he just found out it was back before we left. Another man had 3 strokes and didn't pull through them. His wife said she is coming down. She doesn't cook he did all the cooking. I wonder about her. A lady died right after they got home. She was in the hospital 2 or 3 times while we were there. She had something wrong with her heart. She was so sweet. Her hubby said he is coming back to. Lots of times the spouse doesn't come back they sell out. There is a lady who had a stroke and is in a nursing home. That's all anyone knows. I told are friend maybe she is just there for rehab. But possible not as her husband said he won't come down and he will sell.

Today I did some laundry. Starting my fall laundry washing all the blankets and such. I'll catch you all tomorrow. Have a nice night!

It is sad to see that happening:hug:hug:hug

Hi all,

I went to DD's house after paradise- she made me a birthday dinner- beef stroganoff and it was delicious!!!:yes

LOVE, LOVE that dish!

Ryan was asleep when I got there, but started waking up just as we were ready to eat! It's like they have a sixth sense or something! He had his check up today and he's now 12 lbs 6 oz and 23 1/2 inches (I think that was the ht). He got a couple of shots today too. But he was in very happy spirits and I got him to smile a lot tonight! It was so much fun!You're lucky they're so close!:)

Judy- I forgot to comment on how big Lucy has gotten!!! While DD was feeding Ryan, I played with Belle with her Kong. Don't want her to feel jealous!!!:lol

See? You're even a good grandma to the furbaby!:yes

Have a good day everyone:hug

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone. It's grey, gloomy and drippy again today. We need the rain, so I'm not really complaining about that, but it sure is a downer of a day to look at. We already need the lights on inside.

Marlene it sounds like a great game coming up this weekend. Close rivalries are exciting.

We never had pigs on the farm except when I was very small and except for the one that my uncle gave my youngest brother as a Christmas present. It was too little to go to the barn and had to be in the basement. Smell! EUW! And we butchered it for the table. He couldn't eat it.

That alarm clock fix isn't one I've heard of before, but it sure sounds like it would work well.

Sorry about all the Texas friends who have died this summer. That's sad. I know that you will miss them. :hug

Joanne, Ryan's really growing from the sounds of it. He sounds like such a happy little guy.

Catch you all later. :manyheart

Morning all! Piggies-----these piggies are INDOOR pets! lol-----crazy as it seems--- they are litter box training and doing very well,as long as you keep their blankets and litter box clean, they don't smell at all. I;ve given them 1 bath and they hated it! SQUEAL----OMG! I keep them in the bathroom w/ tile floor in my old house during the day while I am at work and then when we go to our new house, they have the WHOLE kitchen and dining area now w/ linoleum to run in. They LOVE it--- My dogs don't bother them at all. In fact---Duke my boxer who is 500 times their size and he loves them, tries to play but they don't play back very well, they like to run in big areas at high rates of speed! lol it's great, they make circles aroung Duke and he can't turn around fast enough to get at them.

They will not be for butchering! lol They are VERY social animals and fun to have---when you talk to them their little tails just waaaaag away, it's great. You can call them and they come running!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon my dear sweet House of friends!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone?

Boy have I missed alot! I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I know you all understand... but I am still sorry for not being around... and I do miss you all!!! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

post-18634-135897703258_thumb.jpg

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸My Babies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Omgoodness it is so nice to have him here!!!

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

Well... my washer is yelling... so need to go tend to the laundry.

you all have a fantastic day!

:heart and :hugs to all... and prayers where they are needed!

:heart

:mug

Good morning!

Not much new to report since last night, so I'll just wish everyone a wonderful day!!

Tab- Any word on the appt for the US? How'd the appt go?

Sorry, it was such a LONGGGG appointment & day yesterday I didn't have much energy to pop in. My appt. was for 10:30 and we didn't get home until after 1:30. The doc put me through another US to try to get measurements & then another one for my leg to rule out a clot. They still were not able to get measurements & I have no clot. I have an appt for a level 2 US for the 19th. All seems well this far. Thanks for asking. :manyheart

Hello.

I haven't been doing much lately....Jaden has been waking in the middle of the night for his nebulizer treatments and the kitten is off schedule due to his neutering last weekend, so they have been keeping me up.

I did work on a little of the pillow today, but now i'm pooped out.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and evening. :ghug

Good afternoon :hi

I started putting the drawer sets for my desk together yesterday and got close to finishing, but they don't seem to be sliding smoothly so I decided to stop and wait for my dad :lol They are coming in on friday night and will leave sunday. So I'm making them a 'laundry' list of things to do :eek Today my software came and the small things from the supply company. So now waiting on the 2 main pieces of equipment :clap I have the fire extinguisher people coming on tuesday to have them looked at along with my emergency lighting. After that, I think I'm ready for inspection :think:xfin Oh, and monday evening, I have a webinar training session for my website :yes

Um, that's about it here right now. I have a haircut appointment tonight :eek We shall see what happens :lol I don't like going to new people.

Beautiful family Tam :manyheart

Oh, Tam, I can feel your happiness all of the way through the computer :manyheart You just enjoy your time with your DS home!! Lovely photo of your kiddos together -- perfect for the Christmas cards ;)

Marisa and Judy ~ Good to see posts from both of you.

Tab ~ Thanks for taking a moment to let us know that you are doing alright after your ob appointment, yesterday. I am sorry you were not able to get all of the info that you wanted, but, at least, you now have a date for your next ultrasound. Were you able to rouse your teens the other morning? I thought Marlene's tip about the aluminum pan was funny, but it ought to be effective.

I just popped in to say, "Hi." The Book Fair is going well, and it will wrap-up, tomorrow afternoon. 'Til then (when I hope to have more than a moment here and a moment there to check the computer), take care, Everyone :hug

Hi again! We've been alternating between sunshine and rain today. About half the time I've let the puppies out they've been rained on. :lol :lol

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon my dear sweet House of friends!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone?

Boy have I missed alot! I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I know you all understand... but I am still sorry for not being around... and I do miss you all!!! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

[ATTACH]46365[/ATTACH]

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

Well... my washer is yelling... so need to go tend to the laundry.

you all have a fantastic day!

:heart and :hugs to all... and prayers where they are needed!

You've got a beautiful family there, Tammy.

Sorry, it was such a LONGGGG appointment & day yesterday I didn't have much energy to pop in. My appt. was for 10:30 and we didn't get home until after 1:30. The doc put me through another US to try to get measurements & then another one for my leg to rule out a clot. They still were not able to get measurements & I have no clot. I have an appt for a level 2 US for the 19th. All seems well this far. Thanks for asking. :manyheart

Glad there's no blood clot and I'm very glad you now have a date for that level 2 ultrasound. Hang in there. :hug :hug :hug

HI all

Two of my co-workers surprised me today by giving me a Michael's gift card for my birthday!! And another co-worker gave me M&M's and a gorgeous plant for my desk!!! I love birthday celebrations that just keep on going on!!! LOL

Tab- Glad to hear all is well so far and glad that you have your Level 2 US scheduled!!

Marisa- I chuckled at the "laundry list" for your Dad! Hope that hair cut went well tonight. I'm like that too - I keep thinking I should change hairdresser's --I feel like we may be in a rut---but then I just schedule my next appt each time I'm there!

Kiyo- Those little piggies sound like they are alot of fun! It sounds like things are starting to settle a little bit for you!

Dusti- Have fun with the last day of the book fair!!!

Linda- It was cloudy/rainy all day--the kind of stay at home with a book or hook kind of day--alas that wasn't an option!!!

Tam- The picture of your family is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Hope you ALL have a good night!

Hi Ladies,

Tab, Glad you have an appt for US and you don't have a blood clot.

Marisa, Your office is coming right together.:clap Good luck with the new stylist. I have this new hair style and I can't get it to do what it is suppose to do. But I'm not getting it cut again it is to short already.:yes

Joanne, Beef stroganoff sounds good. It's not one of hubby's favorites so I rarely get it. Babies always know when it's time to eat. How nice of your co-workers to celebrate your birthday.

Tam, Great pic of the family. I agree with Dusti nice Christmas card pic. How nice DS is home until Nov.

Linda, It rained here early this morning and once since. Are warm weather is gone until next year I'm afraid. Were hoping it's a warm winter in Texas this year.

Judy, Do you have anything going on your hooks?

Today I looked for my leaflet Holiday Fridges to Crochet. I looked a couple of weeks ago as I've used that pattern for pumpkins before and I couldn't find it then but I did find it today. The one I was using was curling on the last round. So I tried it and it works better so I'm taking the ones I had done and redoing them. I had 20 done and have 6 redone. Lots of time so I'm not worried about that and they go quicker.

Tomorrow we are going to go look at motorcycles. Hubby wants one. He really wants me to ride with him, but Iam scared of them. So many people are killed on them to and that scares me to. He had 3 different ones when he was married to his ex.

Suppose to rain tomorrow so we won't be going to Zac's game. Just in case we will take are warm clothes.

I'm off I have to go watch my shows. Hope everyone has a nice night!

Hello everyone.

Tam, you have a beautiful family. enjoy the rest of your time with your son.

Marisa, you certainly are keeping busy. I+Your dad is such a sweetie to be such a help to you.

Joanne, that was nice of your co-workers.

Linda, glad you got some much needed rain. Its raining here at the moment too.

Tab, glad the OB appointment went well, even if you didn't get all the information you need. And at least you have the USN appointment.

I had today off, but no computer time til now. This morning dh and I went out and bought a pellet stove. Dh calculates that it should pay for itself in 3 or 4 years, since we heat with propane and it has gone way up. The stove was more expensive than I expected, but we got a free ton of the wood pellets and they will store them for us. We can pick them up as we need them. The store is only 7 miles from our house, so that isn't unmanageable. We currently have a wood burning stove, but the chimney has reached the end of it's expected lifespan, so we aren't comfortable using it. A new chimney would cost around $2500 to 3000 before installation, and we would still have the mess of the wood. Pellets are a lot neater.

Then this afternoon I went grocery shopping and for an hour walk with DD.

I don't have to work tomorrow, but I am going to go in for some recertification classes. I'm hoping they don't take any longer than 2 or 3 hours.

Good morning and Happy I LOVE YARN DAY!!!!!!

Cindy- We had seen a pellet grill at Costco over the summer and I just looked online at pellet stoves- they seem really cool- I even saw one that you can get as a fireplace insert- now my mind is thinking that would be really cool to have!! Of course, we just got a new furnace when we replaced the central air in the beginning of summer so not sure DH will be up to spending more $

Hope everyone has a good day-- and have fun celebrating I Love Yarn day!!!

'morning, peeps!

Morning all! Piggies-----these piggies are INDOOR pets! lol-----crazy as it seems--- they are litter box training and doing very well,as long as you keep their blankets and litter box clean, they don't smell at all. I;ve given them 1 bath and they hated it! SQUEAL----OMG! I keep them in the bathroom w/ tile floor in my old house during the day while I am at work and then when we go to our new house, they have the WHOLE kitchen and dining area now w/ linoleum to run in. They LOVE it--- My dogs don't bother them at all. In fact---Duke my boxer who is 500 times their size and he loves them, tries to play but they don't play back very well, they like to run in big areas at high rates of speed! lol it's great, they make circles aroung Duke and he can't turn around fast enough to get at them.

They will not be for butchering! lol They are VERY social animals and fun to have---when you talk to them their little tails just waaaaag away, it's great. You can call them and they come running!

I've read that pigs rank at least even with dogs in intelligence...if I lived on a farm all the critters would be pets and I would be a skinny Vegan:lol

I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

[ATTACH]46365[/ATTACH]

What a wonderful picture!!! Enjoy his visit...and with the color on his face I thought he was the Navy guy before reading your description:lol When my brother was sailing with the Navy he would come home red and with his brown hair bleaced 2 shades lighter from the sun!:)

I started putting the drawer sets for my desk together yesterday and got close to finishing, but they don't seem to be sliding smoothly so I decided to stop and wait for my dad :lol They are coming in on friday night and will leave sunday. So I'm making them a 'laundry' list of things to do :eek Today my software came and the small things from the supply company. So now waiting on the 2 main pieces of equipment :clap I have the fire extinguisher people coming on tuesday to have them looked at along with my emergency lighting. After that, I think I'm ready for inspection :think:xfin Oh, and monday evening, I have a webinar training session for my website :yes

Um, that's about it here right now. I have a haircut appointment tonight :eek We shall see what happens :lol I don't like going to new people.

WOW....busy lady!!!!!!

I hope the hair appt went well.....

Judy, Do you have anything going on your hooks?

Funny you should ask....just when I was giving myself a break to do other things DS requested a ghan - big enough for 2 to snuggle under;)

So....I used this pattern....and made one 64 inches square:D

http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/crochet-textured-throw

Good Morning, House. :manyheart

Yesterday was super busy and today looks like more of the same, but I wanted to say "Hi" and wish you all a wonderful day. :)

Tam ~ What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing the picture!

Tabby ~ I'm so glad your appointment went well. :c9

Dusti ~ You deserve an award after your hard work this week! :clap I hope you can have some "you" time this weekend. :yes

Good morning everyone. The puppies got rained on about 50% of the times I let them outside yesterday and it rained off and on throughout the night too. This morning is clear skies and sunshine. John is going to the hunting lodge this weekend, but Kim and I are staying home. Girl's weekend! Sweet Pea is at the groomer's and vet's so the house is quiet. I'll pick her up late this afternoon.

Cindy ~ That pellet stove sounds interesting.

Marlene ~ I've only ridden on a motorcycle once, but I've secretly sort of wished to have one for a very long time. With a helmet and proper clothing they aren't that unsafe. One of my cousins has had them for many years and even got my grandmother to ride on one with her. Wish I'd seen it. I'm sure she had a ball. As a nurse I saw a lot more people who were messed up by car accidents than had been messed up by motorcycle accidents.

Joanne ~ Sounds like you've been have a lot of birthday fun this week.

Happy Yarn Day to all! I'll catch you all later.:manyheart

Hi Ladies,

Happy yarn Day! Don't miss the fun here on the ville site.

Cindy, DS heats there house with a pellet stove. They have a modular and it sits on a full basement. The stove is in the basement near the stairway and it heats pretty well. DS would check out prices between TSC, Meijers and Smart Energy in Grant.

Judy, That will make a nice blanket for DS. What color are you making it?

Joanne, www.dailycrochet.com has a free pattern today for Baseball Buddies. The pattern is here on the ville it is made by ChampyGirl. It is a baseball bat and ball.

Linda, Good thought more car accidents then motorcycle accidents.

Mary, Hope your day isn't to busy and you get in some me time.

I have to tell yesterday I was looking out the window when I was making coffee and I seen a leaf dancing in the air. I went out to try and take a pic and it was impossible to get a good one with my camera. I was out there for about 20 minutes watching it. I know don't take much to amuse me. lol But it was like a magic show. Have to go get ready for the day. Hope everyone has a great day!

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Happy "I Love Yarn" day!!!! •¨¯`•

hope you're all having a great day so far! Its biscuits and gravy day at school for breakfast for the boys.... :D Favorite!!!

Sorry, it was such a LONGGGG appointment & day yesterday I didn't have much energy to pop in. My appt. was for 10:30 and we didn't get home until after 1:30. The doc put me through another US to try to get measurements & then another one for my leg to rule out a clot. They still were not able to get measurements & I have no clot. I have an appt for a level 2 US for the 19th. All seems well this far. Thanks for asking. :manyheart Oh hon.... thinkin' and prayin for ya! :hug

Um, that's about it here right now. I have a haircut appointment tonight :eek We shall see what happens :lol I don't like going to new people. *whew* :whew is all I can say!!

Beautiful family Tam :manyheartThanks sweetie!!!

Oh, Tam, I can feel your happiness all of the way through the computer :manyheart You just enjoy your time with your DS home!! Lovely photo of your kiddos together -- perfect for the Christmas cards ;)

aww... thanks hon!!!! I have a friend who is going to take a nice big family pic for me before my son has to leave!

I just popped in to say, "Hi." The Book Fair is going well, and it will wrap-up, tomorrow afternoon. 'Til then (when I hope to have more than a moment here and a moment there to check the computer), take care, Everyone :hug

Hi again! We've been alternating between sunshine and rain today. About half the time I've let the puppies out they've been rained on. :lol :lol LOL....aww

You've got a beautiful family there, Tammy. Thanks you my dear!!!

Glad there's no blood clot and I'm very glad you now have a date for that level 2 ultrasound. Hang in there. :hug :hug :hug

HI all

Two of my co-workers surprised me today by giving me a Michael's gift card for my birthday!! And another co-worker gave me M&M's and a gorgeous plant for my desk!!! I love birthday celebrations that just keep on going on!!! LOL Omgosh... thats so cool! How sweet of them!

Tam- The picture of your family is GORGEOUS!!!!! thanks sweetie! I think they're pretty awesome too!

Hope you ALL have a good night!

Hi Ladies,

Tam, Great pic of the family. I agree with Dusti nice Christmas card pic. How nice DS is home until Nov.Thanks!!! I'm so excited to have him home for so long!

Today I looked for my leaflet Holiday Fridges to Crochet. I looked a couple of weeks ago as I've used that pattern for pumpkins before and I couldn't find it then but I did find it today. The one I was using was curling on the last round. So I tried it and it works better so I'm taking the ones I had done and redoing them. I had 20 done and have 6 redone. Lots of time so I'm not worried about that and they go quicker.omgoodness.

Tomorrow we are going to go look at motorcycles. Hubby wants one. He really wants me to ride with him, but Iam scared of them. So many people are killed on them to and that scares me to. He had 3 different ones when he was married to his ex. I've always wanted a trike :D

Suppose to rain tomorrow so we won't be going to Zac's game. Just in case we will take are warm clothes.

I'm off I have to go watch my shows. Hope everyone has a nice night!

Hello everyone.

Tam, you have a beautiful family. enjoy the rest of your time with your son.Thanks sweetie!!!!! :hug

I had today off, but no computer time til now. This morning dh and I went out and bought a pellet stove. Dh calculates that it should pay for itself in 3 or 4 years, since we heat with propane and it has gone way up. The stove was more expensive than I expected, but we got a free ton of the wood pellets and they will store them for us. We can pick them up as we need them. The store is only 7 miles from our house, so that isn't unmanageable. We currently have a wood burning stove, but the chimney has reached the end of it's expected lifespan, so we aren't comfortable using it. A new chimney would cost around $2500 to 3000 before installation, and we would still have the mess of the wood. Pellets are a lot neater. we have thought about getting a pellet stove too.... you'll have to keep my up to date on how it works out for ya!

Then this afternoon I went grocery shopping and for an hour walk with DD.

I don't have to work tomorrow, but I am going to go in for some recertification classes. I'm hoping they don't take any longer than 2 or 3 hours.

'morning, peeps! Morning! :D So good to see you!!!!!

I've read that pigs rank at least even with dogs in intelligence...if I lived on a farm all the critters would be pets and I would be a skinny Vegan:lol LOL

What a wonderful picture!!! Enjoy his visit...and with the color on his face I thought he was the Navy guy before reading your description:lol LOL... yeah... I guess I didnt think of that. When my brother was sailing with the Navy he would come home red and with his brown hair bleaced 2 shades lighter from the sun!:)

WOW....busy lady!!!!!!

I hope the hair appt went well.....

Funny you should ask....just when I was giving myself a break to do other things DS requested a ghan - big enough for 2 to snuggle under;)

So....I used this pattern....and made one 64 inches square:D

http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/crochet-textured-throw oh... very cool!!!!

Good Morning, House. :manyheart

Yesterday was super busy and today looks like more of the same, but I wanted to say "Hi" and wish you all a wonderful day. :)back at ya honey.

Tam ~ What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing the picture!Thank you!!!

:yes

I had a nice long post all typed out and lost it. My computer shut down my web browser program for some reason. So I'll try again.

I got up early this morning and went to work to be updated on all the latest technology. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store to pick up what I forgot yesterday.

Joanne, we got a new furnace last year, but we heat with propane, which is very expensive. However, we also wanted a pellet stove for an alternate source of heat in case of a power outage. The stoves do require electricity because they operate off a thermostat, but they will run off a car or marine battery. We have a well, so when our power goes off, we don't even have water, so in winter the risk of our pipes freezing in a power outage is high.

Marlene, we did shop around a bit, but we decided to go with a company that specializes in the stoves, rather than go for the least expensive. The fact that they will store the pellets and are close by, were also deciding factors. We could store pellets in the garage, but one of our cars would then have to spend the winter outside.

I dated a guy in high school that had a motorcycle. My parents didn't really like me riding on that thing, but I thought it was fun.

Kiyo, my son in law told us once that pigs were super smart. His dad had a hobby farm, and one year he raised a pig for meat. They all developed a strong liking for the pig. Ultimately no-one in the family could eat the meat,and they had to sell that meat and buy from the grocery store.

I'm going to stop here, because I am again getting these weird messages from my anti-virus program that tell me Crochetville has to close. I think I'm going to restart my computer and see if that fixes the problem. I only seem to have the problem when the C-ville page is open.

Cindy, I hope your computer stops messing with the ville!!!

Marlene, I already made the ghan - using frosty green fleck, here it is.

post-8552-135897703756_thumb.jpg

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I got a late start this morning. Slept in until 8:30 :eek:lol Then ran to the bread store, they make a specialty foccacia (sp?) on weekdays and friday is italian which my parents love so I went to pick up 2. I for us to eat and the other for pop to take back to work on monday. Then I sat at the house a bit and did a round of my afghan that needs to be finished by next weekend :think I didn't leave the house until around 11. Then had a pit stop to make and am at the office now, but there's only a little bit to do until the desk is done and I can start to divy up the office supplies between that desk and mine. I'm going to run to Sam's in a bit to get a paper towel holder for the bathroom so dad can hang that as well. I was gonna go right there, but Ingrid (my sister's boyfriends sister) is off on fridays and she said she's run with me if I went a bit later after she finished up her household chores. So I'm waiting :wink

My hair is awesome and I love it :manyheart He styled it a bit crazy and quite trendy last night just to have fun with it but also knew that I wouldn't spend time doing it. So the cut itself is very similar but took alot off the back since it was starting to look a little shaggy :lol:eek But it's all well blended and I'm happy with it. He is such a crazy guy and likes to have fun. I left him some of my business cards to give out :idea He seems to know alot of people and mentioned some places in the area I should frequent to network with other business owners around here.

I guess that's it for now.

Joanne - Oh boy oh boy for I love yarn day :yay:clap

Judy - Does this mean that ds is in a serious relationship? :think

Marlene - Oh, I hope you have fun motorcycle shopping :jumpyay I wish I could be there. I have one and love riding it. Of course they can be dangerous, but it makes a world of difference when the driver actually obeys the laws and remains aware of the surroundings. As opposed to some others that think they can do what they want and weave in and out of traffic :( As for myself, if I feel like I'm getting sick, or tired, or anything less than at my best....I won't ride the bike, so you just need to be smart about it.

Dusti - It's great to be back again :hug

Cindy - My parents are the best and I couldn't have picked a better set if my life depended on it :manyheart

Mary, Linda, and Tam - I hope you all have wonderful days :hug

Has Julie popped in at all while I was MIA, every time I did stop by I didn't see anything from her but also wasn't reading through very well so may have missed something.

Catch y'all later

Beautiful :manyheart Love the color!!!!

Judy, that is a gorgeous throw. Such a great color!

Thanks! And Marissa...this one might be serious...we'll see!

Just a quick drop in to say hello. Everything is crazy here with connection problems, long work hours etc. Should be slowing down soon so I can have some personal time charged to my USB modem and not all work! I do miss my Ville Friends so much!

I have a LOT of catching up to do!

Archived