Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Marisa- I keep forgetting to bring my change to the bank to cash in- I had started a jug when my DD got engaged. Never used the $ and just kept filling it up- and here we are 4 years later and it's full!!! I started another container with loose change.

Happy packing!!!!

I tried to crochet and was able to-:whew- It's a little awkward, but doable!!!:hook

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ladies.

Sorry I went MIA for a week but it's been a stressful one. Hubby didn't get any answers from the neurosurgeon, she just told him he has mild degenerative disc disease & spinal stenosis, but we knew that prior to going. She didn't even look at him, just wrote a ton of papers up for tests & ordered cortisone shots which he hasn't even been scheduled for AND yet would not give him a note to be out of work, said they only do that in cases of surgery BUT they gave him no pain meds. She made me so mad that we are looking for a second opinion. :angry His legs are numb, and his left hip & his back are so bad that he can barely move & they want him to do his heavy labor job which will cause more damage. Oh boy, I dislike this doc.

Anywhoo, on a better note I get to find out what the baby is on Sept. 14th.....I wasn't happy they were making me wait so long, but I have learned to accept it. :P I also graduate in 4 weeks & then will be in much better spirits. :cheer

Sorry to drop in, blab on, and then leave but H***s Kitchen is on, so I gots to go. I'll be back when I have more time to go through posts. :ghug

Good morning!

Tab- Hope that you can get a 2nd opinion for Doa soon!! He shouldn't be in that much pain- with no definitive answer on how to proceed. Good luck with the last 4 weeks of school!!!:cheer You can do it:cheer

Watched my Giants for a while and then Rizzoli and Isles! I wish that show would be on year round, not just in the summer! I finished the 1 1/4 round on the RR in the blue- and it was a little slow going- but at least I can still crochet.

Marisa- How'd the packing go?

To everyone- have a wonderful day- weather is actually quite autumnal this morning- nice cool dry air!:manyheart

Good morning ladies :hi

I just had breakfast and now am going to pack a bit, until 10 when I have a web demo scheduled for another office software program. Then I have an appointment at 1 so have to run out. But then will spend the night packing away :yes I'm very overwhelmed with all my 'stuff' :lol

Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

Good morning everyone. We went to Golden Corral to celebrate Kim's birthday last night. She opened cards and presents throughout the day.

I finished another two strips for the quilt for Tammy yesterday, too.

It turns out that John isn't going to the hunting cabin this weekend, but he is scheduled to spent a good bit of Saturday helping the guy nearby whose property he gets to hunt on. It's probably just as well, since he and Lou despise each other.

She says it's going well. My main concern is her poor short term memory. I don't think there is too much risk of her falling, since she is very steady on her feet. (She uses her walker mainly for a chair!) Also the normal activities of life seem to be second nature to her, stuff like locking her doors at night, watering the plants, folding and putting away laundry, doing dishes and so forth. I hope she doesn't take it into her head to do some baking or something like that, because I'm afraid she'd forget she had something in the oven.

sounds like your mom is doing a lot better. Hopefully she won't try any baking, although if that's something she's done lots of maybe it would work out okay.

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning House¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I'm trying to get stuff done for the craft fair and fundraiser... again.. thats been going slow due to this headache... but I'm gettin' there.

I did finish testing this afghan pattern for Carlinda... and am going to put it in the fundraiser.

[ATTACH]44247[/ATTACH]

I'm really pleased at how it came out. I made the border on this one frilly ... more girly!

I'd like to make another before the fundraiser.... in blue.

Well... I need to run Patrick up the road to work... I'll bbiab.

Hope everyones having a Marvelous Monday so far!

:heart

:mug

That's a lovely afghan.

It is official, this pattern is super-fun to make. Here is my Swiffer Sock made using Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Aqua

[ATTACH]44285[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]44286[/ATTACH]

And the best part? It works :rofl I took it for a 'test drive' after the picture, and the claim that 100% acrylic yarn will create enough static to attract dust is true. Fun -- I have another, new pattern to keep and whip up as a hostess gift as needed:yes Thanks so much for the idea (Tam) and link (Joanne) :hug.

Here is the baby fleece I edged with crochet last week:

[ATTACH]44287[/ATTACH]

I'm off for the night. Have a good one, Everyone :manyheart

Oh, I love the swiffer cover. :cheer :cheer And the baby fleece is super pretty, too.

Linda- I was at Walmart the ohter day and noticed lots of fabric too- I guess they listened~~ now if they would just bring back a better variety of yarn!! Hope that Rosies MRI results will now give a plan of action.

They have her on muscle relaxants now and are going to be giving her a cortisone shot in her back, too.

Well, I was at work for about an hour, and I went to file something away in my file cabinet. I had taken the file folder out and when I was putting it back in, I don't know how, but I gashed my left index finger with the metal end of the file folder. It took a bit of skin, but luckily didn't rip it off. They sent me to have it taken care of and then I had to get a tetanus shot. Not fun. It's kind of hard to type- trying not to bend it too much...hoping I can crochet- I did stop at ACM on the way home and picked up the Cotton Ease I needed. Just FYI- they also have Caron Simply Soft on sale for 1.99/skein.

Oh, OUCH!!!! :eek Take it easy.

Could you repost the link to this pattern for those of us that missed it the first time around. It looks like something I might be able to finish in less than a year! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I finished another Shelly scarf this afternoon and started one in a V-stitch pattern. Cabin fever is definitely here...it's just too hot to be out in the afternoon and evening. Last night at 9:30, it was still 102. :eek

Oy Vay!!!

Cindy - I signed the lease for my office and it's mine as of Sept 15, but trying to see if I can get the space earlier. It's large enough for me to block off a portion to store the things I won't need until I get my own apartment since I'll be living with my sister and her bf until I started getting an income :D

Hooray!!!

Mary - I sure am excited. I went to lunch today with the doc that used to come into my office to do some nerve testing (EMG's) and he said the whole dynamic of my office changed and asked if I missed waking up and going there :**** I said nope, not at all :(

I can believe it.

I did some running after my lunch. I needed a couple things at target and then I went home and when I got home I realized that I forgot to go pick up my glasses (they had called in my travels that they were in) and I brought my change to cash in. No sense moving a pile of change around :lol So I trekked back out to take care of those things.

Going upstairs to work on some more packing :sigh

It will all be worth it in the long run.

Hi Ladies.

Sorry I went MIA for a week but it's been a stressful one. Hubby didn't get any answers from the neurosurgeon, she just told him he has mild degenerative disc disease & spinal stenosis, but we knew that prior to going. She didn't even look at him, just wrote a ton of papers up for tests & ordered cortisone shots which he hasn't even been scheduled for AND yet would not give him a note to be out of work, said they only do that in cases of surgery BUT they gave him no pain meds. She made me so mad that we are looking for a second opinion. :angry His legs are numb, and his left hip & his back are so bad that he can barely move & they want him to do his heavy labor job which will cause more damage. Oh boy, I dislike this doc.

GRRRRRR!!!! Definitely look for a second opinion.

Anywhoo, on a better note I get to find out what the baby is on Sept. 14th.....I wasn't happy they were making me wait so long, but I have learned to accept it. :P I also graduate in 4 weeks & then will be in much better spirits. :cheer

Good for you! I know it's been a long haul, but the end is in sight.

Sorry to drop in, blab on, and then leave but H***s Kitchen is on, so I gots to go. I'll be back when I have more time to go through posts. :ghug

H***'s Kitchen was great. It's one of my favorite shows.

I just had breakfast and now am going to pack a bit, until 10 when I have a web demo scheduled for another office software program. Then I have an appointment at 1 so have to run out. But then will spend the night packing away :yes I'm very overwhelmed with all my 'stuff' :lol

Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

I know what you mean. Sorting through all of mine gets overwhelming, too.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll catch you all later.

Kim sees her lung doc this afternoon.

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Hi Ho House!!!! •¨¯`•

I've got a busy day here... trying to get stuff done for the fundraiser. I just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI.

I'll have to catch up better later!

love you guys:hug

Good Morning! Well, the weather has finally decided to be "normal" and of course that means:hot now that school has started! I shouldn't complain though, since I know a lot of you have had extremely hot weather most of the summer!

DD's baby shower was Sunday and it was really nice. We had it at a park and she invited couples and children so it was really laid back. We bbq'd and spent the day hanging out. I spent Saturday at an Accordian Festival :lol with my sis since she had a booth there to sell her crocheted items. I was going to bring some things as well, but just didn't have time to get enough finished to make it worth the time. She sold quite a few items and had orders for some as well. She was going back on Sunday and I haven't talked to her to see how it went yet.

Found out that my dd16 can't eat gluten any longer. She was having really severe stomach pains, losing weight and spending half her life in the bathroom!:( It is amazing how much better she feels already but boy is it hard to cook regular meals now!:eek We'll adjust though-it's too important that she stays healthy!

Joanne-:eek Sorry about your hand! Glad that you can still :crocheting

Dusti-:hi love the swiffer cover! It'll be great to have some girl time :yesand it sounds like your weekend was busy but productive!

Tab-Sorry about the Dr. not getting doa the answers or help he needs!:hug It's frustrating when they are so uncooperative! Hope he gets a second opinion soon! Excited for you that you get to find out what the baby is and that you are almost done with school!

Marisa:whew that the water didn't get to your place! Good luck with your packing-it's going to be great in the end!:hug

Linda-sounds like Kim had a nice birthday! I'm sure John is relieved not to have to be around this weekend-never fun when family doesn't get along!

Tam-Love the afghan it turned out adorable! Hope everything is going great for you and the family!:hug

Cindy Glad that your mom is doing so much better! :hug for your dad-hopefully he'll be recovering quickly!

Wrennie I'm sure Kenne will love all the effort you are making to make his bday special! Sounds like he's been a great friend to you!:hug

Phyllis-The doilies are gorgeous and the bearghan is adorable!

Judy Sounds like Lucy knows exactly what to do after she gets into trouble!:lol Buffy (my furbaby) gives herself away if she misbehaves! She gets the guiltiest look on her face and then I have to hunt around to find out what she's done! Have the time she would probably get away with it if she didn't look so guilty!:lol

JulesHope all is well with you-take care:hug

To everyone else-have a fabulous day!:hug:manyheart

Hi Ladies,

Judy, Cute story of Lucy and hubby. Lucy loves you to. Are labs were more hubby dogs than mine.

Phyllis, Beautiful doilies and adorable bear ghan.

Joanne, :clap for finishing the scarf! Hope your finger heals quickly and glad you are able to still crochet.

Wrennie, I can feel your excitment in your posts. What a great friend you are to plan a birthday party for your friend. Have a great time!

Linda, Hope it starts cooling down soon for you guys. It sounds like you had a good time bumming around and ending up at Rosie's to watch a movie. :clap for the return of your fabric dept. I hope they put are's back in soon. There is a website for the seasoning we bought. It is www.pamspantry.net Happy Belated Birthday to Kim! Hope those muscle relaxers and the cortisone shot helps Rosie.

Marisa, Welcome back! Good luck on the packing and the move. It will all be worth it in the end.

Cindy, Good news on your Mom. Hope your Dad gets through the pneumonia quickly and on the road to recovery. Is your Mom cooking her meals? Scary! I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

Mary, How awful to have temps that high at that time of night. My GS Payton had curly hair until his first hair cut and his sister has straight hair. Go figure how that happened.

Tam, Beautiful baby ghan!

Dusti, The new floor will be linoleum. Cute swiffer cloth and edging on the fleece blanket. Enjoy your girl days.

Tab, Definetly get a second opinion. To bad some doctors are more sensitive to there patients needs. I would call your doctor up or the doctor who sent him to the ns for the note for work. Can't wait to hear what your having. :clap only 4 more weeks of school.

Trish, Hope DD feels better soon! What kind of things did your sister sell at her craft show? Tam was wondering a bit ago what people might by.

I slept in this morning. Didn't wake up until 9:00 except for potty time at 5:30 and I told myself I did not want to get up that early.

Maya called last night. She had a good day at daycare. She and her Mommy were eating at her favorite restaurant, Bob Evans. She gets chocolate chip pancakes there. Then they were going grocery shopping. Tonight she has meet and greet at the park with her teacher and classmates.

We miss her a great deal, but we will get use it. :yes

I made a peach pie yesterday than went shopping. I went to Kmart as they had a few things I wanted and they are having 50% off the clarence and I picked me up some more summer tops. So I can leave a few in Texas. I got some for 2.50 and 3.50.

Going to put the roast on that I cooked in the crockpot yesterday just want to warm it up. Going to make hot beef sandwiches for supper.

We've had some cool mornings here and it has been nice. Fall is on it's way.

Did you girls on the east coast feel the earthquake that hit today. It was on tv a little while ago.

I better go get something accomplished today. I think I'll clean my desk off. Have a good rest of the day!

Hi ladies :hi

Checking in to make sure everyone is ok from the Virginia earthquake. Not sure who all it reached, but I felt it in Philly. I didn't know what it was at the time and thought it was all in my head since it was pretty subtle here. I thought the neighbors were running the steps or my washer/dryer hit a speed cycle....heard my wine glasses rattling on my wine rack and went to see if the wind picked up outside something crazy, but that was fine too. I went upstairs and nothing had fallen over :think So I went about my packing and a friend text me asking if I was ok, which confused me that someone was randomly asking if I was ok and then he told me we had the earthquake and it all came together :blush:sigh I hope you all are well :hug I called my sister since she was on her way home from the beach and driving in maryland at that time, but she said she didn't even feel it and my dad guesses it's because she was in the car :think

Hello everyone. I also hope that no-one was badly affected by that earthquake. Evidently it was felt here as well, if I can believe what I hear on the radio. Several people called in to say that the furniture on their balconies was moving.

Work was busy today, but its been much worse.

I am off again tomorrow. I will need to go shopping for a few more gifts for DD. Her birthday is Thursday.

Marlene, I don't think my mom is cooking. My sister in law was going to bring her a plate every day so she can just microwave them. I think she could cook things like eggs or pancakes that need pretty constant attention though. I just worry that she will forget about something that she leaves to cook by itself for a while.

Tab, sorry to hear that the new dr didn't have any answers for Doa. Hope you find someone for a second opinion.

Tam, when is that fund raiser? I have a few things to send you. Could you PM me your address

Marisa, if we ever move, i am going to have to gt really serious about my stuff. Mostly I have books and all sorts of craft stuff, but I also have 5 or 6 sets of dishes. (maybe even more.....)

Oh, I hope all of you on the East Coast are alright :ghug I heard about the earthquake on the radio...

This is going to be really quick. Temps are glorious today -- 92*. I love it! We have tank tops on, the girls are alternately watering the garden and running through the sprinkler. They have made gooey mud pies, built a snowman-esque Mud Man at the edge of the driveway, watered my flowers and strawberries, "So they will be super-pretty and not thirsty tomorrow, Mommy." Awwww :bheart DH called a half of an hour ago to let me know that he caught an early flight home, and that he will be home in time for a late dinner around 7. There goes my plan of an easy dinner of sloppy joes :blushHe will appreciate a 'real, home-cooked meal' after being away, so I need to get my act together and cook something. I am thinking Sausage Ragout over lightly-seared rounds of Polenta :think We have enough fresh strawberries, that I can make a quick spicy-strawberry dressing for a tossed salad and call it good. Okay, I have a plan :lol

Last night, I started on the final button band of my current sweater. The fit on the whole sweater is ... a little off :shrug I started with a guage swatch, I religiously checked my measurements, yet it looks a little funky. When I get it done, I will give you a peek. I still love the yarn -- Impeccable in Luxury Ombre (teal, lavender and periwinkle) and Aqua. Hopefully I can salvage the project.

"Reading time" in the hammocks (and play time on the computer for me) is almost over, so I am going to run.

Take care, Everyone!

Felt the earthquake at work- it was so strange- it felt as if someone had come from behind and was shaking my chair- I felt dizzy- and it was just downright weird!!! Went outside- (even though they didn't announce anything at work). Stayed outside for about 15 minutes and then the "higher ups" came outside and said they had been in touch with the police- etc and that it was safe to go back in- just to use the stairs and not the elevators- I work on the 3rd floor so not bad!

My DD felt it in Boston too---she had texted me to make sure I was ok! Must say it was very strange- but no evidence of an earthquake anywhere that I could see.

Off to figure out dinner- wish I lived closer to Dusti--her dinner sounds delicious!!!!

Good Morning! Well, the weather has finally decided to be "normal" and of course that means:hot now that school has started! I shouldn't complain though, since I know a lot of you have had extremely hot weather most of the summer!

DD's baby shower was Sunday and it was really nice. We had it at a park and she invited couples and children so it was really laid back. We bbq'd and spent the day hanging out. I spent Saturday at an Accordian Festival :lol with my sis since she had a booth there to sell her crocheted items. I was going to bring some things as well, but just didn't have time to get enough finished to make it worth the time. She sold quite a few items and had orders for some as well. She was going back on Sunday and I haven't talked to her to see how it went yet.

Sounds like a super day.

Found out that my dd16 can't eat gluten any longer. She was having really severe stomach pains, losing weight and spending half her life in the bathroom!:( It is amazing how much better she feels already but boy is it hard to cook regular meals now!:eek We'll adjust though-it's too important that she stays healthy!

It's a pain, but there are lots of good substitutes out there now. Read labels carefully - processed food starch usually means wheat.

I slept in this morning. Didn't wake up until 9:00 except for potty time at 5:30 and I told myself I did not want to get up that early.

Maya called last night. She had a good day at daycare. She and her Mommy were eating at her favorite restaurant, Bob Evans. She gets chocolate chip pancakes there. Then they were going grocery shopping. Tonight she has meet and greet at the park with her teacher and classmates.

We miss her a great deal, but we will get use it. :yes

I'll bet she has a lot of fun in school.

I made a peach pie yesterday than went shopping. I went to Kmart as they had a few things I wanted and they are having 50% off the clarence and I picked me up some more summer tops. So I can leave a few in Texas. I got some for 2.50 and 3.50.

Going to put the roast on that I cooked in the crockpot yesterday just want to warm it up. Going to make hot beef sandwiches for supper.

Sounds good. Got any to send my way for supper?

We've had some cool mornings here and it has been nice. Fall is on it's way.

Did you girls on the east coast feel the earthquake that hit today. It was on tv a little while ago.

I better go get something accomplished today. I think I'll clean my desk off. Have a good rest of the day!

I hadn't heard about the earthquake. Hope that all are well. :hug

Hi ladies :hi

Checking in to make sure everyone is ok from the Virginia earthquake. Not sure who all it reached, but I felt it in Philly. I didn't know what it was at the time and thought it was all in my head since it was pretty subtle here. I thought the neighbors were running the steps or my washer/dryer hit a speed cycle....heard my wine glasses rattling on my wine rack and went to see if the wind picked up outside something crazy, but that was fine too. I went upstairs and nothing had fallen over :think So I went about my packing and a friend text me asking if I was ok, which confused me that someone was randomly asking if I was ok and then he told me we had the earthquake and it all came together :blush:sigh I hope you all are well :hug I called my sister since she was on her way home from the beach and driving in maryland at that time, but she said she didn't even feel it and my dad guesses it's because she was in the car :think

Glad to hear that you are okay.

Oh, I hope all of you on the East Coast are alright :ghug I heard about the earthquake on the radio...

This is going to be really quick. Temps are glorious today -- 92*. I love it! We have tank tops on, the girls are alternately watering the garden and running through the sprinkler. They have made gooey mud pies, built a snowman-esque Mud Man at the edge of the driveway, watered my flowers and strawberries, "So they will be super-pretty and not thirsty tomorrow, Mommy." Awwww :bheart DH called a half of an hour ago to let me know that he caught an early flight home, and that he will be home in time for a late dinner around 7. There goes my plan of an easy dinner of sloppy joes :blushHe will appreciate a 'real, home-cooked meal' after being away, so I need to get my act together and cook something. I am thinking Sausage Ragout over lightly-seared rounds of Polenta :think We have enough fresh strawberries, that I can make a quick spicy-strawberry dressing for a tossed salad and call it good. Okay, I have a plan :lol

Sounds good, too.

Last night, I started on the final button band of my current sweater. The fit on the whole sweater is ... a little off :shrug I started with a guage swatch, I religiously checked my measurements, yet it looks a little funky. When I get it done, I will give you a peek. I still love the yarn -- Impeccable in Luxury Ombre (teal, lavender and periwinkle) and Aqua. Hopefully I can salvage the project.

"Reading time" in the hammocks (and play time on the computer for me) is almost over, so I am going to run.

Take care, Everyone!

Felt the earthquake at work- it was so strange- it felt as if someone had come from behind and was shaking my chair- I felt dizzy- and it was just downright weird!!! Went outside- (even though they didn't announce anything at work). Stayed outside for about 15 minutes and then the "higher ups" came outside and said they had been in touch with the police- etc and that it was safe to go back in- just to use the stairs and not the elevators- I work on the 3rd floor so not bad!

Oh, my.

My DD felt it in Boston too---she had texted me to make sure I was ok! Must say it was very strange- but no evidence of an earthquake anywhere that I could see.

Glad it didn't do any damage for either you or DD.

Off to figure out dinner- wish I lived closer to Dusti--her dinner sounds delicious!!!!

I got the first four strips of the quilt put together today and most of the 5th strip. I messed up at the tail end and put the last two strips on the wrong end so have to make another trip to the frog pond. :frog:2frog Yuck! :2frog:frog

hi, Ladies!

well, Miss lucy was asleep when the quake hit and it woke her up and she barked - just once, but she barked. Sparkie didn't.... Me...i had to go stop our cheap entertainment center from swaying side to side before the shelves could come loose! Fortunately nothing came apart....though i wouldn't have minded - it's about 17 years old!

Tabby, I'm sorry the doctor was such a jerk....they didn't all graduate in the top third....

definitely get another name!

'nite all.:hug:manyheart

Hi Ladies,

Glad everyone is okay from the earthquake.

Linda, We have some beef left, but I don't think it would be very good by the time it got to you. Tomorrow will be beef and noodles and that should be the end of it.

Cindy, The Danish festival has lots of activities I think all week long or almost a whole week. The Veteran's Park they have like a flea market there. We didn't make it there as it started raining. There is a big car show to. This year it was held at K-Mart and it was done with early to because of the rain.

That's great that your sil is fixing your Mom a plate every day.

Dusti, Your dinner sounds good tonight.

Sleep tight everyone. :hug

Not much to report here this morning. Just waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. Last night I started a little purse (like the one I recently tested and gave away at our meetup) to send to Tam for her fundraiser. I got the whole body done so now just needs a flower and handle :yes It was my reward to work on something a bit last night after being productive all day with packing. I think today I'm going to try to tackle the kitchen :think

Catch y'all throughout the day :hug

Hi, ladies!

I wanted to check in and let you know something I've finally decided.

I'm putting my crocheting aside. For how long, I'm not sure, but I want to write again and I can't do both....just the fact I still have a half finished article that's already been sitting around for several weeks is testament to that fact!:lol

I won't get lost....but I wanted to let you all know why I'll be MIA so no one thinks anything has happened to me.

Happy hooking...:hug

grrr.............. I had this very long response to all you ladies and its gone!

somedays..................... :sigh

Hi, ladies!

I'm putting my crocheting aside. For how long, I'm not sure, but I want to write again and I can't do both....just the fact I still have a half finished article that's already been sitting around for several weeks is testament to that fact!:lol

I won't get lost....but I wanted to let you all know why I'll be MIA so no one thinks anything has happened to me.

you have a fantastic time writing sweetie!

We'll miss you... but totally understand!

if you get the chance to pop in and just have a cup of coffee with us... that would be great!

Thank you again for everything!:hug

Hi, ladies!

Oh, Judy. Best wishes on the writing. And you are right they both take time, sometimes a lot of time. Pop in and let us know how it's going now and then.

I'm posting my results of the the August Charity CAL here too, since the results will be going to Tammy. Two Uglee Dolls and the the top of the little girl's quilt is now all together except for the borders.

post-9295-135897691311_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897691307_thumb.jpg

Hi, ladies!

Congrats on your decision, those are hard ones to make :yes And thanks for the heads up....you know us so well :hug:manyheart

Oh, Judy. Best wishes on the writing. And you are right they both take time, sometimes a lot of time. Pop in and let us know how it's going now and then.

I'm posting my results of the the August Charity CAL here too, since the results will be going to Tammy. Two Uglee Dolls and the the top of the little girl's quilt is now all together except for the borders.

[ATTACH]44445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]44446[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!!!!!

Good afternoon, everyone! I've been at Luke's house today...we had lots of fun and made a tent out of sheets in their living room.:D

Marisa ~ It's so fun to see you here during the day! How is the packing going?

Linda ~ Oh my! The quilt is gorgeous! You have such a talent for choosing colors/patterns. :cheer And the Uglee dolls are adorable. :yes

Judy ~ Good for you for getting back to writing! Now that Lucy has settled down a bit, it will be easier to concentrate. :) Please check in with progress updates! :manyheart

Tabby ~ Sept. 14 and the ultrasound will be here before you know it! :c9 So very sorry about Doa's back pain...I know you must be so worried. We're here when you need to talk. :ghug

Marlene ~ I'm glad Maya is doing well. What a great idea to have a meet and greet at a park! Have you been crocheting?

Trish ~ The baby shower sounds like so much fun! Was you leave from work extended? 'Hope so! ;)

Dusti ~ Your dinner menu sounds so yummy! :) Do you use a balsamic type dressing with the strawberries? Sorry about the problems with the sweater - sure sounds like it could be the pattern!

Hi to Julie, Cindy, Joanne and the rest of the House, too!:manyheart

Archived