Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi, peeps!

We were out and about this AM already - went to Belmar and walked on the boardwalk....lots of wind and dark clouds in the distance when we were there so it looks like we're gonna get another big storm....

Marlene, good for you getting out to get the new fridge! And the new floor....I wouldn't mind that happening here....LOL! I hope the insurance company moves quickly on DH's case:hug

Your 2 stories about the labs getting the food were funny! Lucy turns her head sideways and opens her mouth as she tries to get things! I just minimize how much I have laying out...and (most of the time) I keep a careful eye on her.

Joanne, AJ was terrible. They should get him out of the rotation, put him in the bullpen and only use him when they have blowouts!

Another Lucy story from this AM: hubby saw her trying to pull out the threads in the carpet so he leaned forward on the sofa, pointed his finger at her and scolded her, telling her she was a bad girl.

Well, she climbed up on the sofa, crept behind him and lay alongside him, ears down and not looking at him....he ended up reassuring her she was a good girl, etc.

She has hubby wrapped around her (not so little) paw!:lol

Off I go...BBL!

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody. Just popping in to leave some evidence of what I've been doing to keep busy. I've been wanting to make some doilies to go near or under some candles. Haven't done thread in years and it feels clumsy, so I decided to transition by using some #3 thread and a "c" hook before tackling the #10 thread. What do you think? And I finished another bearghan for Project Linus.

Now it's out and about for me before the angel bowling league starts up again.

:hug :hug to all of you.

post-51264-135897689972_thumb.jpg

post-51264-135897689981_thumb.jpg

post-51264-135897689989_thumb.jpg

post-51264-135897689996_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody. Just popping in to leave some evidence of what I've been doing to keep busy. I've been wanting to make some doilies to go near or under some candles. Haven't done thread in years and it feels clumsy, so I decided to transition by using some #3 thread and a "c" hook before tackling the #10 thread. What do you think? And I finished another bearghan for Project Linus.

Wow...your doilies came out great!!! And I adore your bearghan:c9

Joanne....the Yankees did beautifully today!!

...and I'm officially jealous. I was sitting in an easy chair in the living room and Lucy jumped up on the sofa and curled up next to hubby. The look on his face was priceless...it was an adorable sight.

I've finished bordering the squares for the next Operation Purple Heart (OPH) ghan and am now playing with the caron Brites RR.....

Off I go....tons of rain out there...we have another lake going in our yard.

Anyone want to help build an ark?:D

'nite:hug

I've finished bordering the squares for the next Operation Purple Heart (OPH) ghan and am now playing with the caron Brites RR.....

Off I go....tons of rain out there...we have another lake going in our yard.

Anyone want to help build an ark?:D

'nite:hug

I could use one too:yes

Joanne....the Yankees did beautifully today!!

...and I'm officially jealous. I was sitting in an easy chair in the living room and Lucy jumped up on the sofa and curled up next to hubby. The look on his face was priceless...it was an adorable sight.[/quote

I really like the way Nova pitched..it was a good all around game:clap

Aww, no need to be jealous. I'm sure Lucy just wanted to let hubby known she still loved him even tho he yelled at her earlier:hug

I ran out of yarn on the RR. I thought I had one more skein of cotton ease in

Blue but I don't:( will stop at AC Moore with my coupon tomorrow)

Angels are bowling again. See you in the morning:hug

Good morning and hope you all have a good Monday!!!

I actually finished something yesterday- the scarf I had started. I'll get back to the RR tonight after I get home with the yarn.

Off to get my coffee and get ready for another week in Paradise.

Thankfully, the angels have put their bowling balls away!!!

No time to read all the way back.

Phyllis I love :love your doilys and bearghan!

We had storms here to last night. Tornadoes down in my brothers county. I think the end of those storms is what hit here. I was at my friend Kennes house. Lucky me he loves to watch the storms too. So did Marton.

We didn't go camping after all. They wanted to go to Woodstock for fireworks. I worked and lived there for 9 years. Had no desire to go fight crowds of crazy people so me & Kenne just hung out at my house. He said he's seen enough fireworks thanx. Tuesday is his b-day. (LOng story, way way long) But his past girlfriend who he still shares a house with(Way long story) has never done anything for him celebration wise. well, he has been more than a best friend to me,very above and beyond. So I am getting some people to meet up at our friend Steves house to throw him a par-tee! (Hint: buy stock in budweiser today) I think I even got his friend Mike to trade a day at work so he could be there. Very cool. I will remember to take my camera!!

It feels really good to do something for someone who does so freaking much for other people all the time.

oooh I just had an idea for another guest. theres no way to get a hold of his 1 caretaking client, but another, if they're up here.... he'd be thrilled...............

Good morning everyone. It hit 98* yesterday. :eek Yikes!!! It was sooooo hot. John got home about 12:30 on Saturday and I went downstairs and took a 3 hour nap. Went out for a bit in the late afternoon and then over to Rosie's. Yesterday I left John a note at 11:00 saying that I was 'Going Bummin' Here and There.' Had lunch, went to JoAnne Fabrics, to Goodwill, to Dairy Queen for a blizzard, & to WalMart, and ended up at Rosie's again. The fabric department is back!!!!! I found the backing for the quilt for Tammy there. They don't really have it stocked up yet, but were working on it and I found two pieces that I couldn't live without. Bought two pieces of fabric at JoAnne's and some Sulky thread that was on sale for 50% off. I took some movies over to Rosie's and she chose "Evening" for us to watch and then cried at the ending and said she hated movies like that. I laughed at her and said, "Well, you picked it."

Hi Ladies,

Dusti, Wow! What beautiful work you have done. Love them all! Regarding the Mayo Clinic the doctor has to ask for a referal from are insurance company first. We have to supply the insurance company with proof that we have done all that we can here and hope that they will approve it. I have a list of every doctor appt, what it was for and every test. Which has been very helpful in more ways than one. I also ask for copies of test reports and most doctor appts. I dropped all those off wednesday. Yesterday the lady working on this at the doctors office called as they haven't received a doctors report from the hospital when hubby was admitted on the 7th of July. I gave her the telephone number and hope she was able to get them faxed. I'm only hoping we get an answer by Sept. 1st. I don't know how long the insurance company will take on there end.

Working through the rig-a-ma-role for the insurance companies can be such a pain. Hope it all gets settled out soon. I can't imagine what else they can want you to do before approving the referral.

Linda, Glad you found out you have been doing well right along and don't have to make to many changes. The manadrin chicken you had for supper a few nights ago sounds yummy! Sure hope Rosie gets some answers real soon.

Rosie is supposed to get the results of the MRI today.

Judy, Love the cute pics of Lucy! She'll be able to grab what she wants to eat right off the counter or table real soon. One time making bread and cooling them on the table are Heidi came by and grabbed one and ate it. When we took are Roxy to Texas one winter we came back from playing cards and the butter bowl (it had a lid on it and was all the way back on the counter) was on the floor and empty and licked like it was a clean bowl. Both were labs.

I had a couple of cats that liked to go after the butter dish, too.

Wrennie, Glad your out camping and having a good time with friends. It sounds like Milton's service was the best kind. One with friends.

Maya is heading home tomorrow and the house won't be the same with out her here. We are going to miss her!! We haven't packed any thing yet. That's okay though. She and Grandpa went for a little bike ride tonight. She will be taking her bike home so hopefully she and her Mom can get some riding time in.

Hope Maya's trip home goes smoothly. I know you'll miss her, but I'm sure that she will have a ball in school.

We went to the next town over. They have a Danish Festival every year. They have a big craft show downtown. They close about 5 blocks down. One block is different food vendors. We had grilled hot dogs and an order of fries. They were yummy! First one I've had all year. Seen some different things but now much. Lots and lots of jewelry. Hubby bought some pepper jack dip seasoning you mix with cream cheese and sour cream.

That seasoning sounds like something that John would like.

DH is starting to feel better finally. He started feeling better thursday. So we took advantage of that and went to Lowe's. We bought a new refrigerator. They have them 10% off until monday and they give veterans 10% off so we got 20% off the new ****. It was delivered yesterday morning. And they took are two old ones. One worked and one didn't. We had to take a cupboard out though as the **** that was there was only 59" tall and cupboards built around it. The only thing in that cupboard was a crockpot in a box. Must be something that was here when we bought the house (it was a cottage at the time). It came furnished with everything except for linens and food. Hubby said we had some flooring in the attic just like what is down, so he got it out but it isn't big enough to cover the floor. So I put the **** in the corner where it goes only to have Maya tell me stop Grandma. Look! The **** is on wheels but they don't move very freely and I put a hole in the floor. Glad we have been talking about replacing it as we have to now. Probably next week. And sometime before winter I want to get new carpet.

Sounds like it was time for a new **** and new flooring, too.

Another Lucy story from this AM: hubby saw her trying to pull out the threads in the carpet so he leaned forward on the sofa, pointed his finger at her and scolded her, telling her she was a bad girl.

Well, she climbed up on the sofa, crept behind him and lay alongside him, ears down and not looking at him....he ended up reassuring her she was a good girl, etc.

She has hubby wrapped around her (not so little) paw!:lol

Off I go...BBL!

That is sooo sweet!

Beautiful!!!! :yay :yay :yay

No time to read all the way back.

Phyllis I love :love your doilys and bearghan!

We had storms here to last night. Tornadoes down in my brothers county. I think the end of those storms is what hit here. I was at my friend Kennes house. Lucky me he loves to watch the storms too. So did Marton.

We didn't go camping after all. They wanted to go to Woodstock for fireworks. I worked and lived there for 9 years. Had no desire to go fight crowds of crazy people so me & Kenne just hung out at my house. He said he's seen enough fireworks thanx. Tuesday is his b-day. (LOng story, way way long) But his past girlfriend who he still shares a house with(Way long story) has never done anything for him celebration wise. well, he has been more than a best friend to me,very above and beyond. So I am getting some people to meet up at our friend Steves house to throw him a par-tee! (Hint: buy stock in budweiser today) I think I even got his friend Mike to trade a day at work so he could be there. Very cool. I will remember to take my camera!!

It feels really good to do something for someone who does so freaking much for other people all the time.

oooh I just had an idea for another guest. theres no way to get a hold of his 1 caretaking client, but another, if they're up here.... he'd be thrilled...............

Sounds like a wonderful party that you are planning for Kenne. I'm sure you will all have a blast. :clap :clap :clap

Good morning ladies :hug

I've missed you all. I got back fairly early yesterday and of course then left to the car wash, where I spent about 2 hours :eek It's been a while since she's got a good washing and was in need :think Plus, I found that it was pretty much the whole town that got evacuated (even closed down the hospital) because whatever was spilling out of that truck was harmful to inhale.....so I decided I needed my car to be squeeky clean :yes I stopped at the market to pick up a few items and then to boston market to bring lunch/dinner home because I just didn't feel like cooking. Sat and watched some tv and crocheted 2 small items for Tam :clap Then sorted through some things and got 3 boxes packed and some organization to the boxes that Mary dropped off here for me. Today I have a lunch with another doctor, so will have to get ready soon I suppose. I'm going to try to get in a quick workout before I hit the shower :xfin

I have so much to pack it's crazy!! :sigh I think I'll tackle some upstairs this afternoon after I get back :yes

I breezed through all that I've missed and saw some great projects from Dusti, Judy (for Tam), Mary, and Phyllis :manyheart Also, WTG Patrick on the permit and Luke is adorable.

I'll check back later :hug

Good morning everyone. Skimmed through posts, but probably missed stuff. I never did get on here at my parents house. My dads laptop has a broken keyboard, so it was just too much trouble to get here.

My mom is physically doing quite well, and even her memory seems somewhat better. She insists that she no longer needs us to stay with her, so we decided to let her stay home alone for a while and see how it goes. Someone will visit her every day, and my brother will take her to visit my dad every evening. (Dad is stable, but not making any progress, probably because he has pneumonia again. He is in good spirits though.) I called Mom this morning and she answered the phone on the second ring and sounded quite pleased with her situation. She immediately recognized my voice too. I can understand that it would get trying to have someone with you all the time.

Phyllis, your doilies are beautiful. It seems to me that you must crochet faster than the rest of us, you seem to get so much done.

Marlene, hope that the insurance stuff for dh's visit to Mayo gets done quickly, and that the visit is improved. There was a whole section on that Danish festival in the little Rockford paper last week. I've never gone to it, but it looked like fun.

Judy, sounds like dh and Lucy are a pair!

Marisa, when will you be moving?

Hi House! Happy Monday to you all. :)

Phyllis ~ Your work is beautiful! :clap I love the doilies and the bear ghan is so bright and happy.

Marisa ~ I'm glad your vacation was a good one! Good luck with all of the packing...you must be so excited to be starting on a new adventure! :)

Cindy ~ Oh, that is wonderful news about your mom. I hope your dad continues to be stable and gets over this round of pneumonia soon. :hug

Marlene ~ I know you must miss Maya a lot. :hug:hug I hope that you hear good news about Mayo soon. :yes

Judy ~ Awww - I do believe Miss Lucy may be a daddy's girl. :D Every dog we've had has been one...I finally quit being jealous. :lol Looking forward to seeing your charity ghans!

Linda ~ Yay for fabric at Walmart! It sounds like they're doing the same thing in lots of stores. Your weekend sounds like a good one...I hope Rosie is feeling a little better. :)

Wrennie ~ The party sounds great! Have your gardens survived the summer?

Hi to anyone I may have missed. :manyheart

Hi Cindy,

How did your mom make out alone for some hours? Continued prayers for her and your dad :hug I'll be moving hopefully on the weekend :xfin I can't wait :yay

She says it's going well. My main concern is her poor short term memory. I don't think there is too much risk of her falling, since she is very steady on her feet. (She uses her walker mainly for a chair!) Also the normal activities of life seem to be second nature to her, stuff like locking her doors at night, watering the plants, folding and putting away laundry, doing dishes and so forth. I hope she doesn't take it into her head to do some baking or something like that, because I'm afraid she'd forget she had something in the oven.

Do you have a place to move into? I can't remember if you already said or not.

Hi All :hi

This is going to have to be quick, as I still have to start dinner, but I just finished downloading a few pictures. Since Phyllis asked for some new ones over the weekend :wink, I thought I could get the ball rolling. Let's see, Here are the items I am sending off to Tammy tomorrow

[ATTACH]43898[/ATTACH]

A felted ruffle purse, a newborn pinafore and hat, and a scalloped moebius cowl!!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸THANK YOU SO MUCH!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The box arrived Saturday and I love it all! I do hope you know how much I appreciate your help! :hug

:heart

:mug

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning House¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I am so sorry for not being around lately. I have missed so much. I have alot to catch up on!

I'm still struggling with this headache... so being on the computer isnt easy.

I'm trying to get stuff done for the craft fair and fundraiser... again.. thats been going slow due to this headache... but I'm gettin' there.

I did finish testing this afghan pattern for Carlinda... and am going to put it in the fundraiser.

post-18634-135897690459_thumb.jpg

I'm really pleased at how it came out. I made the border on this one frilly ... more girly!

I'd like to make another before the fundraiser.... in blue.

Well... I need to run Patrick up the road to work... I'll bbiab.

Hope everyones having a Marvelous Monday so far!

:heart

:mug

Good Morning, Friends!

Had a really nice, productive weekend on this end. I started pricing and sorting clothes for a rummage sale. What a job :whewI have no problem taking clothes out-of-rotation, when the girls outgrow them, but I dislike putting stickers on them and getting them prepped for a sale. At least I am caught-up for the moment. We put away our projects on Saturday afternoon to make a trip to the lumber yard in Grand Forks. While we were there...I ran into Michael's to return extra yarn from Annika's tunic (couldn't find anything there on which to spend my coupon :sigh), JoAnn's for Red Heart Shimmer in Lime, a couple of skeins of red wool for another purse :blush, and buttons to help me finish up my latest sweater, and Wal-mart for a few extra storage bins and tulip bulbs :rose. We ate dinner at a Japanese restaurant and were home by 11p.m. Yesterday, I started sorting cards and mementos into piles for the girls' Memory books, and then I spent time working on my sweater. Lots of :crocheting time -- I love it!

This morning, DH left for a business trip, so we girls will be on our own for a couple of days. We'll miss him, but it sure is nice to know that I do not have to worry about snowstorms or power outages in his absence during this season. I foresee lots of outdoor playtime for us over the next couple of days. Now, the girls are old enough to amuse themselves, and I ought to be able to bring my yarn out to the deck and crochet while I 'supervise.'

Judy ~ Sounds as though Lucy had a great socializing outing, when you took her to the pet store the other morning. How funny it was to read about her working to try to get back on your DH's good side with attention and snuggling. She still loves her mama, but she wants to ensure that your DH gets some attention, too ;)

Joanne ~ Sounds as though you are doing a good job of popping in for quick snuggles with Ryan, but that you are balancing your desire to do everything for him and your DD by letting them have some 'family' time, too. It's hard, isn't it? I am glad the little guy is doing so well :c9

Mary ~ Your nieces are so lucky to have you in their corner. They would be lucky to get to live with you and your DH -- what an undertaking you are considering. :hugI hope everything works out for the best for all parties involved. If they do move in with you, and you need help with homemade afghans, or the like, be sure to let me know, okay? I would be happy to make something for the girls. Can't believe your *hot* temps are holding on this long. I'm thinking of you. BEAUTIFUL evergreen quilt-ghan. Ohhh, look at Luke -- what a sweetie :manyheart Has he really got a reddish tint to his hair? My mum soooo wanted Annika to have red hair (for some reason :think), and she was certain for the first two years that it was leaning that way. Now? Nope, not a hint of anything other than blond on that head :lol. I hope you get to see him this week and get your dose of Gramma Time.

Cindy ~ Hope your trip to-and-from your parents' was smooth. Did you have a good visit with your mom? Was Dad holding his own over the weekend?

I have a swiffer, but like Judy, I don't use it except when I'm lazy too---the refills ARE exhorbitant- but I did find this link http://tipnut.com/make-your-own-swiffer-cloths/

Thank you for the link. I started one using some leftover aqua Impeccable yarn, and it is so fun to make. I have to finish the sock edges, but I'll let you know how it ends up, soon. Like y'all, I have had a Swiffer for a few years, but I rarely use it. Maybe new, bright covers will prompt me to break it out more often.

Toni ~ Did you have muscadine jelly on bread for breakfast this a.m.? Hope your eyesight holds stable for a bit.

Marisa ~ How lucky that the bad storms missed all of you at the beach. I hope your car and apartment survived the evacuation and the rainy weather in your absence. The torrential rains and subsequent flooding in Pittsburgh sounded awful. Glad your sister's place was alright :yes.

Linda ~ It does sound a mite suspicious that John pushed-back the trip to the hunting cabin 'til next weekend :rofl. Whatever will be will be ;). Sounds as though you were able to catch-up on your rest, and your shopping trip sounded productive. Saying prayers for Rosie this morning. I hope the doctors are able to discern something from the MRI and give her relief. Please let us know what she hears.

Marlene ~ I will bet you cannot wait to hear about Maya's first day of school on Wednesday. Your house will seem quiet and lonely without her for awhile. Hang in there :hug My folks always, kindly, tell me the same thing, when I bring the girls home after a long visit. Maya (and your DD) are awfully lucky to have you care for that dear little gal when you are in MI. Thank you for the nice words about my latest projects. My hooks have been busy, but without any deadlines, I just crochet as time allows and I enjoy every minute spent with my yarn :yarn It sure sounds as though you are as prepared and as organized as you can be about your husband's health. Good for you. I hope you hear from the insurance company with an approval for an appointment at the Mayo Clinic, soon :hug. Yaaay for the new refrigerator and for the great price you got. "Uh-oh," about the floor. I am in the process of helping/supervising :wink a new-floor instalation project, and while it is some work, the end result is going to be very worth the effort! You will like a new one. What are you going to put into the kitchen? Linoleum? Laminate??

Phyllis ~ Gorgeous doilies :drool Those turned out just lovely. Are you really going to pick up the thread, or will you just continue on with the #10 thread? Your latest bear-ghan is bright and cheerful. Nice work :clap

Wrennie ~ Oh, it is good to hear you getting excited about planning a birthday party for Kenne. I hope all of your guests are able to make it and show your friend what a wonderful guy he is. Even though you did not end up camping over the weekend, it sounds as though you had a good visit with your friends -- just what you needed.

Tam ~ How are you holding up with your boys in school? Thinking of you :ghug

Trish, Cheeria, Julie, LeAnna, Tab, Shannon and All Others ~ Hope your week is off to a good start.

hi, ladies - finally here.

I had a busy day decluttering, and it was very productive:yes...

....but have to dash now...

hugs!

Pretty, pretty Entrelac Baby Blanket, Tam! Very nice job.

It is official, this pattern is super-fun to make. Here is my Swiffer Sock made using Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Aqua

post-20536-135897690586_thumb.jpg

And the best part? It works :rofl I took it for a 'test drive' after the picture, and the claim that 100% acrylic yarn will create enough static to attract dust is true. Fun -- I have another, new pattern to keep and whip up as a hostess gift as needed:yes Thanks so much for the idea (Tam) and link (Joanne) :hug.

Here is the baby fleece I edged with crochet last week:

post-20536-13589769059_thumb.jpg

I'm off for the night. Have a good one, Everyone :manyheart

post-20536-13589769058_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Dusti- Glad that the swiffer cover came out so well---and most of all that it works!

Linda- I was at Walmart the ohter day and noticed lots of fabric too- I guess they listened~~ now if they would just bring back a better variety of yarn!! Hope that Rosies MRI results will now give a plan of action.

Marisa Welcome home and good luck with the packing!

Wrennie- The party you are planning for Kenne sounds like fun!!!! What a nice thughtful thing to do

Tam-love the enterelac blanket

Cindy- Happy to hear your Mom is doing well- and hopefully she does stay away from the oven. Continued prayers for both her and your Dad

Well, I was at work for about an hour, and I went to file something away in my file cabinet. I had taken the file folder out and when I was putting it back in, I don't know how, but I gashed my left index finger with the metal end of the file folder. It took a bit of skin, but luckily didn't rip it off. They sent me to have it taken care of and then I had to get a tetanus shot. Not fun. It's kind of hard to type- trying not to bend it too much...hoping I can crochet- I did stop at ACM on the way home and picked up the Cotton Ease I needed. Just FYI- they also have Caron Simply Soft on sale for 1.99/skein.

Hope you all have a good evening.

Tam ~ What a gorgeous afghan! :clap I hope your headache is better today. :manyheart I hope to finally get a box in the mail by Wednesday. :)

Dusti ~ Yes, Luke has a little hint of red in his hair. His curls are getting pretty long and his dad thinks it's time for a haircut. :lol DD and I think the baby curls need to stay a while longer. ;) Beautiful edging on the baby blanket! And way to go on trying the Swiffer Sock...your review should convince more people to make them. :yes

Joanne ~ Ouch! At least it's your left hand - assuming you're right-handed. :think Of course, typing won't be easy! I agree about the yarn selection at Walmart...so many people don't have the options we have!

I finished another Shelly scarf this afternoon and started one in a V-stitch pattern. Cabin fever is definitely here...it's just too hot to be out in the afternoon and evening. Last night at 9:30, it was still 102. :eek

Cindy - I signed the lease for my office and it's mine as of Sept 15, but trying to see if I can get the space earlier. It's large enough for me to block off a portion to store the things I won't need until I get my own apartment since I'll be living with my sister and her bf until I started getting an income :D

Mary - I sure am excited. I went to lunch today with the doc that used to come into my office to do some nerve testing (EMG's) and he said the whole dynamic of my office changed and asked if I missed waking up and going there :**** I said nope, not at all :(

Tam - Awesome baby ghan :manyheart

Dusti - great job on the swiffer cover and fleece edging :yay

Joanne - Ouch, I felt your pain :hug I hope your fingers doing better. And the yarn shopping was well needed and deserved after that :wink

Mary - WTG on the Shelley Scarf :clap

I did some running after my lunch. I needed a couple things at target and then I went home and when I got home I realized that I forgot to go pick up my glasses (they had called in my travels that they were in) and I brought my change to cash in. No sense moving a pile of change around :lol So I trekked back out to take care of those things.

Going upstairs to work on some more packing :sigh

Marisa, fingers crossed that you can get the space earlier.

Joanne, sorry about the accident to your hand. Hopefully it will hurt less tomorrow.

Mary, I don't envy you that heat one bit. It was cool enough here last night (55 degrees) and today for the A/C to be off. Its supposed to get down to the mid 50's again tonight too. I see by your avatar that you are ready for the season to change!

Dusti, your swiffer cover looks great. I use pieces of fleece on mine. (too lazy to crochet a cover!) The fleece covers work really well on dog hair, but aren't as good on dust.

Good night everyone, work for me tomorrow.

Archived