Our House Part Two

JulieKay

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning--- TGIF, TGIF, TGIF!!!!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Well, I do have to work tomorrow morning. But it's another camping weekend at my friends place. I see manly croquet in my near future!

Judy ¸.•´¯`» Thank you so much •¨¯`•

The afghan and tote came today! I LOVE THEM and I Love You!

Thank you for helping me!!!

[ATTACH]43961[/ATTACH]

God Bless you my friend!:hug

:heart

:mug

Tam, an you re-remind us about what your doing with these things you've been collecting? :yes

Good morning everyone. It's a pretty day today. John was planning to go to the hunting cabin this weekend for preseason work, but they decided to put it off a week.

They don't know yet what is wrong with Rosie's back that is causing all the pain in her back and leg. They treated it with steroids first to rule out inflamation. Didn't work. They did an MRI this week and she gets the results next week. For the present she is living on pain pills and wants answers NOW!!! In her opinion, this is NOT LIVING. For someone who is out and about multiple times a day everyday, being housebound and on pain pills is not something she has any patience with at all.

Kim has a doctor appointment again this afternoon. Every three months we have a month when she sees most of her docs in that month and this is that month. :lol

Talked to my DD last night. Ayden went back to school yesterday. Was super excited and had a ball. Also went to his new daycare for the first time and made lots of new friends at both school and daycare. Was a real chatterbox when he got home.

Praying for all those in need. :hug :hug :hug Will catch up with everyone later. :manyheart

Hi, my friends!

Joanne...I hope the day flies by for you!

Linda, I can empathize with Rosie's frustration! You're a very good friend to her. I hope the day goes well for you.

Wrennie...hmmmm...manly croquet;)

Marlene, Tab, Jules, everyone else....hugs and remember...you have a bunch of friends here....:manyheart

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone! This week has been pretty hectic with school starting and all! I'll be back later to catch up with everything I've missed! Have a fabulous Fri and hugs to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

.:: Good Morning House ::.

So................. I made it through the first day of school! OMGosh... 4:00pm couldnt come fast enough!!!!!

I dont think I can do this for a whole school year............. :scared

Okay... have a question...... how many of you own a swiffer and if you do... do you make your own covers for it .. and if yes... do you like them better than store bought... and do you think they would sell at the craft fair?

:think hmm... thats 4 questions... LOL

I'm just thinkin' they might be a neat thing to sell at the craft fair.

Morning all! It's another nice, cool morning here in the mountains. To bad it's going away!

Since I had appts. all day today, was going to sleep in. THAT didn't happen as a wild and crazy fur child jumped on my bed and pushed covers and pillows away from me and licked my face and lay down on me *LOL* She had just come in from outside, and of course was wet.

Omgoodness... LOL... nothin' like a nice when fur-ball in bed. LOL I got pounced by the cat this morning.

So, got up, worked one hour, took my shower, got dressed and need to brush teeth and I'm ready for the day. Will go to neighbors at 9:30, she's going with me because I had trouble seeing to drive home last time, and get the day started. We decided to go to lunch in between appts. Making a day of it. :)love ya honey!

My dd is hoping her boss will let her off next week. She made the schedule to show she's off, but she won't know until today's meeting. She needs to go. Hasn't seen her son in over a year and needs to be there to see her grandson. Since she's a GM at the store, it's hard for her to take off, but I told her, it will be there when you get back! oh I do hope she gets the time off!! *crossing fingers*

:hug :hug to all and prayers to those who need them and have a great day all! :bye

The "Cleaning, Organizing and De-stashing Before a New School Year" bug has hit our house. My goodness, we have been un-earthing items I did not even remember that we had...but it is kind of fun, too, to neaten up the workshop and some of the storage buildings. The girls are making good progress in going through their closets and drawers to weed-out the clothing items that no longer fit. The shoes these girls have :eek Yikes!! The funny thing is that all of the shoes are well-worn and loved, but I did not realize they had so many pairs between them. I have been having some success selling their toddler toys, play structures, and the like, which makes me happy :yay DH is proud of the small farm equipment pieces he refurbished and sold this week. All-in-all, we have been working hard, but we are working together, which is good bonding time ;)wow! nice job! it is kinda fun to do that type of cleaning... you find the neatest stuff sometimes that you forgot you had. Or just the fun memories you get to relive when you find things like old shoes and such! oh how the kids grow up.

There has not been a whole lot of time for crocheting, but I did finish a baby blanket and a scarf over the past few evenings. I found a couple of new, fleece baby blankets down in a storage bin, so I am in the process of crocheting pretty edgings on those. Once finished, I will tuck them away to pull out when I need a quick gift. good for you! I'm glad you've still found some time to relax in the midst of your "cleaning fun" :D

Everyone else ~ I will catch you later :flower It is time for me to get off of the computer and be productive [maybe :lol]

Hello everyone. I've been out shopping all morning. Just realized that it is DD's birthday next week, and she would be very hurt if I didn't buy her presents. Since she is gone on a camping/canoeing trip with a group of friends, it was a good time to buy for her. My other two kids like gift cards or cash, but she likes gifts, and they must be wrapped. She is hard to buy for though, since she buys herself quite a bit of stuff. I want to buy a couple more things still, but I still have a few days. So far I got one of those European style bracelets that you can buy additional beads for, a watch, some pyjamas, some candy, and a few clothing items. Guess I ought to wrap those this afternoon. my daughter is more into the fun presents too. The older boys...cash or gift cards for them. The younger boys... aww.. they can go either way... but they do like to open gifts! Happy Birthday to your daughter. :cake

my youngest has a birthday next week too. He'll be 11yrs old........... :cry

Thanks for all the support regarding my dad. I am trying my best to be patient. I tend to want things to happen quickly, so all this up and down stuff with his condition is really getting to me. hang in there sweetie! we're right here if you need us! I'm so sorry you have to go through this! :hug

Tam, I can't believe your boys are off to school already. I think they start here on the Monday before Labor Day. They have three days of school and then are off for a long weekend. And WTG to Patrick for getting his drivers permit. I cant believe they are off to school already too. just seem like summer was here and now ......... :cry. I miss them! They are good boys! They have grown so much since last school year. :sigh

Tam, your boys are shooting up like weeds! It must be hard keeping food in the house. I grew up with 2 younger brothers and they were human vacuums at mealtime - and any other time :lolBoy howdy.... let me tell ya... it is crazy with food around here. We go through 10-12 gallons of millk a week around here. When I pick the boys up from school... I always have a snack... they eat that on the way home and are ready for dinner to start. sheeesh. yesterday... they each ate their snack... got home... had more snack and still ate dinner.

Quick pop in since the Angels decided to go bowling! they played a few games over our house too.

Tam- Great pic of the boys on the first day of school-hope they were all happy when they came home. they all had a great first day of school. I was so happy to see 4pm come around. I missed them so much.

The angels are bowling harder now, so I'm going to sign off.

Have a good night EVERYONE!!!

Tam, an you re-remind us about what your doing with these things you've been collecting? :yesI have a table at a craft fair and am doing a fundraiser for Hubby to help with the stress of the medical bills from all his treatments. He worries so much... I wish he wouldnt! I know I'm not going to make tons of money from these things... but I'm trying to do a little something to help.. and mostly help him see that I care about his worry...even if I dont share the same feelings! I'm not worried about anything. But that doesnt make how he feels any real to him. Some of the ladies here have offered to donate some things like totes or blankets or whatever for me to use at the fundraiser and fair. I cant tell you how that makes me feel! Blessed for sure... Loved definately ... but its so unreal how giving this place is!

Good morning everyone. It's a pretty day today. John was planning to go to the hunting cabin this weekend for preseason work, but they decided to put it off a week.

They don't know yet what is wrong with Rosie's back that is causing all the pain in her back and leg. They treated it with steroids first to rule out inflamation. Didn't work. They did an MRI this week and she gets the results next week. For the present she is living on pain pills and wants answers NOW!!! In her opinion, this is NOT LIVING. For someone who is out and about multiple times a day everyday, being housebound and on pain pills is not something she has any patience with at all.my goodness.... this is so sad! Praying for Rosie! :hug

Kim has a doctor appointment again this afternoon. Every three months we have a month when she sees most of her docs in that month and this is that month. :lol

Talked to my DD last night. Ayden went back to school yesterday. Was super excited and had a ball. Also went to his new daycare for the first time and made lots of new friends at both school and daycare. Was a real chatterbox when he got home. aww... I'm so glad he had a good first day!!!

Praying for all those in need. :hug :hug :hug Will catch up with everyone later. :manyheart

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone! This week has been pretty hectic with school starting and all! I'll be back later to catch up with everything I've missed! Have a fabulous Fri and hugs to everyone!!!!!!!!!! :hi HI back at ya hon! have a great day!!

Happy Friday, everyone! :) Hubby and I are both back to normal (whatever that is :lol). I've been lurking here this week in between trying to catch up here at home and deal with family things, too. There is a chance we may have 3 teenage great-nieces living with us for a while. :eek Very long, sad story - and we are more than willing to do this if needed.

Oh, yes...crocheting! The quilt-ghan is ready for the border. :cheer I've worked on it this week, trying to maintain my sanity. :lol I was so sorry to see that Cara is taking down her site...but will print a few patterns that I don't have and keep them in a safe place!:yarn

Sorry this is another "me post" - You all are so special and I am keeping up with reading posts...know that I care about each and everyone of you! :manyheart

Okay... have a question...... how many of you own a swiffer and if you do... do you make your own covers for it .. and if yes... do you like them better than store bought... and do you think they would sell at the craft fair?

I have a swiffer...i have no clue how you could make a NON-disposable cover for it. I save mine for lazy days since I think the refills are exorbitant. Any way to save money - let me know if you come up with an idea!

Happy Friday, everyone! :) Hubby and I are both back to normal (whatever that is :lol). I've been lurking here this week in between trying to catch up here at home and deal with family things, too. There is a chance we may have 3 teenage great-nieces living with us for a while. :eek Very long, sad story - and we are more than willing to do this if needed. you're good people:hug:hug:hug

Oh, yes...crocheting! The quilt-ghan is ready for the border. :cheer I've worked on it this week, trying to maintain my sanity. :lol I was so sorry to see that Cara is taking down her site...but will print a few patterns that I don't have and keep them in a safe place!:yarn

looking forward to seeing it! I may have to start thinking about a saltine ghan again...I gave away my purple, green and cream one to a dear friend and I miss it....

Sorry this is another "me post" - You all are so special and I am keeping up with reading posts...know that I care about each and everyone of you! :manyheart

You can share anything here...and at anytime:hug:manyheart

I took Miss Lucy on a fun outing this morning - by myself. We went to our local pet store, where we get their food. It was her first experience with automatic doors and lots of traffic and people around. She also met a new "friend" who was there with her human. She saw birds, rabbits and ferrets and was totally fawned over by everyone she met.

It was a little hard getting her into the car, but not as bad as before. She was in and out much better than I could have hoped for.

We need to practice more....Aug 30 and Spay day is coming quickly.:(

Hi Tam! I've never used a swiffer, but they sure are popular!

Judy ~ Thank you! :manyheart That's great that you took Lucy to the pet store. It's so good for them to be used to lots of people, noises, etc. Gracie loves looking at the animals/birds, too. :) Good thing they're behind lots of glass. ;)

Hi all,

We had dinner with DD and SIL and Ryan tonight- DH had taken someone to lunch today to this place that serves humongous and I do mean humongous portions! (Judy and Cheeria- Have you heard of Harolds?) Well, he had a turkey blT for lunch and brought home enough leftovers to feed about 10 people. We all had sandwiches- SIL had 2 and we all still have leftovers!!! It was good and it was great to see Ryan!

Mary- That is so nice of you to possibly be taking in three teenagers!! As the Mom of three DD's (and survived having all three as teens at the same time) I'm here to offer you much moral support!! I can't wait to see your latest ghan!!!!

Judy- I'm sure your outing with Miss Lucy was fun!!! Thank goodness you went earlier today- I hit the storms and torrential rains on my way to DD's after work!!!

Linda- I sure hope that they figure out what is wrong with Rosie- I can empathize- I would go out of mind since I'm always going, going, going too!!!

Cindy- Hope you made it safe and sound to your parents!

Phyllis, Julie, Marisa, Cheeria, LeAnna, Marlene, Tam, Tab, Trish, Dusti, Kiyo---and everyone---hugs!!!!

Joanne ~ It sounds like a wonderful Friday evening!

Finally! Some pictures!

DD's friends are loving the washcloths! Gracie hasn't been here lately...and Little Guy was waiting to be on TV! Our DFW ABC affiliate did a segment on DD's "Stroller Strides" exercise group that she joined when Luke was about 3 months old.

post-10699-135897689803_thumb.jpg

post-10699-135897689807_thumb.jpg

post-10699-13589768981_thumb.jpg

post-10699-135897689814_thumb.jpg

Good morning!

Mary- What beautiful eye candy to look at this morning!Love, love, love that quiltghan!! :manyheart Cute pics of Gracie and Luke! The dishcloths are cute- I made one of those fish ones too and think they are adorable!

Hope you all have a good day- it's still kind of overcast here- so not sure if it's going to rain or just threaten to rain.

First up on the agenda- clean and run errands, and then hopefully some 'me':crocheting time!!!

Hi all,

We had dinner with DD and SIL and Ryan tonight- DH had taken someone to lunch today to this place that serves humongous and I do mean humongous portions! (Judy and Cheeria- Have you heard of Harolds?) Well, he had a turkey blT for lunch and brought home enough leftovers to feed about 10 people. We all had sandwiches- SIL had 2 and we all still have leftovers!!! It was good and it was great to see Ryan!

I never heard of that place....but it sounds like youhad a ball last night!

I have a swiffer, but like Judy, I don't use it except when I'm lazy too---the refills ARE exhorbitant- but I did find this link http://tipnut.com/make-your-own-swiffer-cloths/

Thanks so much for the link!

Finally! Some pictures!

DD's friends are loving the washcloths! Gracie hasn't been here lately...and Little Guy was waiting to be on TV! Our DFW ABC affiliate did a segment on DD's "Stroller Strides" exercise group that she joined when Luke was about 3 months old.

Beautiful ghan!!!!!! After all your hard work are you keeping it for yourself? I can't remember if you said....

And I love the cloths...Little Guy and Gracie...so sweet:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Morning all! Quick update before I head off to the Mama's to sit with her for a while. When I get home, will be making some muscadine jelly YAY!

Eye surgeon said my right eye is back to 20/30 and the left is still at 20/70 and retina is still detached a bit. Because it has stabilized and he doesn't see any new scarring, he doesn't think surgery is warranted. However, because of the damage to the eye, a cataract is forming that will have to be dealt with at some point. He's afraid surgery for that may cause more problems with the retina. It's a wait and see situation.

Mary, love the eye candy! Beautiful little guy, Gracie and love the quiltghan!! WOW!

Joanne, sounds like you had good time with the family.

Tam, I think swiffer covers would definitely sell. The cost is just to prohibitive for me to buy them. I have made them as gifts for kitchen swap.

Judy, your girl is growing up so fast!

Linda, I'll keep Rosie in my prayers.

Hugs to everyone, prayers to all that need them and have a great day everyone!

Good Morning, Ladies. :) Thank you all for the compliments! :manyheart It was fun to actually finish something. :lol

Toni ~ Your Saturday sounds busy! I used to make jellly and do lots of canning...and loved having homemade things in the pantry. :yes I sure hope your eyes continue to "be okay." :hug You always have such a positive attitude - that helps so much!

Joanne ~ Have a great Saturday!

Judy ~ I've lost track of what you're working on since seeing your beautiful hummingbird ghan! Anything special on your hook?

Well, today is Day 54 over 100* and still no end in sight! Needless to say, we're very tired of this! Our electric and water companies sure love us this summer. :lol

Have a great morning, everyone. :ghug

Hey ladies,

We're having a great week at the beach. They were calling for bad storms yesterday that they cleared the beach and the rain never came. We've been busy, but my mom and i leave tomorrow, so i will catch up then. I still have not read any posts.

Mary called this morning to tell me about my whole apt complex being evacuated last night following an acid spill at the hwy which i live about a mile from. They were allowed back this morning so shes going to check on my car and apt. She said it rained all week and only had to water my plants 1day.

She also brought the news of flash flooding in pitt and luckily it was not near my sisters house.

I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on all i missed.

Good morning everyone. John is off to the nearby property where he hunts to do prep work there. They put off going to the hunting cabin until next weekend, which just happens to be when Kim's mom is coming up to celebrate Kim's birthday, which is this Monday. (He can't stand her. Wonder if that had anything to do with his being gone next weekend instead of this weekend.) :lol :lol :lol He'll be back in a couple of hours and then I have the rest of the weekend to myself. Need to spend some more time clearing out the things that are stored under the house.

.:: Good Morning House ::.

So................. I made it through the first day of school! OMGosh... 4:00pm couldnt come fast enough!!!!!

I dont think I can do this for a whole school year............. :scared

It will get better. It's just the first week or so that are super hard. :hug

We have one, but I've never made the covers. I suspect that they would sell well as lots of people have them.

One Uglee doll done and the body of a second is done as well. Just need to add the arms and legs.

Happy Friday, everyone! :) Hubby and I are both back to normal (whatever that is :lol). I've been lurking here this week in between trying to catch up here at home and deal with family things, too. There is a chance we may have 3 teenage great-nieces living with us for a while. :eek Very long, sad story - and we are more than willing to do this if needed.

Oh, my. Obviously they are in need of a loving, secure home, which you will definately be able to provide. They are in my prayers. :hug :hug :hug

Hey, we all need a place to vent and share not only the good times, but the rough times. You are loved. :hug :hug :hug

I took Miss Lucy on a fun outing this morning - by myself. We went to our local pet store, where we get their food. It was her first experience with automatic doors and lots of traffic and people around. She also met a new "friend" who was there with her human. She saw birds, rabbits and ferrets and was totally fawned over by everyone she met.

It was a little hard getting her into the car, but not as bad as before. She was in and out much better than I could have hoped for.

We need to practice more....Aug 30 and Spay day is coming quickly.:(

Sounds like a really good outing.

Joanne ~ It sounds like a wonderful Friday evening!

Finally! Some pictures!

Fabulouse quiltghan and lovely pictures of Luke and Gracie. :yay

Well, today is Day 54 over 100* and still no end in sight! Needless to say, we're very tired of this! Our electric and water companies sure love us this summer. :lol:ghug

Oh, my goodness!!! :eek :eek :eek And we are planning to move there! Yikes!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great weekend. I'll be back when I get a chance. :manyheart

Linda- It sure does sound like the weekend at the cabin got postponed since MIL would be visiting!!!!

Finally home and getting ready to sit and crochet for a bit.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Judy ~ I've lost track of what you're working on since seeing your beautiful hummingbird ghan! Anything special on your hook?

I'm alternating between assembling ghans for military families who have suffered a loss (like Phyllis has been doing for a long time) and making a RR for Project Linus out of my Caron SS stash. Using Brites with black striping since it won't be for a baby, but for pre-teens or teens...it's also a group Phyllis does stuff for. The color change is welcome from all the R/W/B
Hey ladies,

We're having a great week at the beach. They were calling for bad storms yesterday that they cleared the beach and the rain never came. We've been busy, but my mom and i leave tomorrow, so i will catch up then. I still have not read any posts.

Mary called this morning to tell me about my whole apt complex being evacuated last night following an acid spill at the hwy which i live about a mile from. They were allowed back this morning so shes going to check on my car and apt. She said it rained all week and only had to water my plants 1day.

She also brought the news of flash flooding in pitt and luckily it was not near my sisters house.

I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on all i missed.

Don't worry about catching up....relax! I'm glad your complex was OK. I heard about the flooding...:(

Hi Ladies,

Dusti, Wow! What beautiful work you have done. Love them all! Regarding the Mayo Clinic the doctor has to ask for a referal from are insurance company first. We have to supply the insurance company with proof that we have done all that we can here and hope that they will approve it. I have a list of every doctor appt, what it was for and every test. Which has been very helpful in more ways than one. I also ask for copies of test reports and most doctor appts. I dropped all those off wednesday. Yesterday the lady working on this at the doctors office called as they haven't received a doctors report from the hospital when hubby was admitted on the 7th of July. I gave her the telephone number and hope she was able to get them faxed. I'm only hoping we get an answer by Sept. 1st. I don't know how long the insurance company will take on there end.

Linda, Glad you found out you have been doing well right along and don't have to make to many changes. The manadrin chicken you had for supper a few nights ago sounds yummy! Sure hope Rosie gets some answers real soon.

Mary, Glad you and DH are over the flu and feeling better. It's great that you and DH can take in your great nieces. My cousin has taken in one of her great nieces and she has made a big turn around for the better.

Your tree ghan is beautiful! Love the pic of Luke! Gracie and cloths are cute to.

Judy, Love the cute pics of Lucy! She'll be able to grab what she wants to eat right off the counter or table real soon. One time making bread and cooling them on the table are Heidi came by and grabbed one and ate it. When we took are Roxy to Texas one winter we came back from playing cards and the butter bowl (it had a lid on it and was all the way back on the counter) was on the floor and empty and licked like it was a clean bowl. Both were labs.

Wrennie, Glad your out camping and having a good time with friends. It sounds like Milton's service was the best kind. One with friends.

Toni, Sorry the chemo is leaving you not feeling to well. Glad your friend was able to be with you and good company for lunch. Hope your eyes will continue to improve. Your such inspiration with all your dealing with and your spirits are always good.

Cindy, That's good news about your Mom. I hope and pray that your Dad will get better soon. Safe travels on your way home.

Joanne, Sounds like a pretty big lunch that DH had and awesome everyone could enjoy it to. I would skip the pedicure (don't like no one touching my feet) but the massage chair would be awesome. DD had one but it quit for some reason. I loved it when I would go there.

Tam, Congrats on Patrick on getting his driving permit! Nice pic of the boys off to school. It will get better soon. If I would see a swiffer cover at a garage sale I would buy one. I have one on a hook right now or it has been there for awhile.

Phyllis, I tell my kids, nieces & nephews and my baby brother there getting older not me.

Marisa, Glad everything was okay at your apartment. I heard about those floods in Philly. Glad your sister is okay. Hope you and your Mom got in some well deserved relaxing time.

Maya is heading home tomorrow and the house won't be the same with out her here. We are going to miss her!! We haven't packed any thing yet. That's okay though. She and Grandpa went for a little bike ride tonight. She will be taking her bike home so hopefully she and her Mom can get some riding time in.

We went to the next town over. They have a Danish Festival every year. They have a big craft show downtown. They close about 5 blocks down. One block is different food vendors. We had grilled hot dogs and an order of fries. They were yummy! First one I've had all year. Seen some different things but now much. Lots and lots of jewelry. Hubby bought some pepper jack dip seasoning you mix with cream cheese and sour cream.

DH is starting to feel better finally. He started feeling better thursday. So we took advantage of that and went to Lowe's. We bought a new refrigerator. They have them 10% off until monday and they give veterans 10% off so we got 20% off the new ****. It was delivered yesterday morning. And they took are two old ones. One worked and one didn't. We had to take a cupboard out though as the **** that was there was only 59" tall and cupboards built around it. The only thing in that cupboard was a crockpot in a box. Must be something that was here when we bought the house (it was a cottage at the time). It came furnished with everything except for linens and food. Hubby said we had some flooring in the attic just like what is down, so he got it out but it isn't big enough to cover the floor. So I put the **** in the corner where it goes only to have Maya tell me stop Grandma. Look! The **** is on wheels but they don't move very freely and I put a hole in the floor. Glad we have been talking about replacing it as we have to now. Probably next week. And sometime before winter I want to get new carpet.

I had a nice visit with my cousins the other day. There grandkids started school a week ago. My cousin said there grandkids go for 9 weeks get two weeks off. Then 6 weeks for summer vacation. Maya starts on wednesday after labor day only because she will be in the afternoon K class. Other wise all kids start tuesday.

Well I'm off for the night! I'll catch you all soon! Have a wonderful sunday!

Good morning!

Marlene- Safe trip back home to Maya. I know you'll miss her. I was glad to read that DH felt a little better the past few days and that you were able to get to Lowe's to get a new refrigerator! Too bad about the floor---or not----I should try and do that so I can get a new kitchen floor:lol Good luck with the Mayo Clinic and the insurance. There are usually time frames that insurance companies have to follow when making determinations so it shouldn't be too long before you hear.

Phyllis- How are you doing? Thinking about you and sorry I missed you last weekend!

Judy- Another AJ blow-up last night:eek I turned the game off and watched the Gymnastics competition instead!!!

Marisa- I'm glad that the flash floods in Pitt were not in your sis's neighborhood and hopefully Mary found your car and apt in good shape. Welcome back from vacation!!!

Trish, Linda, Mary, Tam, Tab, Cheeria, Julie and everyone- :hug

Off for more coffee!!!!

Archived