Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and to wish Joanne a:bday

:birthday

I went back to work yesterday and it was torture! :lolAfter being home for 4 months, it killed me to get up at 5 and work a 12 hour shift!!!!:eek It's my long week so I still hve 2 more days to go.:(

Hope everyone is doing well, and know that you all are in my thoughts!:hug:manyheart

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!!!

Marlene- DD and I were watching the game and see that your Texas Rangers won with a grand slam walk-off. What a way to end the game!!! I sure hope that your brother will be ok. That's pretty scary stuff!!!

Trish- Oh, how hard to be off for 4 months and then have to go back to work with a 12 hour day! Do you usually work 3 12 hour shifts? That's what my DD works and I know she is not looking forward to going back at the end of November after being home with my GS!!

I'll have been off only 5 days and I'm not looking forward to returning to work tomorrow!!!

I head home today and although I'll be glad to be home, I'm going to miss my DD. We have such a nice, relaxing time together!!! But like the saying goes, all good things come to an end.

Linda- Hope you had a good weekend, too! I think you had said you would be coming home today also!

Mary- Did you get in some crocheting time yesterday? How's the Surreybelle scarf coming along? I'll be starting another Shelley scarf with the new yarn that DD bought me when I get home.

Cindy- Your day on Sunday walking around the lake sounds heavenly!! After the button/yarn store, DD and I walked to the hockey arena--it was such a gorgeous day outside!!! We were over by the Tobin Bridge and they had blocked it off because they were filming a movie called R.I.P.D. which is going to be released in 2013!!! Anyway, it was so cool to be right there watching the filming. The scene that they were filming had cars on the bridge all going in reverse. It was so strange!

Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning everyone! We had a great time at the reunion. Got off to a bit of a rocky start when John couldn't remember where he had put the ball part of the trailer hitch and had to repack and repack the stuff we were taking. Instead of leaving at noon we left at 2:30. But we made it there by 6:00 and all ate at the lodge the first night. I collected lots of signatures for my quilt, some very colorful and creative. John and Kim's cabin was one of the main gathering spots. We grilled hamburgers and venison burgers one night, ate at the lodge two nights. The youngest member was 1 1/2 years old and the oldest was John's dad at 89. We celebrated Katie's 88th birthday on Sunday. They've been married 67 years. They played poker one night. We had a total of 30 there for the reunion. The weather was beautiful with sunshine and temps in the low 70s. We had some light rain on the way home yesterday and it rained through the night after we got home. I took Rosie out to supper last night. Her John gets home today at about 5:30 pm. She has really missed him and worried about him. She looked after our puppies while we were gone. I look after their puppy while they are gone.

Happy Birthday, Joanne! Sounds like you had a great time with DD. :clap :clap

Mary it sounds like you had a good weekend, too. Good call on changing the scarf. That much sc is daunting.

Marlene, I'm so glad your brother was okay. That's scary. :eek Glad the guy is going to serve time.

Oh, boy, Trish. Having your first day back be a 12 hour shift is rough! Hope the rest of the week goes well for you. :hug

Catch you all later. :manyheart

:birthday Joanne!!!!! :cheer:yay:jumpyay (Sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short :lol )

So ladies :ghug I miss you all so much, but I now have internet at my office. Actually, I got it in last week, but have been busy getting actual work done and searching for equipment and stuff. BUT, I should be able to get it a bit more frequently now :) My schedule will be different from before for sure. I find it very difficult to get on at my sister's because something is ALWAYS going on and when you finally get to sit, that's all you want to do :lol Plus, her computer is isolated upstairs and typing a decent amount on the nook just doesn't work well.

I got a new phone a couple weeks ago after mine completely crashed and it's a 3D one....I love it!!! :manyheart I made a baby blanket for one of my sister's friends that just had a baby and even have a pic to share with you. It's a ruffley one so couldn't make it lay flat for the pic :no I'm working on another afghan for a housewarming party we're going to not this weekend, but next weekend so :xfin that I can get it done.

I got my business cards today and took a pic of that to share as well. I should be getting my reception desk on thursday and later today I have a phone meeting with the website people so I totally have work I should be doing right now getting info together!!! Everything is coming together here and I haven't heard back on an update from the bank yesterday, however, I'm meeting with the guy tomorrow morning to set up accounts so maybe he'll have heard something although it is kind of soon just yet :think

I did BREEZE through the posting since I was last here :clap and saw some great projects from Dusti and Cindy :manyheart

Hope to be back soon :hug :hug :hug :hug

post-36814-135897702574_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897702578_thumb.jpg

HI all---I'm home!!! Had a wonderful trip back and enjoyed the beautiful foliage in Mass and northern CT!! Truly amazingly gorgeous!!! It really made the trip home very pleasant and relaxing!! That and the fact that I didn't have traffic!!!!

Linda- Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound too!!! Sounds like a good weekend and I'm happy that you got lots of siggy's for your quilt

Marisa!!!! I'm so, so happy to hear from you!!!! Love the business card, Dr!!! (and the RR is pretty too). I will be meeting up with Judy and Phyllis this Saturday and I'll have a cup of coffee for you!!!!

Here's a pic of the RR I gave to DD and now it's time to unpack and do laundry and maybe, just maybe, start the scarf with the yarn that DD picked out for hers!

post-27163-135897702658_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies :)

Linda ~ Welcome back! Oh, I'm so glad the reunion went so well and that you had a great time. Hugs to John and Rosie...I hope his flight is a good one. :yes

Trish ~ I'll bet 12 hour days will take some getting used to again. :hug How is your shoulder feeling after going back to work?

Marlene ~ So sorry to read about your brother, but thankfully he wasn't hurt. How is Maya doing? :)

Hi Marisa! You've made tons of progress! :clap You must be so proud to have "owner" on your very own cards! :cheer

Yep, the Rangers game last night was so much fun to watch! They play in Detroit tonight. GO RANGERS!

Hey ladies, another quick check before I leave for the day :clap:yay

Joanne, I forgot to mention to you, Judy, and Cheeria that I have my seminar in Newark the last weekend of the month. I'm going to fly and should be coming in Friday the 28th and leaving Monday the 31st (although maybe not since I didn't make a reservation yet) Anyhoo, the seminar is 8-5 on Sat and 8-1 on Sunday, so although I know it's not ideal for a meetup.....if anyone's available around that, let me know :D

Hey ladies, another quick check before I leave for the day :clap:yay

Joanne, I forgot to mention to you, Judy, and Cheeria that I have my seminar in Newark the last weekend of the month. I'm going to fly and should be coming in Friday the 28th and leaving Monday the 31st (although maybe not since I didn't make a reservation yet) Anyhoo, the seminar is 8-5 on Sat and 8-1 on Sunday, so although I know it's not ideal for a meetup.....if anyone's available around that, let me know :D

:clap:clap I'm available!!!! I'll mention it to Judy on Saturday. Cheeria won't be joining us this Saturday since she had an appointment already scheduled.

What are you going to do on Sunday? Since your seminar is over at 1- that may work out better for you. I'll be in touch!!!

Just a quick fly-by, as this is my super-busy week of volunteering. The committee at the girls' school I am most fond of organizes and runs the Scholastic Book Fair, and this is the week it's here. I have been on-the-go since Saturday afternoon, when we started decorating and setting up. I was on-site all day Monday, from 11-3 today, and all day, again, tomorrow. Thursday is a little lighter, but I have to be there into the evening, as we have an author/illustrator coming to give a presentation and sign copies of his books. It will be exciting, but it means a ton more work than usual. I am already looking forward to putting up my feet on Friday evening and not moving off of the sofa, once the day is done :lol.

That said, I just have to wish Joanne a belated :birthday. Your extended weekend with your oldest DD sounded perfect and extra-special. I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself thoroughly.

Linda ~ Glad you, Kim and John had such a nice time at the family reunion. It sounds as though your name quilt is off to a great start; it truly will be a keepsake.

Mary ~ :hugI hope your days continue to pass and that you (and your DH) feel the love and support of those around you :hug

Marisa ~ Thanks for the pictures and the update. It really sounds as though you are doing so well in Pittsburgh :manyheart I am often thinking about you and wondering how your tasks are coming along.

Marlene ~ So glad your brother was not hurt any worse than he was, but, how scary :( You sound as though you will have all of the small pumpkins done for Maya's class in-time for Halloween. How many do you need? She will love that you are making them for her friends.

Cindy, Trish, Kiyo, All Others ~ Sorry I missed you on this go-round. Take care, and I will try to get back sooner, rather than later.:crocheting

~~Hey ladies! Had a quick moment to pop in and update ya'll! Didn't get my job---which is fine, lots of hours on the road that I can live without.

The move is good except we don't have tv and it's driving Aree nuts- will get it moved on Sat.

Boyfriend status......he is going to be here to visit on Nov 28 soooo we will see from there what happens, I can only hope he stays but I am also scared to get my hopes up again. I gave it my all last time! This time, I'm a little cautious just taking one day at a time!

Baby Piggies---- Skittles (female) Razzy (male) brother and sister and they are FUNNNNY! They are TINY- they fit in your hand tiny!

Had to say hello! Hugs to you all!

post-35667-135897702681_thumb.jpg

post-35667-135897702685_thumb.jpg

Hi, ladies...I had to pop in!

I got a new phone a couple weeks ago after mine completely crashed and it's a 3D one....I love it!!! :manyheart I made a baby blanket for one of my sister's friends that just had a baby and even have a pic to share with you. It's a ruffley one so couldn't make it lay flat for the pic :no I'm working on another afghan for a housewarming party we're going to not this weekend, but next weekend so :xfin that I can get it done.

I got my business cards today and took a pic of that to share as well. I should be getting my reception desk on thursday and later today I have a phone meeting with the website people so I totally have work I should be doing right now getting info together!!! Everything is coming together here and I haven't heard back on an update from the bank yesterday, however, I'm meeting with the guy tomorrow morning to set up accounts so maybe he'll have heard something although it is kind of soon just yet :think

I did BREEZE through the posting since I was last here :clap and saw some great projects from Dusti and Cindy :manyheart

Hi, Marisa!!! The bright baby blanket is so sweet...and I adore your business cards! Great job designing them!:clap

Miss you:hug

~~Hey ladies! Had a quick moment to pop in and update ya'll! Didn't get my job---which is fine, lots of hours on the road that I can live without.

The move is good except we don't have tv and it's driving Aree nuts- will get it moved on Sat.

Boyfriend status......he is going to be here to visit on Nov 28 soooo we will see from there what happens, I can only hope he stays but I am also scared to get my hopes up again. I gave it my all last time! This time, I'm a little cautious just taking one day at a time!

Baby Piggies---- Skittles (female) Razzy (male) brother and sister and they are FUNNNNY! They are TINY- they fit in your hand tiny!

Oh, how cute....

and, yes....for life in general I think it should all be taken one day at a time...:hug

Been reading alot...have a short essay nearly ready for a contest...and been doing odds and ends. Never a dull moment here!

Here are the furples. Lucy is just over 7 months old now:D

I'll try and pop in on a more regular basis! Love you ladies:hug:manyheart

post-8552-135897703015_thumb.jpg

Woo Hoo................. :yay

My Navy Son is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He may be here tomorrow or Friday! OMGosh.............I cant wait to squeeze the pieces out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Love you guys

:heart

:mug

:cheer:clap:cheer :clap:cheer CONGRATS!!

:birthday Joanne!!!!! :cheer:yay:jumpyay (Sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short :lol )

So ladies :ghug I miss you all so much, but I now have internet at my office. Actually, I got it in last week, but have been busy getting actual work done and searching for equipment and stuff. BUT, I should be able to get it a bit more frequently now :) My schedule will be different from before for sure. I find it very difficult to get on at my sister's because something is ALWAYS going on and when you finally get to sit, that's all you want to do :lol Plus, her computer is isolated upstairs and typing a decent amount on the nook just doesn't work well.

Cute blankie & awesome job on the business cards. :clap

HI all---I'm home!!! Had a wonderful trip back and enjoyed the beautiful foliage in Mass and northern CT!! Truly amazingly gorgeous!!! It really made the trip home very pleasant and relaxing!! That and the fact that I didn't have traffic!!!!

Linda- Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound too!!! Sounds like a good weekend and I'm happy that you got lots of siggy's for your quilt

Marisa!!!! I'm so, so happy to hear from you!!!! Love the business card, Dr!!! (and the RR is pretty too). I will be meeting up with Judy and Phyllis this Saturday and I'll have a cup of coffee for you!!!!

Here's a pic of the RR I gave to DD and now it's time to unpack and do laundry and maybe, just maybe, start the scarf with the yarn that DD picked out for hers!

Beautiful RR!:cheer Happy Belated Birthday! :manyheart:hug

Oh my gosh, cuteness overload. :c9

Hi, ladies...I had to pop in!

Hi, Marisa!!! The bright baby blanket is so sweet...and I adore your business cards! Great job designing them!:clap

Miss you:hug

Oh, how cute....

and, yes....for life in general I think it should all be taken one day at a time...:hug

Been reading alot...have a short essay nearly ready for a contest...and been doing odds and ends. Never a dull moment here!

Good luck on your writing. :hug

Good evening.

Sorry i've been MIA again, but sometimes life just overloads me and I hide. I am STILL waiting for my US appointment, but was able to finally call today so hopefully soon. I have my routine OB Dr.'s appt. tomorrow and i'll find out more about what he feels about the swelling. I don't think it's my BP because I took it at the grocery store and it was 122/80, which doesn't seem to bother the Dr.

Anywhoo, i've been crocheting a bit here & there when I can motivate myself to do so. I did finish the front of Jaden's big bro pillow today. That's my gift for him at the baby shower because I don't want him to feel left out. I am making a matching one for Elijah that says lil bro. :crocheting

So, that's it here......I will try to pop in tomorrow quickly to let ya'll know how my appt. goes.

Thank you all for the continued support even though i'm not the best at checking in. I really appreciate having such great friends. :ghug

Hello everyone. Work yesterday and today. Off until Saturday now.

Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, Joanne, Sounds like you had a great day with your dd!

Marisa, your business card looks great and your RR is beautiful.

Linda, glad the reunion was fun and that you made it home safely.

Kiyo, hopefully Aree makes it until Saturday without TV. I am not at all into watching tv, so I can't sympathize. Little pigs are cute!

Hi, Judy, Lucy has gotten really big. Looks like she may catch up to Sparkie.

Tab, hope you get that appointment soon.

Mary, sending hugs....

Dusti, sounds like you are super busy as usual.

Marlene, very scary about your brother. I'm so glad that he stayed away from your sil.

Trish, I can imagine how hard it was to get up and go to work after 4 months off. I suppose you will get used to it again!

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!

Hi to Dusti, Kiyo, Judi, Cindy, Linda, Trish, Marisa, Tab and everyone!!! It was great to see all these posts this morning, but I can't stay and 'chat' since I have to return to Paradise today and it's already almost 6AM!!!!

Hope you all enjoy your day today!!!

Good morning. Looks like it is going to be one last summer like day here today.

We have our monthly church potluck tonight so no cooking for me today. Dh and I are two of the hosts, which means we provide drinks. (and supervise clean up.) Since its fall, I'm bringing apple cider.

As for the rest of the day, laundry and cleaning will be figuring prominently in my activities.

Good morning everyone. What fun to see so many posts today. Kim had a doctor appointment yesterday so we were out in the chilly drizzle for a bit. She checked out fine and we both got our flu shots, so should be ready for the winter on that front at least. Rosie's John made it home last night, too, so she doesn't worry about him being so far away and on his own.

Love the business cards and that's a very pretty RR. Sounds like things are continuing to move right along with the business. Hope the bank can figure something out to help with the finances. It seems that there is money out there, but qualifying for it with the way the economy is is really tough, whether it's business or housing. :hug :hug :hug

I'm up to almost two dozen sigs now!

Nice RR, Joanne. Our foliage is just starting to turn down here. We see a pretty one here and there but now bunches of them yet.

Sounds like a good way to do it.

Cute babies! :hug

WOW!!! Has Miss Ludy ever grown! Good luck with the essay. :hug We miss you around here but hope the writing is going well.

Just a quick pop in to say good morning......have to go back to trying to get my teenagers awake.......already woke em 3 times. GRRR!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!! :ghug

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol That sounds like teenagers! If they can rely on someone else to be the alarm clock they push it for all they're worth. Good luck at the ob appointment. :hug

Dusti it sounds like you have a very busy week lined up. What fun to have an author there to sign books!

Have a great day everyone. I'll catch you all later. :manyheart

Good morning housemates :hug :hug :hug :hug

My bankers just left, but he didn't have news about the resubmitted loan. Him and a co-worker were here to set up my bank accounts and set me up for credit card processing :) We didn't need to do it here, but I think he wanted to check the place out :lol Now I need to finish up my Medicare paperwork and get it into the mail since I can fill out my electronic paperwork with my account numbers. :clap:yay

My reception desk should be delivered today and my computer software should get here tomorrow :jumpyay Then I'll still need the little bit of equipment I ordered through my malpractice company approving me for financing. I only asked for the bare minimum and will make do for now :yes So, won't really be able to double up on patient appointments to group them together during the day, but that's ok.

It is so great to 'see' you all again!!!!!! But for now, I have to run so I can finish this paperwork. I need to take it to the post office, but will not leave until fedex comes in fear of missing them :eek

I hope all is well and I'll try to pop in again today. And thanks a bunch for all your love, support, and encouragement :manyheart It means the world to me :ghug

Good Morning, House. :) We had more rain during the night! After almost 5 months without any, we're finally getting some help with the drought. :clap

Marisa ~ Your baby RR is adorable! I'm glad you're able to squeeze in some crochet time. :hook

Joanne ~ Love your RR colors! Yay for a 3 day work week. :yes

Tabby ~ I hope all goes well at your check-up today.:manyheart The big brother and little brother pillows are such a wonderful idea!

Dusti ~ Yes, I'll bet you're ready for Friday now. :wink I remember spending more time at DD's school than at home some years!

Kiyo ~ Skittles and Razzy are too cute! Do your dogs bother them? I'm glad you're happy with your current job...and all that commuting would have gotten old really quick!

Hi Judy! Aww, I love the way Lucy has her paw on Sparkie's in the picture. :c9 How exciting that you and Joanne will see eachother Saturday! :yes

Cindy ~ The potluck supper sounds great...apple cider is perfect for this time of year! Are you working on anything special now? Hmmm - is winter coming?

'Morning, Linda ~ Good news about Kim's dr. appointment! I had my flu shot yesterday, too. :)

I submitted my post without finishing...the phone rang and I didn't want to lose it. :lol

A big thank you from me to all of you for the hugs this last 2 weeks. :manyheart

Hi, ya, ladies!

I did finish the front of Jaden's big bro pillow today. That's my gift for him at the baby shower because I don't want him to feel left out. I am making a matching one for Elijah that says lil bro. :crochetingThat's a great idea! You're a good mom:manyheart

So, that's it here......I will try to pop in tomorrow quickly to let ya'll know how my appt. goes.

Thank you all for the continued support even though i'm not the best at checking in. I really appreciate having such great friends. :ghug

I hope the appt goes well!:hug

Hello everyone. Work yesterday and today. Off until Saturday now.

Nice!

Hi, Judy, Lucy has gotten really big. Looks like she may catch up to Sparkie.

That would be a hoot if she did! Her mom wasn't very big, but we didn't see Dad...only know that he's a K-9, so he can't be whimpy looking:lol

Just a quick pop in to say good morning......have to go back to trying to get my teenagers awake.......already woke em 3 times. GRRR!

My brothers were like that....all that sleep goes along with their growth spurts I guess:lol

We have our monthly church potluck tonight so no cooking for me today. Dh and I are two of the hosts, which means we provide drinks. (and supervise clean up.) Since its fall, I'm bringing apple cider.

Those potlucks are fun...enjoy!

Good morning housemates :hug :hug :hug :hug

My bankers just left, but he didn't have news about the resubmitted loan. Him and a co-worker were here to set up my bank accounts and set me up for credit card processing :) We didn't need to do it here, but I think he wanted to check the place out :lol Now I need to finish up my Medicare paperwork and get it into the mail since I can fill out my electronic paperwork with my account numbers. :clap:yayYou're really on top of things!

My reception desk should be delivered today and my computer software should get here tomorrow :jumpyay Then I'll still need the little bit of equipment I ordered through my malpractice company approving me for financing. I only asked for the bare minimum and will make do for now :yes So, won't really be able to double up on patient appointments to group them together during the day, but that's ok.My son's office space doesnt lend itself to doubling up. either - I think the patient's like it that way - they keep coming back! He does have a second space a half hour away from the main office and he sees people there, too...getting more equipment meant more debt, but the second place is self sufficient now, with another chiro on staff there as well as a massage therapist.

Once word of mouth takes over your business will be booming!

And DS is JUST going to be getting out of work related debt in a few months. It takes a while....:hug

Hi Ladies,

Trish, Hope you get use to your new schedule soon.

Joanne, Your rr is really nice. Hope you had a good day back at paradise today.

Linda, Sounds like a fun time at the reunion. You have a good start on the signatures. Good news on Kim doctor appt.

Mary, Maya is doing good. She calls and tells us what she learns in school. This week she is learning to read. The teacher sends home little pamplet type books with only a few pages and she is learning to read them. It is so cool. And it's not Dick and Jane books like we had. She is coming and spending the weekend with us. Her Momma is a Spartan fan (MSU) and she and some friends tail gate every year. They are playing in Lansing so it makes it easy for us. They play UofM and hubby is a MI fan so it will be cute to see him and Maya going back and forth.

Marisa, Cute rr! Love the colors! Like your business cards they turned out really nice. Your business sounds like it is coming together. Hope the bank comes through for you.

Dusti, You will certainly be ready for friday evening. That is cool you have an author coming to the school. What a great impression that will be to the kids. I have to make 25. I have 20 circles made and I'm going to have to buy some more yarn. But that is okay. I'll have it if I need it again.

Kiyo, The pigs are cute. Are you going to raise them and then butcher them? Hubby raised a pig to butcher and after they butchered it his DD and ex wouldn't eat the meat. They ended up giving it all away. My grandpa raised pigs. It was fun to us kids when they would get out of there pen and we had to chase them around to get them back in.

Judy, Nice to see you! How exciting to be entering your writing into a contest. Good luck!

Tab, That's neat your making a big brother and lil brother pillows. Hope your appt went well today and you get your appt soon. We lived with my Grandparents for a few years when I was growing up. I had my own alarm clock and when I started not getting up when it went off my Grandma said she knew how to fix that. She put an aluminum pan under my alarm clock. It was loud and did the job. lol

Yesterday hubby and I went to visit some friends that live across the street from us in Texas. It was a 2 hour drive and it was beautiful! We had a nice time catching up. It's nice having all these friends down there, but it's all so sad when you learn that some have died and one lady has had a stroke and is in a nursing home. We've lost 4 people since April. One man died from cancer and he just found out it was back before we left. Another man had 3 strokes and didn't pull through them. His wife said she is coming down. She doesn't cook he did all the cooking. I wonder about her. A lady died right after they got home. She was in the hospital 2 or 3 times while we were there. She had something wrong with her heart. She was so sweet. Her hubby said he is coming back to. Lots of times the spouse doesn't come back they sell out. There is a lady who had a stroke and is in a nursing home. That's all anyone knows. I told are friend maybe she is just there for rehab. But possible not as her husband said he won't come down and he will sell.

Today I did some laundry. Starting my fall laundry washing all the blankets and such. I'll catch you all tomorrow. Have a nice night!

Hi all,

I went to DD's house after paradise- she made me a birthday dinner- beef stroganoff and it was delicious!!!:yes Ryan was asleep when I got there, but started waking up just as we were ready to eat! It's like they have a sixth sense or something! He had his check up today and he's now 12 lbs 6 oz and 23 1/2 inches (I think that was the ht). He got a couple of shots today too. But he was in very happy spirits and I got him to smile a lot tonight! It was so much fun!

Judy- I forgot to comment on how big Lucy has gotten!!! While DD was feeding Ryan, I played with Belle with her Kong. Don't want her to feel jealous!!!:lol

Cindy- Hope you had fun at the potluck dinner. Apple cider is the perfect drink for the fall!!!!

Linda- Glad to hear that the appt went well for you and Kim and that Rosie's John is home safe and sound.

Kiyo- Love the pics of the piggies! I hope that it works out with your BF- if it is meant to be, it will be!

Marlene- It sounds like you had a nice time visiting your friends that you see in TX- and so happy to hear that Maya is doing well. You must be very excited to see her this weekend!

Marisa- :yay for the reception desk and computer software.It must be so neat to see everything coming together!!

Dusti- the book fair sounds like fun especially with an author coming to sign books!!!

Trish- How's the work week going? Are you adjusting back to the 12 hour shifts?

Archived