Doggie Sweater for my sister's 8.5 Lbs Chihuahua

moomooo

Hello to all:

I started making this sweater for a very special doggie from one of the members here she got a little pommeranian Foxie but i needed a model on my first sweater so i tried it on Bella Rose my sister's Chihuahua which weighs 8.5 pounds and well when i tried to take it off her she growled at me and nibbled at my fingers like telling me no auntie dont take it off i love it...

So needless to say she won my heart and i let her keep it..

I will start another one today for little Foxie.

Ohh by the way in one of the photos you can see my sisters other doggie SWEETIE and there is also a photo of my sisters male long haired Chi Sparky...

The pattern is from Sara Sach of Poosh Pooch Designs

So tell me what you guys thing of my first sweater try out and our Bella Rose .

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-13589762835_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897628357_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589762836_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897628364_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897628367_thumb.jpg

Bella Rose is an adorable model. It is so cute and funny that she wouldn't let you take the sweater off of her :lol. She is making Sparky jealous....he is going to want one too, with all the frills. That is a gorgeous picture of Sweetie! She looks like she could be on the cover of a magazine as a model....She is just beautiful! She reminds me of my furbaby from years ago.

Hi there sweetie:

She still loves her sweater.... I love to hear growl so i tease her alot..

Sparky is a long haired chi and he is so kind and gentle...

They all are....

Thanks for your kind words.

Hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=Mom w/a Motif;2233076]:lol That's so cute. She really must love it. :manyheart They are all cute. Our 8 year old wants to get a chi. I would want to get a long haired one. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello to all:

I started making this sweater for a very special doggie from one of the members here she got a little pommeranian Foxie but i needed a model on my first sweater so i tried it on Bella Rose my sister's Chihuahua which weighs 8.5 pounds and well when i tried to take it off her she growled at me and nibbled at my fingers like telling me no auntie dont take it off i love it...

So needless to say she won my heart and i let her keep it..

I will start another one today for little Foxie.

Ohh by the way in one of the photos you can see my sisters other doggie SWEETIE and there is also a photo of my sisters male long haired Chi Sparky...

The pattern is from Sara Sach of Poosh Pooch Designs

So tell me what you guys thing of my first sweater try out and our Bella Rose .

hugs

Lillibet

awwww cute! He knows a good thing when he sees it! LOL

• 2 months later...

Ooooh...I might have to try this one. Our miniature dachshund could use a sweater. :) Too cute--and the colors are great!

Thank you ladys Bella is a she and she now weighs as of last thursday she is weighing

9-1/2 pounds... but she still fits her sweater snuggly

hugs

Lillibet

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived