Bavarian-Style Crochet Coffee Cozies

CrochetDad

I've been enjoying making these for friends and family, so I thought I'd add another pattern.

Done in Bavarian-Style crochet, these coffee sleeves, or cozies produce a great texture for a nice slip-free feeling. Done in #3 Crochet Thread, the result is not bulky, but just right.

The pattern includes both sizes of diamonds and is available on my Ravelry and Etsy Stores

post-13211-135897628326_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Leave it to you -- Crochet Dad, to take a simple item and make it a beautiful work of art! I love these! They would certainly be a great convo starter at coffee klatch! Everyone would want one! I think it would be nice to share them when having friends over for coffee or tea. As you said, it would be a great way to learn the Bavarian crochet. I have never tried it but this makes me want to learn. :)

Leave it to you -- Crochet Dad, to take a simple item and make it a beautiful work of art! I love these! They would certainly be a great convo starter at coffee klatch! Everyone would want one! I think it would be nice to share them when having friends over for coffee or tea. As you said, it would be a great way to learn the Bavarian crochet. I have never tried it but this makes me want to learn. :)

I really like the look of Bavarian Crochet - it's so versatile. And yes, this is a simple way to learn the technique with a quick (and useful) project.

Yes - my daughter took (one of) hers to her Mom's club and came back with several orders. One of the Moms even ordered several for gifts.

Beautiful Crochet Dad! Now I want to learn Bavarian crochet! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I *really* love the look of these. I'm also a 'greenie', so anything that reduced the use of cardboard, and is reusable is even better! I'll have to make these for my coffee addicted colleagues (after learning the stitches needed, of course).

Very nice... I will have to check them out when I get caught up on all my projects..

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Sorry - I just tried to picture ME catching up on all my projects...

Thanks for the nice comment.

Archived