Baby set

buggaboosmommy

Hello ladies! I wanted to share the baby set I recently finished. It's for a mom in my daughter's class...apparently her nephew in the states was born recently with a very bad heart condition. He has had several surgeries and went home right before we got out for Christmas break. She had mentioned, after seeing the apple hat, she would like something for her nephew. So, I thought Monday when school was back in session that I would surprise her!!! :D!

The whole set...

img.photobucket.com/album...b61050.jpg

the jacket, wonderful texture!

img.photobucket.com/album...C00204.jpg

Donna

lol The little John Deere tractor button is awesome. I'm sure she will love the whole set and be very touched that you were thinking of her and her nephew.

That is absolutely beautiful, thoughtful, and precious :angel I love the yellow. It really is an amazing gift.

I also love the John Deere Button. Where did you find that? I would love to borrow that idea ;) It's brilliant and a cute, personal touch.

Thanks for all the compliments on the tractor button :hee I thought it would make it kind of boyish.

The button is actually not a "John Deere" brand, it's made by a german company in the local area. If they have more, I would be more than happy to send you one, gretelgrrr. They were only $1 each. Just let me know for sure..email me your address. We live in Germany, however we will be moving very soon...so I would have to know asap to get it in the mail!!

Thanks again for all the compliments :day

Donna

wonderful gift for a special young man, you should be very proud of yourself. you did a great job and what a nice suprise for her. what a nice person you are:hug love the patterns and the button is adorable. vicki:artist

Archived