For Daughter, RR in pinks and purples.

katyallen815

Oh, my, this is absolutely AWESOME! :heart the colors and placement. It really makes a statement. WOW! :cheer great job and I'm betting your dd just :manyheart it!

Gorgeous!!! I love it... Your daughter will absolutely love it! Beautiful work! I'm working on a scrap one now doing sc black very 4th row... I like the effect it gives... The black with yours makes it stand out...GBU!:):)

oh cool, i started out just a row of black in sc, then continued in either a solid or a varigated, but a ways through i used the black row in HDC instead, don't know why, just looked better with it graduating that way! I will look forward to seeing a pic when you're done!

oh cool, i started out just a row of black in sc, then continued in either a solid or a varigated, but a ways through i used the black row in HDC instead, don't know why, just looked better with it graduating that way! I will look forward to seeing a pic when you're done!

:hookI'm about half way finished with mine... after seeing yours, I wish I had done the black every 2 rows like yours. I never thought of using a HDC instead of sc... I Hope mine will look as good as yours.. Love yours!! GBU!:manyheart

:hookI'm about half way finished with mine... after seeing yours, I wish I had done the black every 2 rows like yours. I never thought of using a HDC instead of sc... I Hope mine will look as good as yours.. Love yours!! GBU!:manyheart

Hi Dawn, it will, I have never seen an ugly round ripple yet! !!

With the white background showing through, it almost looks like it sparkles! I'm usually not fond of pink and purple, but this turned out great.

Thanks Donna, and the white is actually the wrong side of a quilt that was on my bed, I flipped it over, as I thought the quilt much too busy to be able to see the pattern of the ghan! lol those are the sparkles! :eek

Archived