For Daughter, RR in pinks and purples.

katyallen815

Hi,

Just finished this up today, have a few more ends to weave, but other than that, Im counting this one done! I have feelers out to my daughter, asking her opinion on it, and if she loves it, and I know she will, she will be getting a package containing said afghan! She only has one other I made her, which is a granny trimmed in white, with her inititals on the bottom, don't ask how I did that, I don't remember, lol anyway, here it is, up for your approval, or disapproval, whatever the case may be......... I present to you, without further ado, ......The Jennifer! :cheer:clap

forgot to add it measures approx. 65-70 inches from point to point.

post-40621-135897685627_thumb.jpg

absolutely gorgeous, I love purple so you know if your daughter doesn't want it ;) excellent job I'm sure she'll love it

I know I already posted, but wow, I keep coming back to look at the blanket again and again! It draws me to it. I love how the black helps set off and showcase the beautiful pinks and purples of the blanket.

Wow -- that is really pretty! I love how you outlined the pinks & purples in black to make them pop. Throwing in some of the variegated yarns really makes it a special edition. I know she will love it! It is amazing to me how the choices in color can make such a huge difference in the look of the basic RRs! This one is one of my favs! Great creative color choices!

Archived