Breast cancer awareness patterns

p.s.warrington

Question

I am currently looking for a few patterns. One is a breast cancer awareness pattern for a granny square. Describing the granny square it is obviously done in pink but can be used for other organizations like if done in deep purple would signify awareness for alzheimers. Anyways, the center of the square and the "ribbon" is created with holes. Then at one point I saw this afghan completed and it was beautiful, but now I cannot find the pattern. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, I would not mind paying to the right pattern. Thanks in advance!

Penny

8 answers to this question

Actually the first one was the one I was origionally looking for. All of these are beautiful though and I appreciate the help with finding this pattern. I have seen a lot of others I may try as well. Thank you so much!

Penny

Do you mean a filet design that is worked in the round and repeats the ribbon?

Thank you so much for the quick response. The pattern and many more of the breast cancer squares are out there that i had no idea were even there. It was a filet pattern i was looking for. Thanks again!

Penny

theres 2 really great awareness ribbons on cville. do a search for awareness ribbon. i think that is the 3d one (uses front posts to make the ribbon stand out) and there is a filet-y 1 also and is worked in rounds. i just collected 2 sets of squares w/ the patterns 4 2 comfortghans.

I am currently looking for a few patterns. One is a breast cancer awareness pattern for a granny square. Describing the granny square it is obviously done in pink but can be used for other organizations like if done in deep purple would signify awareness for alzheimers. Anyways, the center of the square and the "ribbon" is created with holes. Then at one point I saw this afghan completed and it was beautiful, but now I cannot find the pattern. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, I would not mind paying to the right pattern. Thanks in advance!

Penny

Archived