hooked on amicute

Hettie the Superbowl Hamster!

hettie the holiday ham represents the green bay packers* for this american "holiday" that results in an overflowing amount of cheap beer, pizza, screaming, crying, money-losing, and wearing of obnoxious mascot thingamabobs. hettie has made this traditionally rowdy and sometimes gross american pastime into an "awww" worthy event.

*please note that i don't have a favorite team nor do i particularly like football or even know what's happening as i'm watching it. to me, it looks like giants with future knee problems lumbering around on a patch of grass surrounded by costumed, drunk, maniacal fanatics. therefore, please do not shoot me hate mail and/or post obscenities on my blog if you happen to be a fan of a team other than the green bay packers.

http://www.iheartamicute.blogspot.com

post-41966-135897625449_thumb.jpg

post-41966-135897625453_thumb.jpg

post-41966-135897625455_thumb.jpg

Hettie looks adorable in the Packer can cozie. Good choice of teams.

Jill from GREEN BAY Wisconsin....where its 1:15 am and I'm still too excited to fall asleep.

cute hamster!!

I like the cozy too!!

Love it and am a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan! You can just imagine how tired I am today after last night! I was too excited to sleep too!