Hello from NC!

tinker

I came across the board tonight while googling... this definitely looks like a cool place!

A little about me - I am 25, I just learned to crochet last year, I am still not all that great but I am working at it, I'm married, I am an instructor at a community college and I'm working to start my own business.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :manyheart

I've been on crochet groups before where it's been very catty but I'm getting the impression that everyone here is helpful, nice, and intelligent... I think I'm really going to like it here.

Right now I'm working on a blanket (sc with simply soft) a scarf (also sc but with LB homespun) and every now and then I make coasters with simply soft leftovers. I need to learn more stiches so I can make things that aren't squares or rectangles, but I'm teaching at Community College and trying to start a business so moving beyond squares is taking some time.

In September I'm going to become a traitor and learn how to knit. MIL signed us up for a class - I'm already threatening to knit DH a sweater. :devil

Archived