moomoo's Notions Cow

Tampa Doll

I was just in the notions swap and I was looking for something unusual to make to hold the hooks and other notions I gave my swap partner.

Turns out my partner loves cows. So off I went to find one I could make, if nothing else, to put in her package.

Well I came across this pattern on Happy Yellow House and by adding pockets on the skirt, I had a notions caddy.

She has gotten her package and loves her cow, so I thought I would show it off. She has called her MooMoo Clarabell

post-105-135897624744_thumb.jpg twirlling & Close up

Oh my goodness! If that is not the most adorable caddy?!? I am not really a "cow" person, but...WOW, you are mighty gifted. Lucky Swap partner!! Thanks for showing off your cute creation.

Mary Jo you make the most beautiful treasures. I love looking at everything you make and you have such a kind heart to everyone you touch. I know that MooMoo fell in love the minute she opened the box from you.

Mary Jo:

Thank you for posting the photos you took of my MooMoo Clarabelle..

My photos I took didnt do her justice but yours did so thank you for posting them.

I want every one here on the ville to see my precious Moomoo..

Thank you for such a great lovely gift...

hugs

Lillibet

I was just in the notions swap and I was looking for something unusual to make to hold the hooks and other notions I gave my swap partner.

Turns out my partner loves cows. So off I went to find one I could make, if nothing else, to put in her package.

Well I came across this pattern on Happy Yellow House and by adding pockets on the skirt, I had a notions caddy.

She has gotten her package and loves her cow, so I thought I would show it off. She has called her MooMoo Clarabell

[ATTACH]34458[/ATTACH] twirlling & Close up

Seriously...this is gorgeous Mary Jo you really outdid yourself. Your partner will cherish it forever.

Archived