Irish Crochet my new book

Katchkan

I am so pleased to announce that Annie's Attic has just release my book of Irish Crochet. You can see the book here This book for me was a joy to create. It has eight of my Irish Crochet designs in it. You will find patterns from thread up to light weight yarn in this book. I am so pleased with the book they have created.

Here are a few pictures of some of the pieces in this book.You can see more on the link

post-709-135897623971_thumb.jpg

post-709-135897623966_thumb.jpg

post-709-135897623969_thumb.jpg

Wow, they are all stunning! I love the pillow! Can you tell me what size thread is used for that? I really have a hard time with anything smaller than 10 and I would love to make it as a gift for my BIL and his fiance.

I love Irish crochet, I can't wait to get started on the shawl and scarf. I went to Annie's Attic to order it, it's on backorder. They are going to let me know when it is back in stock. The pillow will be for my daughters upcoming wedding. Congratulations Kathy, can't wait to get your book.

Hediye

• 1 month later...

Kathy, all the projects in that book are so beautiful! Congratulations on having your book published. :hug

Archived