hooks

gatesmarch

A lot of folks here use coverings for a more comfortable grip on their hooks. Personally I prefer the thumb rests on my steel hooks.

It would be nice if the hooks did work like a ballpoint pen and retracted when you didn't need it...

A lot of folks here use coverings for a more comfortable grip on their hooks. Personally I prefer the thumb rests on my steel hooks.

It would be nice if the hooks did work like a ballpoint pen and retracted when you didn't need it...

yeah it would be cool if we could create a retractable hook....Hmmmm

I make a grip type thingy lol :lolfor gifts..I wish they sold the foam clay still around here,it would make the grip so much lighter...:yes

yeah it would be cool if we could create a retractable hook....Hmmmm

I make a grip type thingy lol :lolfor gifts..I wish they sold the foam clay still around here,it would make the grip so much lighter...:yes

have you heard of model magc by crayola? it's a light weight modeling compound geared toward children but it should be great for hook covers...

i used it in high school to make a skeletal modal of a human arm.

have you heard of model magc by crayola? it's a light weight modeling compound geared toward children but it should be great for hook covers...

i used it in high school to make a skeletal modal of a human arm.

:)I will have to look in to this clay....Thank you

Archived