Foot Warmer!

Hixie

My husbands feet got cold while reclining in his chair. He used a big afghan over them, but I thought it did not cover them well enough, so I designed a new kind of crocheted foot warmer.

It started with an oval that spiraled around until it reached his heels. Then I crocheted back and forth until it reached his knees when he said that was far enough.

I did not write down the pattern. I thought any crocheter could make their own by looking at my picture. I had another, but now I cannot find it! This is the oval start.

Sorry! I still cannot get the other picture. Will keep working on it. New Camera! Found it! Hope you can make one for your hubby!

post-23618-135897622059_thumb.jpg

post-23618-135897622069_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. All of my adult life I have fussed because my feet get cold in the winter and stay that way until summer. Now I have a solution. Will be making one for me real soon.

:roflmancoon:rofl Good one.

• 3 months later...
Very clever a little further and he'd have mancoon.

:lol:lol:lol

What a wonderful idea!

Very clever idea to provide a specific need! I think you might also like this book from Annie's Attic's Clearance Section: Toe-Warming Afghans http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=77714&cat_id=902 Each afghan has a pocket at the end to slip your feet into! :) And the best part is the book is down to $1.95 (orig. $7.95) now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived